3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Comic finally got released. Yall can find it on dlsite. Support the team if you can/want
I bought both games on steam (full price) and was ready to buy the comic because it features more monster and tentacle sex than the base game somehow... but exactly because of that, I'm kinda salty that the 2nd game is lacking in that regard so I won't be supporting them further until I see an improvement in that area.

It is why I'm patiently waiting for the DLC to see if it will bring anything more than what has already been announced. The quality of the DLC when it releases (and whatever it adds, improves or fixes) will decide if I continue to support team krama or if I give up on them and start pirating all their future works. Let me just say that the piss poor optimization of Ascot is not giving me too much hope.

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
I bought both games on steam (full price) and was ready to buy the comic because it features more monster and tentacle sex than the base game somehow... but exactly because of that, I'm kinda salty that the 2nd game is lacking in that regard so I won't be supporting them further until I see an improvement in that area.

It is why I'm patiently waiting for the DLC to see if it will bring anything more than what has already been announced. The quality of the DLC when it releases (and whatever it adds, improves or fixes) will decide if I continue to support team krama or if I give up on them and start pirating all their future works. Let me just say that the piss poor optimization of Ascot is not giving me too much hope.
If you're into monster and tentacle sex i've seen early pics showing off that they are planning to add more in the expansion which is exciting, there will be more game over monster scenes that's for sure. As for Ascot it is still so early in development they only just released the small trial version at a convention and it was only focused on the " action part " you cant go off of that. Im personally pretty hyped with them using UE5, very excited to see how far they can push it.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Will the expansion focus on guro? I honestly hated how that's the focus of 2. I don't mind it but if that's the focus its a waste. You got zombies and monsters but you rather have the girls get their throat torn out. Kind of dumb.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Will the expansion focus on guro? I honestly hated how that's the focus of 2. I don't mind it but if that's the focus its a waste. You got zombies and monsters but you rather have the girls get their throat torn out. Kind of dumb.
not anymore than the base game or sod1. There's a death scene with each new chapter, that's it.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
I guess this is the last thing that will be published this month, we will see this October if they give advances H or nonH (personally I would like to see the 3D model of einomaru [えいのまる]大ラフ_表情追加 (2).jpg ).

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
If you're into monster and tentacle sex i've seen early pics showing off that they are planning to add more in the expansion which is exciting
Wow can you post these or link to these? My favorite from Sod1 was the tintan r***** Aya in the rescue cave mission and hearing tentacle sex is exciting.

l9538168

Oct 3, 2017
where's the tentacles in SOD1?
SOD1 doesn't have tentacles enemy
if you want see worm sex secene in death secene
it's only coming from aya's death secene only,other is just cum and die only.
and clear again will coming out a special stage(like challange),when you clear stage will watch aya fuck by zombies and worm movie(not death secene)

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
Wow can you post these or link to these? My favorite from Sod1 was the tintan r***** Aya in the rescue cave mission and hearing tentacle sex is exciting.
These are very early storyboard plans for a scene they are planning. The images I originally saw I cant see anymore
as im not a high enough tier patreon sub, but you can expect some sort of tentacle scenes in the expansion.
Capture.PNG Capture 2.PNG

kark

Jun 18, 2017
These are very early storyboard plans for a scene they are planning. The images I originally saw I cant see anymore
as im not a high enough tier patreon sub, but you can expect some sort of tentacle scenes in the expansion.
View attachment 2069461 View attachment 2069465
What i and some people (i think) want is sex scenes instead dead scene with the monsters because guro is fun but no sexual for us. All the scenes with monsters are guro even if its at first sexual and that new scenes could be the same way which it would be disappointing.

Im a little surprised they are not adding a variation to that scenes where the monster just cum or something else instead of "eat her out" because it would cost no much resources/time, it would be almost like replacing the last few seconds of the animation for a new one.

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
What i and some people (i think) want is sex scenes instead dead scene with the monsters because guro is fun but no sexual for us. All the scenes with monsters are guro even if its at first sexual and that new scenes could be the same way which it would be disappointing.

Im a little surprised they are not adding a variation to that scenes where the monster just cum or something else instead of "eat her out" because it would cost no much resources/time, it would be almost like replacing the last few seconds of the animation for a new one.
Yeah this is a fair enough take, I personally kind of lean to your side as well as i'm not the biggest fan of the monster 'death' scenes, they are okay but I understand there are people that play this game and are a fan of Monster/Zombie death scenes and thats fair enough too. I think if the DLC can introduce a good balance of both it will make everyone happy. Personally i'm super keen for Enomaru the new character they are finally adding. They also recently posted on their patreon and said " We plan to go beyond a simple increase in volume for the next release, and plan to add new features and direction." So that's a hopeful sign that you might get what you want hopefully.

Reactions: kark

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
Yeah this is a fair enough take, I personally kind of lean to your side as well as i'm not the biggest fan of the monster 'death' scenes, they are okay but I understand there are people that play this game and are a fan of Monster/Zombie death scenes and thats fair enough too.
the gore didn't bother me in the first game since it was at the end of the scene and the screen was darkened in the form of censorship.
And when i played this second game what disappointed me the most was that the titan had no animation in battle and hikari's scenes were too strong, i think that of the four heroines she is the one who shows the most feeling of pain in voice.
I think if the DLC can introduce a good balance of both it will make everyone happy.
As for the DLC i wouldn't expect a balance but rather more gore scenes, especially from the drafts they showed.
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
There is another game over this time.
Note that there are some grotesques.
The storyboard.

Last edited:

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah i'm hoping the DLC brings back the Titan animation cycles. That was like the biggest request when the game first launched from players who played SoD1

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
So according to their Patreon alongside the main part of the DLC they're working on an Idol management side-game with all 5 girls (including Enomaru). So that's a... thing I guess? I kinda think they should just focus on building on the base game but I guess we'll see how it turns out

Reactions: Joniiis

Joniiis

Jan 20, 2018
I was expecting them to improve the base building a lot more, I was also excited to see more interactions of the heroines with the base and the rooms, something more natural and reactive, they just walk around and make very simple interactions ...."Sweet Home" more like "Plain Home".

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes