3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
they have published a new death scene video.... need gold patreon... i hope an hero can come to show us XD

Yawa

Jun 13, 2017
You know what I would absolutely love to see? A mixture of R-18 and regular mode, where the non lewd animations play when the heroines are at high health and the lewd ones at low health. Magically reappearing clothes after every split second grab look weird! Fellow internet people, I have a dream!

Reactions: Tiasung and deaddog

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
You know what I would absolutely love to see? A mixture of R-18 and regular mode, where the non lewd animations play when the heroines are at high health and the lewd ones at low health. Magically reappearing clothes after every split second grab look weird! Fellow internet people, I have a dream!
Do you mean the medkit healing animations? I think those animations are cute too and it is a shame that they are locked in the regular version of the game. There could be an option to toggle if you want healing sex or medkit usage, or like you suggested a mix of both.

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
Do you mean the medkit healing animations? I think those animations are cute too and it is a shame that they are locked in the regular version of the game. There could be an option to toggle if you want healing sex or medkit usage, or like you suggested a mix of both.
Isn't there a toggle for r-18?

Yawa

Jun 13, 2017
You know, after now actually investigating and actually playing the non R-18 version for more than just checking medikits and realizing, that the loading screen images are not actual gameplay screenshots, I can safely say I got baited and I apologize for the confusion.
I thought, there were separate animations for some mutants - like shown in the loading screens, that the butcher doesn't eat them face first and clothed. I assumed that those animations were mechanic wise it the same as R-18 and the heroine would be disabled while the butcher can still attack with his non grabbing moves.
Since it appears, that every single one of those loading pictures was posed, a mixture of the versions doesn't sound great anymore.

My hypothetical dream was that there were multiple grab animations that vary if the heroine is downed or low on health and high health and still dressed(lewd on low health and non lewd on high health). But the second kind of animation doesn't even exist so there goes that haha.

My new dream is of a higher difficulty. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Tiasung

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Isn't there a toggle for r-18?
Obviously yes; what I meant was that it would be nice to have the option to see the medkit healing with R18 on. The idea being that when the girls have more than 50% health the medkit animation would play, and when they have less, the sex animation plays instead.
You know, after now actually investigating and actually playing the non R-18 version for more than just checking medikits and realizing, that the loading screen images are not actual gameplay screenshots, I can safely say I got baited and I apologize for the confusion.
I thought, there were separate animations for some mutants - like shown in the loading screens, that the butcher doesn't eat them face first and clothed. I assumed that those animations were mechanic wise it the same as R-18 and the heroine would be disabled while the butcher can still attack with his non grabbing moves.
Since it appears, that every single one of those loading pictures was posed, a mixture of the versions doesn't sound great anymore.

My hypothetical dream was that there were multiple grab animations that vary if the heroine is downed or low on health and high health and still dressed(lewd on low health and non lewd on high health). But the second kind of animation doesn't even exist so there goes that haha.

My new dream is of a higher difficulty. :HideThePain:
The loading screenshots are indeed posed and not actually in-game, and in the regular version of the game the girls can't even be grabbed at all. But I agree that for the R18 version, having different variations of the animations based on the girls current position or clothing state would be awesome.

Reactions: Tiasung and Yawa
Mar 26, 2020
so i played this game before and some say this game got DLC but i dont see it when i download it again. any idea to get the dlc what i got is the halloween one and no new sex scene at all

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
so i played this game before and some say this game got DLC but i dont see it when i download it again. any idea to get the dlc what i got is the halloween one and no new sex scene at all

These are small holiday add-ons (Christmas and Halloween). The big DLC is still being developed and won't be released until early to mid 2023

Mar 26, 2020
Drive

These are small holiday add-ons (Christmas and Halloween). The big DLC is still being developed and won't be released until early to mid 2023
Thank you man...
a little bit update problem after i replace the version 1.101r to 1.201r and starting the game it say the body version and patch version doesnt match. so what should i do to update this game

Last edited:

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Whats the plan for the big DLC? Will it make Holloween and Christmas events permanent?
That's one of the things it's supposed to do. It's also expanding on every other function in the game by about 50%. 5 new stages, a few new scenes for each girl, a new girl, a few more enemies, a couple facilities. We'll have to see out it turns out.

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
That's one of the things it's supposed to do. It's also expanding on every other function in the game by about 50%. 5 new stages, a few new scenes for each girl, a new girl, a few more enemies, a couple facilities. We'll have to see out it turns out.
Ah thanks. I thought the big DLC and expansion were a separate thing.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Wish they'd improve the skill system as well. Skill points instead with the highest skills costing more, giving more options on how to build than just choosing the last skill in every tree. It would be cool to also have the option of choosing a bunch of lower level skills too over fewer stronger skills.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes