3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

driade

Jul 15, 2021
i just tried the newest version, am i the only one that can't shoot immediately in this game? like i need to stay still for 1 seconds before i can shoot continuously and i press W while shooting suddenly i can't shoot anymore, then i have to repeat the steps again. it made my gameplay super hard for this reason alone

ElTitoPacks

Apr 28, 2021
How to get out of the maps whitout using grenade launcher|Seed Of The Dead: Sweet Home

I have created a video explaining the different ways to exit the maps, there are many ways to exit each map but the video would be much longer than it already is and I have only used the ones that I think are most important
I just do it for curious people who want to see the map from the outside, so here you have the different ways, enjoy it

Video:

Image:
Captura de pantalla (683).png
ElTitoPacks​

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
i just tried the newest version, am i the only one that can't shoot immediately in this game? like i need to stay still for 1 seconds before i can shoot continuously and i press W while shooting suddenly i can't shoot anymore, then i have to repeat the steps again. it made my gameplay super hard for this reason alone
The game has optimization and buggy control issues. It seems everyone has a different bug with the controls. In my case, the game just stops registering any mouse inputs for a solid 4-6 seconds at totally random periods.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah TeamKrama being an indie dev keeps talking about how they're trying to learn how to better optimize their games. They had this same problem with the first game. If you play with high graphics, the processing becomes too much for older computers and many functions, like controls and AI, start becoming inconsistent. Their recommended for stable gameplay on average graphics settings is 1060ti and i5-8600k or higher. If you want to play fully stable at max graphics, you'll need at least like... a 2060 and a I7-8600k and 16gb+ of RAM.

If you got a good rig and are still experiencing issues, i'm not sure what to say. I've tested the game on several computers and laptops in order to determine the problem.

driade

Jul 15, 2021
The game has optimization and buggy control issues. It seems everyone has a different bug with the controls. In my case, the game just stops registering any mouse inputs for a solid 4-6 seconds at totally random periods.
i actually found my own "fix" i have to press W before reloading and never release it so i can continue shooting while pressing W, if i release it or press A/S/D then i have to repeat the steps again. made the game easier but still a pain LOL

ElTitoPacks

Apr 28, 2021
And why don't we simply raise money for a user to pay the gold subscription (for example) and then share the content here?
That is, instead of everyone paying 7.52$ (1000 yen) we put an account in which we can enter for example 1 dollar per month and thus get all the benefits.
We could do it with Paypal or something like that.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
And why don't we simply raise money for a user to pay the gold subscription (for example) and then share the content here?
That is, instead of everyone paying 7.52$ (1000 yen) we put an account in which we can enter for example 1 dollar per month and thus get all the benefits.
We could do it with Paypal or something like that.
There is a few of us who follow and are subscribed to them. I'm at the highest tier on their patreon. There's not much a reason to do it other than wanting to support them, all we get out of it really is news updates.

ElTitoPacks

Apr 28, 2021
There is a few of us who follow and are subscribed to them. I'm at the highest tier on their patreon. There's not much a reason to do it other than wanting to support them, all we get out of it really is news updates.
That's why I say, I'm talking about someone who is committed to share what is in the gold plans in dlsite that usually publish much earlier than in patreon, besides there are people here that even if they are subscribed they do not publish

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
what does the patch do exactly? i tried downloading it and hitting f4 like it says but i dont notice a change at all? also what is mosaics?

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Has this manga been officially launched yet?
No, their first release of it will be at the Comiket 100 which is apparently like Japan's hentai convention (jesus they've had this running for 50 years). So if you're in JP you can get a physical copy of it there. Shipped copies will be avaiable soon after wards, and digital downloads will be available mid september.

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
Took a look at the manga preview pages and I gotta say, it's stunning how all their official 2D artwork of SoD characters look nothing like their 3d counterparts lol

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
No, their first release of it will be at the Comiket 100 which is apparently like Japan's hentai convention (jesus they've had this running for 50 years). So if you're in JP you can get a physical copy of it there. Shipped copies will be avaiable soon after wards, and digital downloads will be available mid september.
It turned out to be C100~ I am looking forward to it

Plus ASCOT: The Devil's Waltz
Does this mean that a trial version will be released on the 13th?

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes