3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Nuflauer

May 3, 2018
1.33 is the latest version [Steam/Dlsite]
so the game on the first post, "Seed of the Dead 2 [v1.101R]" , is actually an earlier iteration of "Seed of the Dead: Sweet Home" ? Naming scheme suggests "2" being the newer one. But all the posts still mention "Sweet Home"

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
so the game on the first post, "Seed of the Dead 2 [v1.101R]" , is actually an earlier iteration of "Seed of the Dead: Sweet Home" ? Naming scheme suggests "2" being the newer one. But all the posts still mention "Sweet Home"
the main post is not updated on info or screenshots, even the links are not updated (v1.101r) if i dont remember wrong, 1.101 is the halloween version

SoD2 was used for technical demos
SoD: SH for the launch (some of the game files still refer to SoD2)

Reactions: RossoX and Nuflauer

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
In Rape of the dead 1 : i wish the dev can make a naked body for playable char, i mean just look at the ending with 4somes at hotel guys! How can he still wearing clothes when he fk his harem??

Hen tai

Jul 21, 2017
Hi I'm new here and I want to ask something, so I had this game Patch 1.32 and There is some peticular H scene that I can't play here even tho R18 content is on... is the three some above the NTR Scene and it applies to all the heroines, is there anyway to fix it so I can play the Hscene in that event ?

Tsugaru

Jul 12, 2018
Hi I'm new here and I want to ask something, so I had this game Patch 1.32 and There is some peticular H scene that I can't play here even tho R18 content is on... is the three some above the NTR Scene and it applies to all the heroines, is there anyway to fix it so I can play the Hscene in that event ?
Parteon only...

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
you can find the patreon files floating around online. Or you can wait till the big update at the end of the year.

Hen tai

Jul 21, 2017
Welp if it's the case that sucks for me then... Nobody share that spesific update other than Patreon ? If not then I guess there is nothing I can do then

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I dont mind the gore part, i just want the ero to last longer. Its wayy too short.
The death scenes are for the guro people... the non guro people get the very many other scenes.

It looks like they're collabing with another group to start drawing up an idea for another game after Ascot. Cool that they've grown to the point that other smut studios reach out to work with them.

Last edited:

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
The death scenes are for the guro people... the non guro people get the very many other scenes.

It looks like they're collabing with another group to start drawing up an idea for another game after Ascot. Cool that they've grown to the point that other smut studios reach out to work with them.
But none of those scenes have monsters in it :cry:

Also how big is TeamKrama now? I was under the impression it was around near ten guys, give or take a few.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
But none of those scenes have monsters in it :cry:

Also how big is TeamKrama now? I was under the impression it was around near ten guys, give or take a few.
At the end of SoD1/Ascot it was 3 part time and 1 full time. What I mean by that is that 3 of the people (the original devs) all had their 9-5s and came home to work on the game on their free time and 1 person was a full time, a new animator they brought on. Since then they've added *as far as i know* 4 people to the team I think? I think they also just recently added a PR person to do news updates for them. So I think there's 9 of them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RossoX

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
well, if anyone thought that the next DLC would not have gameover scenes with gore, i have bad news for you.
There goes my 0.5% of hope that they wouldn't make any more guro lol. As others said I don't mind them focusing on their guro, I just wish they did more amonster sex and fixed the clipping issue that most animations have.
It looks like they're collabing with another group to start drawing up an idea for another game after Ascot.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the first SoD had posters in-game for Ascot? Does that means that they have been developing Ascot alongside SoD2 all this time? And as for their next game after that, have they said what it will be? To be honest I wouldn't mind a SoD3 with improved gunplay and more (also monster sex pls).

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the first SoD had posters in-game for Ascot? Does that means that they have been developing Ascot alongside SoD2 all this time? And as for their next game after that, have they said what it will be? To be honest I wouldn't mind a SoD3 with improved gunplay and more (also monster sex pls).
Ascot started production directly after SoD, they had plans for it drawn up when SoD released. Halfway through Ascot's production, they decided to start working on SoD2 at the same time. They didn't like the way Ascot was turning out and they also got wind that Unreal 5 was coming out so they decided to put Ascot on the back burner and focus on SoD2. Probably a good decision since SoD2 sold pretty well and gave them to funds to work on Ascot comfortably. We have no word on what their 4th game will be, but this likely means that SoD3 will be their 5th game... a long time from now :HideThePain:

So yeah, SoD2 and Ascot were being produced concurrently.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes