3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

LordScrambles

Dec 19, 2021
I can’t wrap my head around people complaining about the guro content in the upcoming DLC. Seed of the Dead 2’s most defining feature are the absolutely viscous game over scenes.

If you’re not into that sort of thing you could always disable those scenes I guess, but don’t try to put down the devs for giving the true sadists among us what we paid money for.

Reactions: Yukihirou

d00mlord

Nov 30, 2017
Does anyone have a link the 1.33 version? Non of the torrent links i found here have any seeds and i cant get any links on to work.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
I can’t wrap my head around people complaining about the guro content in the upcoming DLC. Seed of the Dead 2’s most defining feature are the absolutely viscous game over scenes.

If you’re not into that sort of thing you could always disable those scenes I guess, but don’t try to put down the devs for giving the true sadists among us what we paid money for.
Chill out and don't blow this out of proportion guro-kun. There is no mob "putting down the devs" here, we know that they'll continue to focus on the snuff, it is what it is. We just hope that the monster sex could get some of that love too.

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
Yeah some monster gang bang would be nice. Hell put in the tintan in game sex, they can reuse the Aya version from part 1. I think most realize monster sex is its own sick but like you guro fans, we want more of it damn it!

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
I don't mind the guro content (to some extent) but, I would like to see some Monster-sex, I love that kind of H thanks to shin sei den, it's just my opinion, it's not like we go to twitter, ci-en/patreon to tell them that the game sucks because it has guro content.

Even when someone comments to them to add monster-sex scenes they say it as an alternate version not that they want to remove all the guro scenes.

but as of today the only thing I want even more is for them to add a battle animation for the Titan.
I even insist that I wouldn't mind if they reused the animations from the first one.

RIP titan
chara-pic05-en.jpg

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
If the titan had an H animation on the map it would make the game easier since we could kill him mid fuck.
Funnily enough i like this game for the same reason i like SiNiSTAR, there is a forbidden charm in seeing a beautiful flower be plucked from the ground and then defiled.

However unlike in the first game, the girls arent broken first and then killed off. They are just toyed with a little and then killed. Its just plain anti-climatic. I mean there aint even the post-nut clarity from the girls just moments before they are about to die and that was the best part.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Can I upgrade my 1.0 version to 1.3 by downloading and copying the 1.3 patch version?
No, the patch itself only unlocks the R18 content, to upgrade from OP's 1.0 to further versions (1.2 and 1.3) you have to look on the thread for those who posted download links to the files... Then you can use the 1.3 patch to unlock the R18 content.

Reactions: Yunmoie

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
Applaud me because I'm an idiot. To all who have a problem with the lack of +18 content after downloading the link: Demosaic, Patch 1.33, and Bug Fix. NO NEED TO DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING JUST THE GAME FILE for version 1.33

Hen tai

Jul 21, 2017
Just want to ask does someone have The save file of Seed of the dead 1 and also the uncensored patch ? I try to search for it but I can't find it so if one of you don't mind to share it to me I will be so great-full thank you...

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
Einomaru in game
3えいのまる親密EV1_Seed of the Dead_ Sweet Hom - frame at 6m11s.png 5えいのまる親密EV1_Seed of the Dead_ Sweet Hom - frame at 10m59s.png
developers:
We are pleased to announce the release of the first 4 minutes of the Einomaru event video currently in development!
Since the video is still under development, there are some discrepancies in the hands and modeling.
We will be making corrections in these areas in the future.
It's starting to take shape now!

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
only 4 minutes of Einomaru chan?IM not so sure about the newest dlc release on april 2023,longer than that july maybe?

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Einomaru in game
View attachment 2354274 View attachment 2354275
developers:
We are pleased to announce the release of the first 4 minutes of the Einomaru event video currently in development!
Since the video is still under development, there are some discrepancies in the hands and modeling.
We will be making corrections in these areas in the future.
It's starting to take shape now!
She cute, but since I saw the 1st concept art I can't help but feel that it doesn't match her current in-game voice at all. You can hear her voice in the city where you defend the boxes, she has this kinda nasal voice (kinda annoying to be honest lol) and it always led me to imagine her being different, definitely not as cute. But maybe once I see her model in-game the voice will match better.

Reactions: Yunmoie

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
only 4 minutes of Einomaru chan?IM not so sure about the newest dlc release on april 2023,longer than that july maybe?
The devs actually said in their latest patreon post they're aiming for a summer release, which is a lot sooner than I think I said earlier in the thread!

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
She cute, but since I saw the 1st concept art I can't help but feel that it doesn't match her current in-game voice at all. You can hear her voice in the city where you defend the boxes, she has this kinda nasal voice (kinda annoying to be honest lol) and it always led me to imagine her being different, definitely not as cute. But maybe once I see her model in-game the voice will match better.
I guess once we play a few levels with her we will get used to her voice or so I hope.
View attachment えいのまる親密イベント①.mp4 (1080p)_Trim.mp4

Reactions: Yunmoie and RossoX

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Her voice also always had a filter over it in the game cause you only ever hear her talking through the walkie talkie.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes