3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Ok il bite. Just how much ram do you guys actually have.

i have 2 PCs ,,, one has 8gb ram intel i3-6300 integrated graphics And another one has 32gb ram intel i5 12th gen gtx 1080..... trust me ,, it works fine in both pc and if u don't have i3 at the very least... then stop playing games

hybras

Sep 30, 2020
Ok il bite. Just how much ram do you guys actually have.
8GB ram. Running on Intel M3-8100Y (8th gen I3 mobile processor). I have almost everything turned off except, a bit of graphical smoothing, because if I turned that off too, the girls turn very rough and jagged and.... So rough and jagged it is crazy. Anyways, with these settings, I have to overboost the CPU to 12W TDP (Standard is 8W) and I get about 20FPS throughout stages, playable.

If I turn off graphical smoothing altogether and play absolute minimum, I get 26 FPS ish... But not worth the tradeoff and 20FPS is still playable. So most newer potato PC with or without GPU should run this game just fine, just gotta turn off most of the eye candy.

If you want hentai scenes to be in better detail, finish the game first on low quality, then check the CG room, and turn the graphics back to HIGH. The sex scenes are less graphically intense than actual battle due to not needing to render enemy spawn.

Reactions: 18Scythe

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
monsters like parasite from resident evil(the one with no eyes, only mouth and crawls), infected dogs, giant mutated creatures as boss
We already have lickers in this game. Dogs are overused, and the dlc introduced a giant sumo wrestler zombie. So lets instead hope for more H content. For the monsters, for the ntrguys and for the protagonist!

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
i meant to say more types of monsters :FacePalm: not more no.of monsters
To be fair, there does seem to be a couple of new monsters in those clips. The big fat boss monster at the end of one video and a creature that throws(?) things in the other. And they probably would have more they're keeping under wraps. We can hope, right?

We already have lickers in this game. Dogs are overused, and the dlc introduced a giant sumo wrestler zombie. So lets instead hope for more H content. For the monsters, for the ntrguys and for the protagonist!
Yeah, just more general content is more what I'm hoping for, rather than new features. A proper scene for the zombies rather than quick guro snuff shit, a continuation/conclusion to the NTR stuff, that sort of thing

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, just more general content is more what I'm hoping for, rather than new features. A proper scene for the zombies rather than quick guro snuff shit, a continuation/conclusion to the NTR stuff, that sort of thing
the DLC is an expansion of everything, there's not really any new features. More stages, another girl. more scenes, more facilities, more zombies, more guns, more perks.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Can't wait to see the fully completed game on this site. I havent played the first one but this looks interesting. Glad to see it's is a stand alone story as well.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes