3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

LurkManTheIII

Feb 5, 2022
so, does anyone have the download link for the game in version 1.33? I see that the one in this post is still at 1.101
Why yes, I do. Here is my post a while back for all the necessary files.
No problem, my guy. I got you.
First off go to this to get the magnet link for the 1.33 torrent.( If you don't have any torrent software installed, I recommend qbittorent):

This is for the 1.33R patch:

Now this is optional but I'm just linking this because it's useful if you want to have the DLC clothing items that you can't unlock in 1.33 since they were event items. BUT I highly recommend you use this after you have completed the main game as it has already completed all the stages. So if you want to play through the game first, you might want to do it before using this.

I hope this helps you out. Hope you have fun with the game!
If you prefer direct download to torrents, here it is.
Here is the link for a download link with multiple hosts like zippyshare that Purple_Heart just shared a few posts ago. No gdrive or mediafire from what I see but, zippyshare or pixeldrain will do the trick.

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
So if this is the case then I guess I'll stick with 1.32 then
If you don't update to 1.33, just be sure to not upgrade the base to level 7 (max level) or you won't be able to buy permanent cosmetic items in the shop

Last edited:

stanz_frost

Sep 19, 2019
edit*
why my games not get patch 18? i already download r-18 patches extract it to the folder

Last edited:

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
is it possible to see the healing animation in battle in pov ?
If by "in battle pov" you meant as first person perspective, there is, kinda convoluted though, upgrade the hub until you unlock the lab room, in there should be a board wich is the "terminal" for recollection mode, there you can see every death scene and healing scenes as but with the controls of the intimacy events, means you can essentially loop them, make the player transparent, 1st perrson pov, and such.

nukuo

Feb 8, 2020
If by "in battle pov" you meant as first person perspective, there is, kinda convoluted though, upgrade the hub until you unlock the lab room, in there should be a board wich is the "terminal" for recollection mode, there you can see every death scene and healing scenes as but with the controls of the intimacy events, means you can essentially loop them, make the player transparent, 1st perrson pov, and such.
ohh ok thank you. that is the only way right ? its not possible to experience them in first person perspective when you are during a mission ?

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Not that I know, yes, although given how missaligned the models are without censorship, you're not missing out anything to beging with, this game while technically "completed", needs some serious re-work on some stuff. Anyway, hope is a good-ish answer at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: nukuo

abao

Mar 20, 2018
So I've played through 3 acts and still no sex scene. Not even when the companions get killed. I have tried the r18 patch from this thread which the game says is a wrong version, and then I tried the official website's r18 patch which seems to work (it reads 1.01 R at the title screen), but still no sex.

Is there something I'm missing, or are the intimacy events the only sex scenes?

spaceballs14

Sep 6, 2020
So I've played through 3 acts and still no sex scene. Not even when the companions get killed. I have tried the r18 patch from this thread which the game says is a wrong version, and then I tried the official website's r18 patch which seems to work (it reads 1.01 R at the title screen), but still no sex.

Is there something I'm missing, or are the intimacy events the only sex scenes?
The girls need to get to 0 health, (or a special zed 'grabs' them), then let the bar get to 100% for a death scene.

Then each girl has an ntr scene and/or intimacy events.

The intimacy events are level intimacy locked, so you give them gifts.
The NTR events are intimacy locked and quest locked, so you have to do certain things to get the event. (typically a fetch quest).

I'd recommend reading some from this forum.

Reactions: abao

abao

Mar 20, 2018
The girls need to get to 0 health, (or a special zed 'grabs' them), then let the bar get to 100% for a death scene.

Then each girl has an ntr scene and/or intimacy events.

The intimacy events are level intimacy locked, so you give them gifts.
The NTR events are intimacy locked and quest locked, so you have to do certain things to get the event. (typically a fetch quest).

I'd recommend reading some from this forum.
I found my problem. R18 mode: OFF

Yes I'm blind.

Thanks for the help anyway!

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes