3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

joyboy558

Aug 14, 2021
So.. do we have to wait until next year for this thread to be update?
if you refer to the dlc probably since the new dlc is still in the works and only 50% done
if you refer to the version on dl site no idea since it basically has the same content minus the halloween event since that is over :D
also harem mode might be missing i dont rmember if it was in the version uploaded here already?

Last edited:

Rafhya

Jun 14, 2020
if you refer to the dlc probably since the new dlc is still in the works and only 50% done
if you refer to the version on dl site no idea since it basically has the same content minus the halloween event since that is over :D
also harem mode might be missing i dont rmember if it was in the version uploaded here already?
Nah, this version only has story stage 8, Max intimacy 9 and don't have Harem mode. it still have Halloween

joyboy558

Aug 14, 2021
Nah, this version only has story stage 8, Max intimacy 9 and don't have Harem mode. it still have Halloween
story stage is still capped at 8 so no loss there intimacy is now 10 but events end at 9 only thing missing is harem mode i guess maybe some bug fixes?
maybe s1 will upload the new version when the dlc is out next year stage.PNG harem.PNG intim.PNG

Reactions: hugox527

gmg

Aug 31, 2017
Seed of the Dead: Sweet Home H-Doujinshi will be released in mid-August

Source:

View attachment 1951344 View attachment 1951347
View attachment 1951348 View attachment 1951352
Did anyone get this?
I have no problem spending the 5 bucks myself, but by the time I managed to sign up to melonbooks the ebook version was gone. Now there is only the paperback version listed on TeamKRAMA's page and they don't ship internationally.

previews
iafgd1.jpg iafgd2.jpg iafgd3.jpg iafgd4.jpg

Last edited:

joyboy558

Aug 14, 2021
Did anyone get this?
I have no problem spending the 5 bucks myself, but by the time I managed to sign up to melonbooks the ebook version was gone. Now there is only the paperback version listed on TeamKRAMA's page and they don't ship internationally.

previews
View attachment 2028064 View attachment 2028067 View attachment 2028068 View attachment 2028069
as far as i know its not out yet (exept if you bought it at the comic thingy) should be out at the middile of this month for download on dl site tho?

thingy.PNG

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
it's just a preview of hikari and the prota

probably from a scene that will be unlocked at the end of act 9 or 10.

but if you want to see it here's the link:
tank you very much... i have read abaut new death scenes in that update... anything abaut it?

gmg

Aug 31, 2017
So can you bang zombie girls or monster girls in this game, or only watch how zombies bang your teammates ?
Only the latter, and very not much of it. Most focus is on human x human in the hideout and the gore game overs
- only 1 anim per mutant/monster (but not the "tintan" big guy)
- 2 animations for the standard zombies (depending on the state of your second health bar)
- theres 1 "featureless" monster girl that jumps you but it's pretty underwhelming
that's it

Arius Zauber

Oct 15, 2016
Only the latter, and very not much of it. Most focus is on human x human in the hideout and the gore game overs
- only 1 anim per mutant/monster (but not the "tintan" big guy)
- 2 animations for the standard zombies (depending on the state of your second health bar)
- theres 1 "featureless" monster girl that jumps you but it's pretty underwhelming
that's it
Then this game not for me, thanks for the answer.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
tank you very much... i have read abaut new death scenes in that update... anything abaut it?
yep I've already posted 2 images of that
but here is the whole post:

There is another game over this time.
Note that there are some grotesques.
The storyboard.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Any info on the ? Or about the other doors like the voyeur ones? They seem more interesing to me, than some game over scene, even if somehow a slime got into a zombie.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
who are the two new girls? any pics?
it was probably discarded, but as the next DLC has an idol theme, maybe they will use it (not as a stripclub).
Or maybe it was complicated to make the minigame as it happened with the first version of the peeping tom minigame in the bathrooms (the heroines went to the bathroom on their own).
who are the two new girls? any pics?
just a new one, Einomaru

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes