3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
That may just be legal speak. In other words, it's just teamKrama reserving the rights to change some little details of the model during the course of development, but I highly doubt she'll get any drastic changes until the DLC release, which would be great because she cute as is.
10 GB? holy hell! is it worth it?
For a certain taste yeah definitely. If you enjoy zombie shooters like l4d or killing floor (or FPS in general) and monster fucking (with a big side of guro). But there is also lots of vanilla scenes with the MC, and also some optional NTR if that is your thing. You can also toggle any of those if you don't want to watch them.

Reactions: UnknownBava

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
That may just be legal speak. In other words, it's just teamKrama reserving the rights to change some little details of the model during the course of development, but I highly doubt she'll get any drastic changes until the DLC release, which would be great because she cute as is.

For a certain taste yeah definitely. If you enjoy zombie shooters like l4d or killing floor (or FPS in general) and monster fucking (with a big side of guro). But there is also lots of vanilla scenes with the MC, and also some optional NTR if that is your thing. You can also toggle any of those if you don't want to watch them.
what NTR? seeing the girls get fucked by monsters?

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
what NTR? seeing the girls get fucked by monsters?
There's that, but also actual human NTR. You as the MC can choose to start those NTR side events where the girls will get banged by fellow human survivors in your home base (behind the MC's back, therefore NTR).

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
There's that, but also actual human NTR. You as the MC can choose to start those NTR side events where the girls will get banged by fellow human survivors in your home base (behind the MC's back, therefore NTR).
oh gotcha, yeah i like the zombie shooters but normally with the female MC for better scenes

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
I agree that the model will not change, but I think the lighting of the body will differ because of the shadding that the game has (that kind of shading like the TWD telltale definitive series).
but we will just have to wait and see over the next year how the DLC turns out
(i don't think they will release the dlc in this first/second quarter of 2023).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RossoX

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Has teamkrama said anything about the expansion character perks? I remember them saying they were adding new perks, and was wondering if they would rework a few of the old ones so we could have a more varied playstyle. Replayability is a bit low with the current ones.

Would be extra nice if they asked the community to come up with a few of them, like Blue Balls, stopping the healing sex mid way grants increased attack power and speed for the incumming ten seconds.:ROFLMAO:

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
oh gotcha, yeah i like the zombie shooters but normally with the female MC for better scenes
Fair enough, but I'll say that even with a male MC, all of the girls have a decent amount of different scenes; although admittedly, the monster scenes leave a lot to be desired when compared to the human x human scenes.
(i don't think they will release the dlc in this first/second quarter of 2023).
Oh man let's hope that your estimation is wrong then; I'd really like to revisit the game to play the DLC sooner rather than later.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
You have to find and press 3 hidden little buttons to open it. These buttons are randomly placed around the general area leading up to that door, so search all of the rooms before it including: the big rooms with hospital beds lined up, the offices, the security room, the small rooms with machinery, etc. Yes it is a pain in the ass to search for them, I think someone in the thread has made a guide with the possible spawn locations for the buttons to narrow down so search for it.

Reactions: stanz_frost

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
wait what room is that and from ch what... > cuz i think either idk or i missed it
It is from chapter 8 (the labs). The 2nd half of that chapter is always chosen at random between 3 distinct paths. When you replay that chapter, choose to start at the mid level check point and you begin in a big circular room with lots of doors one of which will be open, then keep retrying until you get the desired path.

One of these 3 random paths leads into that area in the image. Then, when you open that glass door you get a costume that you can gift to the girls.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes