3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

gmg

Aug 31, 2017
It's really just so disappointing. The monster rapes sometimes don't even align right, or the penis just clips through the girls back since it's not animated at all. You can even see it with the censors on... hope that having dedicated modelers/animators will help in the future.

Btw, just checked out their dev blog, and on a bunch of recent posts you will see people literally begging for more NTR and guro scenes. People have all the wrong priorities smh my head.

Reactions: sias1 and annone

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
It's really just so disappointing. The monster rapes sometimes don't even align right, or the penis just clips through the girls back since it's not animated at all. You can even see it with the censors on... hope that having dedicated modelers/animators will help in the future.

Btw, just checked out their dev blog, and on a bunch of recent posts you will see people literally begging for more NTR and guro scenes. People have all the wrong priorities smh my head.
I like the NTR though I must admit that it seems more appropriate for Aya's personality but not quite the others. Hahaha. The guro not so mnuch. More monster rape please!

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017

Public patreon update.

TL;DNR - Now that they have capital and more people working with them, they'll work on making more small things along with their games. I assume they mean things like comics, pin-ups, art pieces, etc.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RossoX

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So what even is Ascot?
A new game in development? What's it about?
I've seen it mentioned several times in the last couple of pages, but no details.

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
So what even is Ascot?
A new game in development? What's it about?
I've seen it mentioned several times in the last couple of pages, but no details.
Is a RPG 3d hentai game make by teamkrama and the demo of this game has been released since 4 years

simonart

Jan 14, 2018
Hello people of the internet I'm trying to make a FPS zombie game using the unreal engine 5 just like this one. I'm not sure if I'll succeed but I've come here seeking advice.
Your standarts are too low, my friend.
Why don't you set to make a Zombie FPS game that is better than this one?

HlgFlaming Games

May 13, 2018
I'm still looking up stuff to help with my game but I figured It wouldn't hurt to ask. I'm the only person right now on working on my game so I chose this game because it seems to be close to my level that I could make. I didn't know of any forums that talk about UE5 but I'll take a look. thank you for the suggestions I'll take a look through them when I have the time.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
UE5 just got released. People are probably still trying to figure it out. (This game is made on UE4 btw)

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes