3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
Instead of arguing about the costs or if a DLC should cost or not, how about we go back to a more relevant subject:

Does someone have them or not?
i don't think so, since was a reward for the patreons that contributed more money to the project, and i doubt that one of them are here...

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
i don't think so, since was a reward for the patreons that contributed more money to the project, and i doubt that one of them are here...
And i went checking in on the game files. It aint there either. Meaning you can only download it, and seeing the price for it, i suspect only a very select few people even got it.
Probably for the best, people that support them should get exclusive things.

l9538168

Oct 3, 2017
is in this game some kind of a gallery for h scenes ?
In this game ,b1 lab's wall which have zombie and near the shooting room screen one can see death secene when you clear one episode.

and in some room(have a TV and game,not heroin's room but near these),check this TV you can watch heroines H secene in battle.

but love with heroines (and NTR) need go to talk with heroin in base.

ElTitoPacks

Apr 28, 2021
? You honestly lost me here. So i am unsure of how to reply.
Firstly i like this game alot, otherwise i wouldnt even be here, my issues about the minigames and the costumes are minute compared with my enjoyment with the game, i only put them out cause they break the flow of the game. Like, aside from these there is nothing to complain about. The game is honestly good.

And i already said that this game has more H than the previous game, and its done really well. Would i prefer more H events than new maps and costumes. Of course, and so would any guy.

What you might have missed in my rambling is that i aint bashing TeamKrama, but worried about their path. Like i said, if they had simply ended the game before the expansion or extra dlc were announced, id be fine with the state of the game, cause its one of the better H games out there. But the moment they announced Ascot and the Expansion i was afraid, so of course id be worried about it, because i know making games aint easy, and loss of trust is something that can bring any company(except EA) down. And the fact a post about the swimsuits just appeared recently is a red herring.

And i for one, do not want a market sorely dominated by Illusion games and RPGmaker, granted this one is more of an engine than a company. Im worried, and i suspect the people complaining are also worried, because everyone wants the best for this game.
The swimsuit was in 2020, we are in 2022 and I only published it in case someone here (which I doubt very much) had it, besides letting people know that it exists because few people knew about it.

Time will decide the destiny of TeamKrama, the only thing we can do is to wait

sheepy131

Nov 23, 2018
It's behind a $10 post. I'm thinking about getting it but want to make sure it can be uploaded on here first before doing so.

Edit: Not allowed as with it being a rpg game, the dialogue must be translated.
That's a shame. It looks fun, I might pay for it myself.

Reactions: Sicko123

leugim

Dec 30, 2017
It's behind a $10 post. I'm thinking about getting it but want to make sure it can be uploaded on here first before doing so.

I believe you can share it here, you just cant make a post specific to the game if its not translated.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016

From testing of the trial version, nothing in the game is translated with the exception of the model viewer's UI. I'm going to upload it to translation request in a bit and then post a link to it here. There isn't a way to change the settings in game and can only do so by editing the config files inside of the ASCOT folder in %appdata%\local.

Edit: Link ( )

screenshot.1.png

Last edited:

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
From testing of the trial version, nothing in the game is translated with the exception of the model viewer's UI. I'm going to upload it to translation request in a bit and then post a link to it here. There isn't a way to change the settings in game and can only do so by editing the config files inside of the ASCOT folder in %appdata%\local.

Edit: Link (Mega)

View attachment 1988494
Has the plot changed compared to the previous beta?

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
The swimsuit was in 2020, we are in 2022 and I only published it in case someone here (which I doubt very much) had it, besides letting people know that it exists because few people knew about it.

Time will decide the destiny of TeamKrama, the only thing we can do is to wait
Just a question about the DLC you uploaded before, does it make the christmas and halloween events permanent or just the costumes and scenes from those events?

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
It isn't like the previous beta as the open world aspect was removed to focus more on the action part of the game.
So they gave up on developing the world? But when I read the text, it seems to say that I accept NPC quests. . So I think they just didn't open the world map...

However, when playing, I can clearly feel that some angles will be LAG... I can only wait for their optimization.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
I did a challenge run on VeryHard, with no skills equipped and no consumables on the girls, and discovered that the final boss fight is impossible to win in this challenge because you run out of ammo for both weapons with no way to replenish them. I've managed to bring the boss health down to 1/3 or even 1/4 but that's about it. I guess it could be possible to spend an hour slowly grinding the boss's health down with the pistol, but the issues are the tall zombies and titans that will constantly spawn and the girls will get literally fucked failing the mission.

Reactions: qwertgdgdg

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
I did a challenge run on VeryHard, with no skills equipped and no consumables on the girls, and discovered that the final boss fight is impossible to win in this challenge because you run out of ammo for both weapons with no way to replenish them. I've managed to bring the boss health down to 1/3 or even 1/4 but that's about it. I guess it could be possible to spend an hour slowly grinding the boss's health down with the pistol, but the issues are the tall zombies and titans that will constantly spawn and the girls will get literally fucked failing the mission.
Lol, meanwhile with the extra ammo skill, i easily kill the final boss with the rocket launcher. Still kudos for even trying it.
Its sort of amazing how much impact the skills have in the game, it reminds me of a downgraded payday 2 skill system.

Reactions: RossoX

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Lol, meanwhile with the extra ammo skill, i easily kill the final boss with the rocket launcher. Still kudos for even trying it.
Its sort of amazing how much impact the skills have in the game, it reminds me of a downgraded payday 2 skill system.
The ammo skill is one of the best. I cleared all missions on VeryHard effortlessly with extra ammo, extra grenades, fast healing and max healing, vigor regeneration and ninja. The vigor and healing are all to keep the retarded AI alive and boosted, while the ninja is just for style.

Then I tried the challenge run with zero skills. I managed to clear all missions (mission 3 took many tries due to the train event) but the final boss seems to be virtually impossible. I tried different weapons combinations with the rocket, thermal smg and pulse rifle, brought down the boss HP to 30% but then you're dry of bullets.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes