3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

ElTitoPacks

Apr 28, 2021
You know its shit like this is why game companies can get way with this shit. Because they know that they don't have to fix shit and can release useless shit because there will be people like you who will defend them to high hell.
So what are you supposed to say they have to fix?

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
So what are you supposed to say they have to fix?
Oh I don't know maybe the shit optimization in this game. Hell one time when I was playing the final level my pc just restarted out of nowhere. It wasn't even a windows update or anything the pc just restarted when I was playing the final level.

ElTitoPacks

Apr 28, 2021
Oh I don't know maybe the shit optimization in this game. Hell one time when I was playing the final level my pc just restarted out of nowhere. It wasn't even a windows update or anything the pc just restarted when I was playing the final level.
1.- It is very rare that the computer restarts on its own, you should try to see if this happens more times.
2.- If you want to play the game practically without lag, lower the shadows and you will see how it goes more smoothly
3.- If even so the game is still running poorly then your graphics card is not very powerful.

But you can not say that it was the game without trying more times that the restart was caused by the same game, is what I do when I discover bugs, I have to repeat them to see what is wrong.
Besides that the game only in some parts gets a little lag, but beyond that if you have a decent graphics would not have to get off the 60fps

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
1.- It is very rare that the computer restarts on its own, you should try to see if this happens more times.
All I know is that it happen when I was playing the final level in this game.
2.- If you want to play the game practically without lag, lower the shadows and you will see how it goes more smoothly
3.- If even so the game is still running poorly then your graphics card is not very powerful.
I have RX 5500 XT I know its not a high end gpu but with how this game is it shouldn't need a high end gpu in the first place to play smoothly.

ElTitoPacks

Apr 28, 2021
All I know is that it happen when I was playing the final level in this game.

I have RX 5500 XT I know its not a high end gpu but with how this game is it shouldn't need a high end gpu in the first place to play smoothly.
It is a good graphic, but as I said, lower the shadows or disable them and you will see that the performance changes drastically except for certain freezes for milliseconds when loading an area or something, try it and tell me.

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
It is a good graphic, but as I said, lower the shadows or disable them and you will see that the performance changes drastically except for certain freezes for milliseconds when loading an area or something, try it and tell me.
I'll try it later right now I have other games on my plate.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
There is good reason for this hate. Had this game just launched and simply bug fixed, people would be fine with it. Disappointed due to a lack of content and annoying features but accepting of it.

These dlcs and future expansion however are glaring red flags for its possible future, since the game still has problems. The mini-games are an absolute chore to complete, except the onsen skiing because you actually gain extra prizes if you do well in it. The toilet and bath don't. So you have to redo them a lot, why not use the onsen prize bonus.
The costumes are a nice addition, but again, you have to redo a level just to gain a single one. There are 4(soon 5) heroines, meaning you have to do it 16(20) times. If you are lucky that is, cause 3 costumes are in the same act, and rng can make it so you have restart it multiple times. Why cant we buy them for points or get them in other acts i don't know.

Plus like it or not, this is a H-game, people put H-events, above new maps, guns, skills, mini-games/facilities and most importantly new costumes.
Granted this game has more H events than the original and creating a new H event would be harder than normal due to the fact they are voicing the heroines and running unreal, but it doesn't change the fact that people want more events, we don't mind redoing a map if we get new events out of it. (Tho that may likely create a bug where you get the wrong event/story.:LOL:)

But i also get it, you unexpectedly got a major hit with your first game and made a way too big milestone with your sequel, that you couldn't possibly achieve in a reasonable time so you had to make cuts for release. Ive seen it happen before i understand, and all that work on a singular project is beyond monotonous and mentally taxing so you will try a brand new project to get your mind off it.

But beginning to make this new game and the expansion when you don't have a large team is a bad recipe. Its why im really conflicted about this, cause i don't believe they can achieve the expansion with Alcot on the side, without having to make cuts again.

I dont care about the paid swimsuit(even if the amount is stupidly high),its the choice of the supporters, and if it gets me a better game, then great. But i desire for far more H, cause in the end. This is why we are here.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
SEED OF THE DEAD: SWEET HOME (ver 1.201) - Save Game all unlocked + DLCs (Halloween + Christmas) + Uncensored Patch
DLsite Version

Hello everyone, recently I bought the Halloween and Christmas DLCs, in total it was 400 Yen and I wanted to share it with you since I know that many can not afford it and apart from that, I have also completed the entire game and unlocked everything (including missions NTR, costumes, etc) + a patch to remove censorship in the game.

Before continuing: Please if you really want to support the developers, don't hesitate to buy the DLCs
Buy Halloween patch:
Buy Christmas patch:

The DLCs include the following:
View attachment 1674773

Downloads:

Mega

Contents:

View attachment 1674776
This is the patch removes/adds censorship
(If you press F4 it will toggle between showing and not showing censorship)

View attachment 1674779
These are the DLCs
(Number 12 is Halloween and 30 is Christmas)

View attachment 1674781
This is my game with everything complete
(Story, Costumes, Special Items, NTR Missions etc...)

Installation:

View attachment 1674815

Unzip and drag the folder named SoD2 to your game folder

View attachment 1674816
Overwrite the files (if it doesn't ask you, don't worry, check that they have been added)

Folder named SaveGames:
1.- Write "Run" in the search engine and execute the program that is called like this
2.- Write the following text in the program: %appdata%
3.- You may appear in the "Roaming" folder, just click on AppData
4.- Enter the folder called "Local" and look for the folder called "SoD2"
5.- SoD2 > Saved > SaveGames
6.- Drag the folder called SaveGames from my rar file and paste it there, it will ask you to overwrite the data, accept and its finished

And that's all, if you have any questions about something, reply to this message and I will try to answer you as quickly as poss

View attachment 1674846
I have activated the costume for the girls for the photo, but when you add my save, they will appear with the normal clothes, you can change it to your liking, everything is unlocked

ElTitoPacks
I know this was a while ago, but for some reason, I can't access the Halloween or Christmas outfits.

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
Today's trial version has been released.. but I am more curious if there is a mosaic patch for this game
And the version seems to be different from the one that stopped development last year..

Sep 14, 2021
I guess you don't follow them anywhere eh? I mean game development is expensive. Can't put out a good game at all if you're filing for bankruptcy lmao. I don't personally understand the argument with the first game. I think this sequel is better in every way. Maybe cause I'm not into the death scenes in either game so I don't care a lot what happens there. Patreon and Ci-en are just there if you wanna support, no one said you had to be a part of it. The DLC only became a thing once they realized the game sold well. They weren't planning on making any DLC if the game didn't sell well enough.

I'm not too sure what you're actually mad about, except the death scenes of course.
What I'm mad about?

Hm...

HMMMMMMM.........

Oh, I don't know. Maybe the fact that we speak from a compete game, that isn't complete at all and just rushed like no one cares. Then, they make a second game, which is not better but "Early Access". Looks like the devs learned their lesson from part 1. Actually, no... no, they didn't. It is the same buggy mess like in part 1, but worse. And as soon as people complain this and that the devs should fix this first, other call us complainers? Look, making a product isn't easy, that is a no-brainer. But to defend the poor souls, who made this because "AW... they are sooo poor and have sooo little time and need to crunch for their game...-" I don't care. I am a customer, who wants to buy a product and if said product is faulty, I will say that, because I bought the second part on DLsite with REAL money. I really give a rat's ass for those people IF they can't so something productive, that other devs, who work ALONE, can do much better. Don't make DLCs, unnecessary costumes or dumb mini games, when your game isn't done yet. Fix your game, plan in advance, know your limitations. No mercy for dreamers, who just want to ripoff others or are just lazy. Again, there are people, who work alone and can do much better things that this group. I don't want to hate them or their game, but there is nothing positive so far that allows me otherwise, because people promise big things and deliver nothing.

That is why I'm mad with those devs and their game.

Reactions: korat56

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
What I'm mad about?

Hm...

HMMMMMMM.........

Oh, I don't know. Maybe the fact that we speak from a compete game, that isn't complete at all and just rushed like no one cares. Then, they make a second game, which is not better but "Early Access". Looks like the devs learned their lesson from part 1. Actually, no... no, they didn't. It is the same buggy mess like in part 1, but worse. And as soon as people complain this and that the devs should fix this first, other call us complainers? Look, making a product isn't easy, that is a no-brainer. But to defend the poor souls, who made this because "AW... they are sooo poor and have sooo little time and need to crunch for their game...-" I don't care. I am a customer, who wants to buy a product and if said product is faulty, I will say that, because I bought the second part on DLsite with REAL money. I really give a rat's ass for those people IF they can't so something productive, that other devs, who work ALONE, can do much better. Don't make DLCs, unnecessary costumes or dumb mini games, when your game isn't done yet. Fix your game, plan in advance, know your limitations. No mercy for dreamers, who just want to ripoff others or are just lazy. Again, there are people, who work alone and can do much better things that this group. I don't want to hate them or their game, but there is nothing positive so far that allows me otherwise, because people promise big things and deliver nothing.

That is why I'm mad with those devs and their game.

Damn tell me you're a murican without saying you're murican

OnlyGoodForDLs

May 25, 2020
Instead of arguing about the costs or if a DLC should cost or not, how about we go back to a more relevant subject:
Exclusive sponsor swimsuits (1/7/20 to 31/8/20)

On June 25, 2020 TeamKrama published a post on its ci dlsite page in which it mentioned rewards for donating an amount of money, one of them being swimsuits

These could be obtained by donating the amount of 150,000 JPY (1123.19$) which included your name on the heroine's swimsuit

View attachment 1980089
(This image was a prototype of the swimsuit, not the final one)

But if you donated the amount of 300,000 JPY (2244.57$) the creator of the TeamKrama logo would write your name on the swimsuit

View attachment 1980099
(This image was a prototype of the swimsuit, not the final one)

Thanks to the user called "boris20050的小屋" we have been able to see the heroines with the exclusive swimsuits, here are the pictures

View attachment 1980124
View attachment 1980126
View attachment 1980127
View attachment 1980128
View attachment 1980129
(I have added his name to the images just in case)

Her name is not very visible in the swimsuits as the pictures are not the best quality but they are still great
Having these suits makes you a very exclusive person, does anyone here have them?

• Publication where TeamKrama talks about the rewards:
• Publication where the original images are located:
• Creator of the post about swimsuits:

ElTitoPacks​
Does someone have them or not?

Reactions: Trololol14

ElTitoPacks

Apr 28, 2021
There is good reason for this hate. Had this game just launched and simply bug fixed, people would be fine with it. Disappointed due to a lack of content and annoying features but accepting of it.

These dlcs and future expansion however are glaring red flags for its possible future, since the game still has problems. The mini-games are an absolute chore to complete, except the onsen skiing because you actually gain extra prizes if you do well in it. The toilet and bath don't. So you have to redo them a lot, why not use the onsen prize bonus.
The costumes are a nice addition, but again, you have to redo a level just to gain a single one. There are 4(soon 5) heroines, meaning you have to do it 16(20) times. If you are lucky that is, cause 3 costumes are in the same act, and rng can make it so you have restart it multiple times. Why cant we buy them for points or get them in other acts i don't know.

Plus like it or not, this is a H-game, people put H-events, above new maps, guns, skills, mini-games/facilities and most importantly new costumes.
Granted this game has more H events than the original and creating a new H event would be harder than normal due to the fact they are voicing the heroines and running unreal, but it doesn't change the fact that people want more events, we don't mind redoing a map if we get new events out of it. (Tho that may likely create a bug where you get the wrong event/story.:LOL:)

But i also get it, you unexpectedly got a major hit with your first game and made a way too big milestone with your sequel, that you couldn't possibly achieve in a reasonable time so you had to make cuts for release. Ive seen it happen before i understand, and all that work on a singular project is beyond monotonous and mentally taxing so you will try a brand new project to get your mind off it.

But beginning to make this new game and the expansion when you don't have a large team is a bad recipe. Its why im really conflicted about this, cause i don't believe they can achieve the expansion with Alcot on the side, without having to make cuts again.

I dont care about the paid swimsuit(even if the amount is stupidly high),its the choice of the supporters, and if it gets me a better game, then great. But i desire for far more H, cause in the end. This is why we are here.
When you go to a store and buy, for example, a pair of helmets and you see that they have some irregularity you can return them with the purchase receipt if you are not satisfied.
I am going to give you an example, some headphones that every 4 hours a very short beep sounds, but it is a software failure. What you can do is if you don't like it return it and buy another one, it's quite easy, leave a bad review if you want and that's it.
But if those headphones have a great quality with a lot of options and you really like them you will simply buy them and you will keep them because they are very good, the same thing happens with SODSW.
It is a game that has been made by a very small studio and which has been a resounding success in sales for its quality and for its difference with many other H-shooter games.
"That if, that can give lag and may not have all the animations that you want" but as I said YOU are paying for something that you yourself can see that it offers, there are many gameplays of people playing it, you can see bugs you can see guides and many things that you should already know that are in the game.
That the developer doesn't want to fix it? Well he should not fix it, it is his game and in the end he will do what he wants because we are not talking about a giant company in which millions of people are complaining about a catastrophic bug, but at most a hundred people who complain about the optimization or that it has very little content H when you know what content it has because it specifies the number before you buy it (or that was before now I do not remember).
But I say and I repeat again, as much as you talk and complain in a page totally external to the game and on top of that are things that are PERSONAL TASTS like animations (the lag does not enter into this) you will not be ignored, but well you can complain all you want, internet is free and everyone can give their opinion but I tell you that here you will not have any kind of repercussion.

ElTitoPacks

Apr 28, 2021
I know this was a while ago, but for some reason, I can't access the Halloween or Christmas outfits.
I don't understand, does it give you some kind of problem or something? Did you install my save correctly? Note that maybe the save only works for that specific version, I'm not sure

ElTitoPacks

Apr 28, 2021
Instead of arguing about the costs or if a DLC should cost or not, how about we go back to a more relevant subject:

Does someone have them or not?
If you think that some of the people crying here have this, you are crazy, it is something that is rare to have seen the truth, you can try to look for more information you will not find, it is the only post on the internet which shows what it looks like.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
When you go to a store and buy, for example, a pair of helmets and you see that they have some irregularity you can return them with the purchase receipt if you are not satisfied.
I am going to give you an example, some headphones that every 4 hours a very short beep sounds, but it is a software failure. What you can do is if you don't like it return it and buy another one, it's quite easy, leave a bad review if you want and that's it.
But if those headphones have a great quality with a lot of options and you really like them you will simply buy them and you will keep them because they are very good, the same thing happens with SODSW.
It is a game that has been made by a very small studio and which has been a resounding success in sales for its quality and for its difference with many other H-shooter games.
"That if, that can give lag and may not have all the animations that you want" but as I said YOU are paying for something that you yourself can see that it offers, there are many gameplays of people playing it, you can see bugs you can see guides and many things that you should already know that are in the game.
That the developer doesn't want to fix it? Well he should not fix it, it is his game and in the end he will do what he wants because we are not talking about a giant company in which millions of people are complaining about a catastrophic bug, but at most a hundred people who complain about the optimization or that it has very little content H when you know what content it has because it specifies the number before you buy it (or that was before now I do not remember).
But I say and I repeat again, as much as you talk and complain in a page totally external to the game and on top of that are things that are PERSONAL TASTS like animations (the lag does not enter into this) you will not be ignored, but well you can complain all you want, internet is free and everyone can give their opinion but I tell you that here you will not have any kind of repercussion.
? You honestly lost me here. So i am unsure of how to reply.
Firstly i like this game alot, otherwise i wouldnt even be here, my issues about the minigames and the costumes are minute compared with my enjoyment with the game, i only put them out cause they break the flow of the game. Like, aside from these there is nothing to complain about. The game is honestly good.

And i already said that this game has more H than the previous game, and its done really well. Would i prefer more H events than new maps and costumes. Of course, and so would any guy.

What you might have missed in my rambling is that i aint bashing TeamKrama, but worried about their path. Like i said, if they had simply ended the game before the expansion or extra dlc were announced, id be fine with the state of the game, cause its one of the better H games out there. But the moment they announced Ascot and the Expansion i was afraid, so of course id be worried about it, because i know making games aint easy, and loss of trust is something that can bring any company(except EA) down. And the fact a post about the swimsuits just appeared recently is a red herring.

And i for one, do not want a market sorely dominated by Illusion games and RPGmaker, granted this one is more of an engine than a company. Im worried, and i suspect the people complaining are also worried, because everyone wants the best for this game.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes