3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
What the game needs, or future entries need, is more scenes with monsters/zombies, scenes that dont all end in gore immediately, and have each girls respective scene be different with each monster.
Agree here, for somebody that was a fan of the first game, the quick gore and the NTR stuff especially always felt shoehorned in and I feel like it just took away from part of what made the first game great. The devs were just like "We know you like this game for all the monster rape, but now we're going to split up the sex content into NTR and turn most the rape into gore within 10 seconds of each monster rape animation just because?".

If the first game had some NTR, it would bother me less. Felt like such a downgrade in H animations for somebody not into it though. It's like everything good H wise in the game got shit on because the devs found a new fetish and decided to go for quantity over quality in this game. Pretty sad I prefer the sex animations from the first game even with the janky graphics because the monster rape is legit, and the gore is only at the end instead of interrupting the sex for it.

Reminds me of when a band suddenly starts playing completely different music from what they usually make and you lose interest in them, lmao. At least the gameplay was better this time around. I wish they'd fix some of the shitty environment hitboxes though because it really fucks over snipers. Shooting invisible walls constantly.

Last edited:

Karneol

Dec 1, 2021
Agree here, for somebody that was a fan of the first game, the quick gore and the NTR stuff especially always felt shoehorned in and I feel like it just took away from part of what made the first game great. The devs were just like "We know you like this game for all the monster rape, but now we're going to split up the sex content into NTR and turn most the rape into gore within 10 seconds of each monster rape animation just because?".

If the first game had some NTR, it would bother me less. Felt like such a downgrade in H animations for somebody not into it though. It's like everything good H wise in the game got shit on because the devs found a new fetish and decided to go for quantity over quality in this game. Pretty sad I prefer the sex animations from the first game even with the janky graphics because the monster rape is legit, and the gore is only at the end instead of interrupting the sex for it.

Reminds me of when a band suddenly starts playing completely different music from what they usually make and you lose interest in them, lmao. At least the gameplay was better this time around. I wish they'd fix some of the shitty environment hitboxes though because it really fucks over snipers. Shooting invisible walls constantly.
I don't think that the downgrade of the monster H scenes in the second game was because of the appearance of the NTR. The two things has nothing to do with each other. The gore scenes caught me off guard as well, but at the same time I don't think this brutality is far from reality either when a monster rapes a human heroine.

Karneol

Dec 1, 2021
Would have been nice if there were animations in real time at the homebase, be it for the protagonist or the ntrguys. Seeing the girls going to their room
I have already dreamed about this a few times. I just feel underutilized the whole homebase. The heroines just wander around aimlessly without any events..

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
I have already dreamed about this a few times. I just feel underutilized the whole homebase. The heroines just wander around aimlessly without any events..
yeah i know what you mean, i dont think the devs even noticed the potential this game has, or what great timing it came into being.
Nearly every single Eroge big company like Illusion has gotten stale and boring, we crave something new and immersive, hence why games in Cien have exploded for several years now. We dont want cutout dolls to safely play with, we want shooters where the zombies can rape ya, rpg where you can romance an entire village full of elven beauties. Or play has the evil monster and violate the heroines.
Then again its too early to say anything about this game.

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Why is this game still on 1.101? According to DLSite, the game is up to ver 1.33 now. Is 1.101 the latest version with English support? Is Krama still working on this game? Or have they moved on to a new game?

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
Why is this game still on 1.101? According to DLSite, the game is up to ver 1.33 now. Is 1.101 the latest version with English support? Is Krama still working on this game? Or have they moved on to a new game?
they're both doing with the new Game called Ascot and working with new act called seeds of the dead idol

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
The latest version is 1.33 and it has english support, TeamKrama started Seed of the dead 2 with a pretty small team, but now they have grown to the point where they are working on 2 projects with a team dedicated to each. The first is a game called Ascot and the second is a DLC to SoD2 called SoD2-Idol which is going to add a new map, new girl, new CG's and much more.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
The latest version is 1.33 and it has english support, TeamKrama started Seed of the dead 2 with a pretty small team, but now they have grown to the point where they are working on 2 projects with a team dedicated to each. The first is a game called Ascot and the second is a DLC to SoD2 called SoD2-Idol which is going to add a new map, new girl, new CG's and much more.
So the name ID, meant idol... In retrospect i really should have figured that out. Feel like a moron now.

• Haha
Reactions: Coast2Coast

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So... it's been more than a year since I looked at this game.

I've been scouring all over the thread and I haven't seen an answer to the one question I care about...

Did they add a gallery for the in-combat rape animations? Or is that still missing?

Also, is the whole gallery system still a messy piece of crap that forces you wander through different parts of the base for different scenes?

Because if the system is still just as shitty as before, I guess I can forget about this game for another year or so and see if anything gets done then.

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
So... it's been more than a year since I looked at this game.

I've been scouring all over the thread and I haven't seen an answer to the one question I care about...

Did they add a gallery for the in-combat rape animations? Or is that still missing?

Also, is the whole gallery system still a messy piece of crap that forces you wander through different parts of the base for different scenes?

Because if the system is still just as shitty as before, I guess I can forget about this game for another year or so and see if anything gets done then.
Yeah they have had a gallery in the game for a long time now even since when i stopped playing over 6months ago, its located in the lab when you unlock it, on the board. This will let you toggle through all the scenes you can experience in the stages(INCLUEDING the animations when they are downed and when captured). As you complete more stages more scenes will be added to the gallery. Also for base scenes you just have to go up to the girl you want and go to her intimacy events and you can replay any of the scenes you've done before in the base easily.

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Yeah they have had a gallery in the game for a long time now even since when i stopped playing over 6months ago, its located in the lab when you unlock it, on the board. This will let you toggle through all the scenes you can experience in the stages. As you complete more stages more scenes will be added to the gallery. Also for base scenes you just have to go up to the girl you want and go to her intimacy events and you can replay any of the scenes you've done before in the base easily.
I know about that gallery. I'm asking if they added the animations that happen when the girls are downed to it, or when they're captured by the monster with the tongue. Or you know, all the stuff that happens in game on the map itself.

They only had the bad-ends there, not the in-combat rape.

LurkManTheIII

Feb 5, 2022
I know about that gallery. I'm asking if they added the animations that happen when the girls are downed to it, or when they're captured by the monster with the tongue. Or you know, all the stuff that happens in game on the map itself.

They only had the bad-ends there, not the in-combat rape.
Yeah, it's been added since like 1.101. It's the same place as the death scenes, we have scenes of the player and the girl, the normal zombie, the creeper, the worm, the tongue thing, the stomach mouth mf, the torture machine from act 7(?), and one more I'm forgetting. The TinTan and Tiny TinTan and the female zombie have no scenes and the same goes for the upgraded version of the normal zombie.

Reactions: Iexist

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
If the latest version is 1.33, then why is the thread listed as version 1.101R? Is the download link not getting updated? Do we need to go to the creators website to download the latest patch? Or are we in a holding pattern until the DLC comes out?

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
If the latest version is 1.33, then why is the thread listed as version 1.101R? Is the download link not getting updated? Do we need to go to the creators website to download the latest patch? Or are we in a holding pattern until the DLC comes out?
Don't know I didn't make the thread or get the game from here, I brought it on steam a long time ago. As for the R patch I get the latest patch free from erogejapan.com like the devs recommend. You can either just buy the full version of the game or search the threads or somewhere else to find the full version 1.33

Reactions: RossoX

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
so no more updates?.... i downloaded it but cant extract it because it corrupted.... gotta try different PC

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
THE GAME JUST CRASH WHAT TO DO NOW :cry:
Yeah you gotta be more specific. Crash on startup or during gameplay.
If its while you are playing, its very rare but it can happen.
If its when you start it, you made a mistake somewhere, reinstall.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes