3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
I translated some of the comments and a lot of them are talking about graphic cards so maybe the devs talked about the game's performance. The 2nd comment mentions something about a new slime enemy and a worm?
If you're talking about the list of different graphic cards, it's the different setups of the dev team. Apparently some people were curious about this and so they made a list.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Some news about the DLC, does someone have access to them ? Illustrations and all are locked behind a paywall.
The illustrations are actually something i wanna see. Dont know why but i find artworks really cool or erotic, even if its novelai. Kind of wish these were an unlockable in game, or they were spread out in the homebase. Like the one in the cafeteria.

Sep 9, 2018
Sooo I understand there are H animation when the girls are in a down state, you can H to revive them or the zombie will H them and it will lead to a gameover.

I've finished the game but is there a way to view these animation safely? Trying to trigger a down state while on a mission doesn't allow enough time to appriciate the H scenes.

LurkManTheIII

Feb 5, 2022
Sooo I understand there are H animation when the girls are in a down state, you can H to revive them or the zombie will H them and it will lead to a gameover.

I've finished the game but is there a way to view these animation safely? Trying to trigger a down state while on a mission doesn't allow enough time to appriciate the H scenes.
Yes there is. Assuming you haven't upgraded your base's level, you have to increase the level until the laboratory is unlocked. There you can view the down state animations as well as the death scenes.

Sep 9, 2018

Nvm found the 'Recollection room', it's inside the lab at the board.

Also HOLY FUCK these death scenes are horrible, if you enjoy shit like this you need help. No joke.
NTR might be a kink, but watching someone getting torn apart while getting violated is just wrong.

Edit: God I need something wholesome after seeing that, fuck......

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Nvm found the 'Recollection room', it's inside the lab at the board.

Also HOLY FUCK these death scenes are horrible, if you enjoy shit like this you need help. No joke.
NTR might be a kink, but watching someone getting torn apart while getting violated is just wrong.

Edit: God I need something wholesome after seeing that, fuck......
If you want wholesome, try the sonic fandom. They got so many wholesomes group experiences that they selling them for free to newcumers.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
i smell something burning from my laptop and the internal fan is really loud while watching sex
is this normal?
Your hardware is just not up to the task
UE isn’t really made to be played on laptops unless if they’ve got good hardware or game is made in mind for lower specs. Then again also true that majority of indie games don’t exactly have top of the line optimisation or testing on different hardware ending up like that.
Make sure your drivers are up to date and maybe lower the settings if that helps.

mebtamayo

Dec 12, 2021
where should i put the save files because i DL some save files on the comment but i dont know where should i place the save file

mebtamayo

Dec 12, 2021
i need help why its red v1.1 not become 1.3 i just follow the instruction only #2 to drag or i need to install steam>? and r18 version is gone

Last edited:

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
i need help why its red v1.1 not become 1.3 i just follow the instruction only #2 to drag or i need to install steam>? and r18 version is gone
I don't want to be mean or anything, but this has been discussed to exhaustion, the version in the OP is the 1.1, the "1.3 patch" is missleading but at the same time not really, what it does is only to enable the R18 stuff, not patching up the game version at all.

For the different versions (1.2 and 1.3) you have to look for them on the thread yourself using the search bar at the top of the page.

Last edited:
Reactions: Coast2Coast
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes