3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Can someone who's played this tell me how bad the gore is in it? If it's like L4D and really just limited to the enemies, then I can handle that. I'm fine with shredding zombies and blowing up monsters and stuff. But I wouldn't really like to see the girls themselves, like, get their limbs ripped off, or have their heads sliced off or something. ESPECIALLY mid coitus. Erotic gore/guro is something I cannot stand at all, so much so that I've been hesitating to even try this game for a long time despite my interest in it (L4D is one of my favorite games ever).
Well then you might have to stay away from this one fan, because the gore is very pronounced here; it is sexual and applied directly to the girls mid-sex as you described. It is mostly contained in bad ends tough, which are basically short videos that play when you get a game over during a mission (girl rape meter fills to 100 before you rescue her)... so you can either turn off those bad ends or just play well enough to never see them... or even just quickly hit skip them when they start playing.

TheGiantRat

Sep 8, 2021
Well then you might have to stay away from this one fan, because the gore is very pronounced here; it is sexual and applied directly to the girls mid-sex as you described. It is mostly contained in bad ends tough, which are basically short videos that play when you get a game over during a mission (girl rape meter fills to 100 before you rescue her)... so you can either turn off those bad ends or just play well enough to never see them... or even just quickly hit skip them when they start playing.
Damn, was hoping that wouldn't be the case, but was expecting it. Yeah, I think I'll just stay away from this one, then, after all. Thanks for the info, though! Saved my bacon from having to test it myself and getting icked out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RossoX

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
Can someone who's played this tell me how bad the gore is in it? If it's like L4D and really just limited to the enemies, then I can handle that. I'm fine with shredding zombies and blowing up monsters and stuff. But I wouldn't really like to see the girls themselves, like, get their limbs ripped off, or have their heads sliced off or something. ESPECIALLY mid coitus. Erotic gore/guro is something I cannot stand at all, so much so that I've been hesitating to even try this game for a long time despite my interest in it (L4D is one of my favorite games ever).
Nah its fine, just try it and expand your limit

Reactions: Yunmoie

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Damn, was hoping that wouldn't be the case, but was expecting it. Yeah, I think I'll just stay away from this one, then, after all. Thanks for the info, though! Saved my bacon from having to test it myself and getting icked out.
SoD2.jpg
No problem. But like I said, you can turn off the gory bad ends completely, and since you said you like L4D, then the game will basically become that (plus sex scenes). But depending on your sensibilities you may see some of the enemy grabs as too hardcore: there are two enemies that can swallow the girls partway (no gore, they are alive and you can rescue them), so if you also dislike vore then you would have to turn off R18 completely.

Reactions: TheGiantRat

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
so, can i assume that in SoD:ID we will got all the DLC from old version including the stage and cosmetic. etc or just cosmetic.
i mean i down bad to try the old stage yo..., but this version and DLC is really compicated and really messing with my brain man so i confuse right now...

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I'm new to this, but just asking. Do they have plans to change the models of "civilians" in the future? It just seems a bit off that you and the girls are anime and the rest of the civies are just...well....fleshed out people?

this is just my opinion of course

Reactions: masMalkar

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I'm new to this, but just asking. Do they have plans to change the models of "civilians" in the future? It just seems a bit off that you and the girls are anime and the rest of the civies are just...well....fleshed out people?

Only thing they could do is delete them. Crafting unique models for them is a waste of time and buying them for like $400 off the store is kinda meme.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Where's the gallery? Just the board in the monster room? But it doesn't seem to have all the scenes, or at least it just has the monster scenes. You also can't change the outfits of the girls during those scenes.

Nevermind, seems for the intimacy and NTR scenes, you have to repreat them the normal way.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018

Well the monster and civillians are from another asset that why....

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
mygoodness that mansion mission. after so many gun combinations and tries, the simplest way to basically win it is molotov spam. and i mean hide in a hole where they spawn and let them come to you thermopylae style TvT

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Finally got Inner after finishing the main campaign. Loved it on the vanilla scenes as you would hear their pov or what they actually are thinking during the scenes. Doesn't work on NTR scenes tho, idk why

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Finally got Inner after finishing the main campaign. Loved it on the vanilla scenes as you would hear their pov or what they actually are thinking during the scenes. Doesn't work on NTR scenes tho, idk why
They didn't bother writing/recording the lines I guess, a shame because I'd love to hear Kirara's thoughts during the reversal parts of her scenes!

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
New update on the devs patreon about the dlc, particularly about the game over scenes. Apparently there's a new bomber enemy, and in his game over sequence he starts fucking the heroine when his volatile explosives backpack falls of and explodes, killing both him and the heroine. Which sounds kinda silly, and that might tonally conflict with the horrifying Zombie rape but who knows with this game...

ZX7H

Mar 31, 2019
New update on the devs patreon about the dlc, particularly about the game over scenes. Apparently there's a new bomber enemy, and in his game over sequence he starts fucking the heroine when his volatile explosives backpack falls of and explodes, killing both him and the heroine. Which sounds kinda silly, and that might tonally conflict with the horrifying Zombie rape but who knows with this game...
Got any pics or screenshots from the update? Considering the fact that you can use a Hitachi as a weapon, it is hard to break the atmosphere anymore than that.

g147369

Feb 15, 2018

I don't quite understand what it means to refer to the new way of death~ not the mode of being raped to death by monsters?

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes