3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
The NTR plot of the new character, the brunette, might be even more exciting than the red-haired captain!?

Dec 25, 2018
Big guy still not animated like the first game version?
I just checked the forums again after a few months so I don't know what's new with the zombie animation.. :unsure:

LordScrambles

Dec 19, 2021
The devs actually said in their latest patreon post they're aiming for a summer release, which is a lot sooner than I think I said earlier in the thread!
So if they're releasing the thing in Summer (which who knows whether they end up actually hitting their mark), when are people thinking we'll actually see a translation? Late Fall? Early Winter?

Yunmoie

Feb 18, 2020
View attachment 517526

Overview:
A new game from TeamKRAMA brings the player into an fps post apocalyptic universe along side 3 female characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-10
Release Date: 2021-10-29
Developer: TeamKRAMA -
Censored: No
Version: 1.101R
Language: English (menu), Japanese (game)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - -
Other: Crack Fix

Patches: /
- Demosaic -

Seed of the Dead: Sweet Home R18 Patch
v1.33R:
- MEGA -

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 517538 View attachment 517539 View attachment 517540 View attachment 517541 View attachment 517542 View attachment 517543
What is a "Demosaic" patch and what do it does?

Yunmoie

Feb 18, 2020
No problem, my guy. I got you.
First off go to this to get the magnet link for the 1.33 torrent.( If you don't have any torrent software installed, I recommend qbittorent):

This is for the 1.33R patch:

Now this is optional but I'm just linking this because it's useful if you want to have the DLC clothing items that you can't unlock in 1.33 since they were event items. BUT I highly recommend you use this after you have completed the main game as it has already completed all the stages. So if you want to play through the game first, you might want to do it before using this.

I hope this helps you out. Hope you have fun with the game!
1> I downloaded the 1.101R from the front page

2> I downloaded the 1.33R patch

3> Followed instruction in overdrive / replace the SOD2 file

4> And Yet it still show Ver 1.101R, this time without the R18 check mark below, Why?

1675633011634.png

5> Then it show this image

1675633946872.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Kak99

Yunmoie

Feb 18, 2020
Applaud me because I'm an idiot. To all who have a problem with the lack of +18 content after downloading the link: Demosaic, Patch 1.33, and Bug Fix. NO NEED TO DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING JUST THE GAME FILE for version 1.33
and yet, when i do it it show me 1.101 R but no box to check R18 option or not underneath

Yunmoie

Feb 18, 2020
I think a big problem is, is with how varied the game already is fans want all sorts of content. I want more/better NTR scenes, a lot of people want sexier monster scenes, others just want more vanilla. I've not seen demand for the guro or idol stuff, but that might be popular with the japanese section of their audience, which is quite a sizeable chunk
i want more sex with female zombie and mutant actually

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
and yet, when i do it it show me 1.101 R but no box to check R18 option or not underneath
hmmmmm... try to isolate the file, I mean so that the files from the folder do not get mixed up. When I opened the game itself without patches and nothing, I had the option of turning on r18

Yunmoie

Feb 18, 2020
hmmmmm... try to isolate the file, I mean so that the files from the folder do not get mixed up. When I opened the game itself without patches and nothing, I had the option of turning on r18
So am i, i isolated the file, when the file have no patches and nothing, i have the option of turning on r18, so i sure there are no other unrelated file near it to get everything mixed up

Here is how the current folder Paks look AFTER added 1.33 patch, the instruction said all i have to do is put the SOD2 of 1.33 folder into the game folder and "overdrive" which i pretty sure mean "replace" the 1.101 file to the 1.33 file

And yet, the result once doing that is still 1.101 R, no option to turn on r18 on the main menu, and the 1.101 R keep flashing red

1675639957046.png

Yunmoie

Feb 18, 2020
Oh yeah does also anyone have any Seed of The Dead Discord server? or even the Discord of the studio Karma team, or anything that i can ask for help related to Seed of the Dead in a more instant fashion

Yunmoie

Feb 18, 2020
I was also hoping to see the female Zed have some action or even be between Zeds like in parasite in city
OMG YES, i love Parasite in City so much for the H-Sences and female zombie, all zombies related games should follow that standard of quality and option in sex

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes