3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
I think that besides the fact that it was used for sale at C100, it is an introductory comic for einomaru as well as the one they shared on patreon to introduce ichika.

but at least this one isn't four pages long.

but let's hope they decide to make a few more of these.

djaxis

Dec 11, 2017
How do you permanently change costumes? I can talk to the girls, i can change their outfit, i exit the convo, and they're walking around in my selected outfit. But when i go to the death and combat gallery it goes right back to their armored bikini outfits.
Thanks.

cjfama00

Sep 24, 2017
How do you permanently change costumes? I can talk to the girls, i can change their outfit, i exit the convo, and they're walking around in my selected outfit. But when i go to the death and combat gallery it goes right back to their armored bikini outfits.
Thanks.
You need to enter any stage first after changing their costumes before the new appearance applies to the gallery.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
somoeone thqt can see new gold post with details on act 11?:LOL:
It's just a video showing how they're building the level

Thinking about it, i figured the DLC would only have like 4 or so acts, but they've already showed 5 levels. Probably end up with 8 more levels based on the pattern they've established.

Last edited:

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
It's just a video showing how they're building the level

Thinking about it, i figured the DLC would only have like 4 or so acts, but they've already showed 5 levels. Probably end up with 8 more levels based on the pattern they've established.
I m curious to see new enemies and new death scenes beeing honest... Let s Hope they ll do a good work

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
is there a patch to get auto perfect clicks everytime on the healing mini games?

one of the most hilarious thing about this game is how there are crazy luxurious personal rooms in a makeshift base in a subway station and the most glamurous of all belongs to a barely legal blonde girl who does essentially nothing but being bratty and spoiled with countless npcs who seem totally ok with that

Last edited:
Reactions: 18Scythe

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
is there a patch to get auto perfect clicks everytime on the healing mini games?

one of the most hilarious thing about this game is how there are crazy luxurious personal rooms in a makeshift base in a subway station and the most glamurous of all belongs to a barely legal blonde girl who does essentially nothing but being bratty and spoiled with countless npcs who seem totally ok with that
Said blonde wields a minigun the size of an adult man. And is a known sadist. Im sure nothing bad will happen to the first guy that complains about it.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes