3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Judging by the English in the comic, seems like they got an official English translator now. :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp:

TeamKrama big H-company soom(TM)

dororo7777

May 17, 2019
hi guys, i'm actually playing the game and my question is, is the game complete ?

and on f95 we're on the 1.101 version of the game, Is there any difference between the version of f95 (v1.101) and the other versions, like new content ?

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
hi guys, i'm actually playing the game and my question is, is the game complete ?

and on f95 we're on the 1.101 version of the game, Is there any difference between the version of f95 (v1.101) and the other versions, like new content ?
Latest version is 1.32. Does have more content. Specifically a few scenes and costumes.

Reactions: dororo7777

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
thanks you for the anwser; do you perhaps know where can i get the 1.32 pls ?
If you can torrent, go to fapforfun and search Seed of the dead. Current version is actually 1.33 now that I'm looking at it. Get the official R18 patch from Teamkrama's website. You'll also have to download a full save and some other "dlcs" to unlock everything. Right now it's a bit of a mess to get everything together in a not so legitimate fashion, but TeamKrama is supposed to be releasing a full on DLC at the end of the year that's supposed to bundle everything together and add more.

• Red Heart

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
thanks you for the anwser; do you perhaps know where can i get the 1.32 pls ?
Alternatively you could buy it on a steam (can wait for a sale also), which is hassle free because it is always on the most recent version (you do have to install the R18 patch manually tough, but it is a 2 minute easy ordeal).

dororo7777

May 17, 2019
Alternatively you could buy it on a steam (can wait for a sale also), which is hassle free because it is always on the most recent version (you do have to install the R18 patch manually tough, but it is a 2 minute easy ordeal).
This is what I did this morning except that I took the game on dlsite for 20 euros because I had old coupons to use

30 euros on Steam is a very good price for such a quality game, I wish all the games of the genre were as good ( i'am currently blocked on act 4, i'm trying to finish the game on very hard only , very fun and cool game so far, a must have )

btw link to buy on dlsite : ( new user can get the game for around 18.92 dollars with newcomer coupon)

Last edited:
Reactions: RossoX

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
...i'am currently blocked on act 4, i'm trying to finish the game on very hard only...
Oof good luck with that. On my 1st run I switched between normal/hard because the girls AI are dogshit and they can fuck your runs even if you're playing well. Actually I'm surprised that you're stuck on act4 and not act3 on very hard, because for my 2nd run of the game I did do a challenge run of sorts where I replayed all maps on very hard with no skills equipped, and specifically the train event fight of act3 was a pain in the ass; I got game over there some 5+ times before I managed to clear it.

Shadowblaster

Mar 9, 2019
i'am currently blocked on act 4, i'm trying to finish the game on very hard only
My recommendation for that is the hand cannon, (i think they called it a revolver in game but not sure it's been a while) and grab as much upgrades to your base gun as possible. Should be able to 1 shot headshot normal zombies on very hard and kill special zombies (not the tin head) in 1-2 magazines. You're going to want to kite enemies as much as you can so the girls don't get overwhelmed, try not to fight massive hordes and if you do, make sure you don't get surrounded. Also would suggest the upgrade that makes you heal the girls more per fuck

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
My recommendation for that is the hand cannon, (i think they called it a revolver in game but not sure it's been a while) and grab as much upgrades to your base gun as possible. Should be able to 1 shot headshot normal zombies on very hard and kill special zombies (not the tin head) in 1-2 magazines. You're going to want to kite enemies as much as you can so the girls don't get overwhelmed, try not to fight massive hordes and if you do, make sure you don't get surrounded. Also would suggest the upgrade that makes you heal the girls more per fuck
He mentioned that he bought the game recently and that he's doing his 1st run on very hard, which means that he doesn't have the levels or money required to unlock the high level skills, and not even be able to equip them all because the slots are also tied to the player level.

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone played Ascot ver c100?Omg I can not believe even with my rtx3060 and CPU Intel 11th I still can't play the game,is so lag when go outside the dungeon

gmg

Aug 31, 2017
Welp, gotta wait for several patches again, until the game is mostly playable. Nothing new unfortunately.
At least we can say that things will get worked on, afaik they don't abandon their games just like that.

dma57Zd

Jun 6, 2020
I am confused, why are there less fuck scenes of the big monster and other monsters in the newest version? I played a version, where the huge monster also fucks the girls in several positions and the crocodile like monster also has more positions...
Can anyone tell me wich version that was any why they would not only not add new ways of getting fuckend but remove prior existing ones?
Or is this the real difference between sed 1 and 2? Can anyone provide a link to the original with demosaic etc?

Ok found out that the game I prefer is Seed of the Dead v1.51. This one however does not seem to have a demosaic patch, or does anyone have one? It's literally the better game in any regard, except not having a demosaic patch.

Last edited:

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
I am confused, why are there less fuck scenes of the big monster and other monsters in the newest version? I played a version, where the huge monster also fucks the girls in several positions and the crocodile like monster also has more positions...
Can anyone tell me wich version that was any why they would not only not add new ways of getting fuckend but remove prior existing ones?
Or is this the real difference between sed 1 and 2? Can anyone provide a link to the original with demosaic etc?

Ok found out that the game I prefer is Seed of the Dead v1.51. This one however does not seem to have a demosaic patch, or does anyone have one? It's literally the better game in any regard, except not having a demosaic patch.
Are you talking about the first game?Not the Sweet Home?

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes