3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait wait wait, you're not saying they pull her apart? WHY?? Not fill her up with evil spiderlings, or coccoon her, or something related to giant spiders, they just yank her into pieces? I mean the game over scenes were already over the top with gore and lacking sexiness, but that's just gratuitous

Reactions: Redyqar and ZX7H

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
The guro devs gonna guro, no big surprise. I'll just keep hoping that some of that level of effort trickles down into the monster sex as well. The genitals not clipping through the body would be nice to have too.
Yeah thats kinda really weird direction they want to go with.

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
It is what their backers want I guess. Kinda a boner killer ngl.
I can say with confidence as a backer I do not want that, its just the team in charge of the death scenes that keeps trying to out do themselves with gore. Then some others on the project are making all idol theme stuff big disparity in this dlc. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: qwertgdgdg

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
I can say with confidence as a backer I do not want that, its just the team in charge of the death scenes that keeps trying to out do themselves with gore. Then some others on the project are making all idol theme stuff big disparity in this dlc. :ROFLMAO:
They just had to imitate the mist baby spider scene. This kind of death scene would only work with a tentacle monster, and it still doesn't resolve the fact the game over scenes are really short in the monster sex part.

The idol part is a big wth from me, i though the expansion is called ID has a reference to the main story. Like einomaru wanted a stage so she could perform one last grand concert. Not an actual ingame mechanic/minigame.

Still gonna play this, but cant help and agree with you on how weird this game seems to be heading.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
I think a big problem is, is with how varied the game already is fans want all sorts of content. I want more/better NTR scenes, a lot of people want sexier monster scenes, others just want more vanilla. I've not seen demand for the guro or idol stuff, but that might be popular with the japanese section of their audience, which is quite a sizeable chunk

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
I think a big problem is, is with how varied the game already is fans want all sorts of content. I want more/better NTR scenes, a lot of people want sexier monster scenes, others just want more vanilla. I've not seen demand for the guro or idol stuff, but that might be popular with the japanese section of their audience, which is quite a sizeable chunk
Guro and idol stuff are more popular with the jap audience yes, but I think this is besides the point. Team krama are fans of guro themselves, so this is just them doing what they like best regardless of fan opinion. No regular dev would plan, design and create such intricate bad ends if they didn't enjoy it themselves in the first place.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
on patreon I have seen that almost everyone did not like that the scenes were more guro (me included), it was better the formula of the first one where the girls enjoyed and at the end the screen darkened a little and then the guro happened.

I thought that with the Aya DLC in the first game they had taken the right path and that the second game would be just scenes of that kind, but here we are.
I really like the game, but yes it's too much gore, but at least not to the point of Blue Mad Diode ...for now

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
on patreon I have seen that almost everyone did not like that the scenes were more guro (me included), it was better the formula of the first one where the girls enjoyed and at the end the screen darkened a little and then the guro happened.

I thought that with the Aya DLC in the first game they had taken the right path and that the second game would be just scenes of that kind, but here we are.
I really like the game, but yes it's too much gore, but at least not to the point of Blue Mad Diode ...for now
Oh yeah that Aya scene was hot. I was hoping for more of that.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Which scene ?
RoD.jpg
Act 8-2 in the prequel. It is a relatively long animated movie of Aya being raped by the monsters and zombies. It was basically the precursor to Sweet Home's bad endings but with none of the gore, and also you get to see the creeper going to town seeing as he didn't have a grab in the 1st game, plus a gangbang with the zombies.

It was hot and we expected to get more monster gangbangs like that in the sequel, but instead we got guro human hats.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
anyone can share new death scenes? One should have been completed
they are only the models without textures and without sound, I think it is better to wait to see them complete or when the dlc comes out.

Hen tai

Jul 21, 2017
I want to ask, I think this is kinda stupid question but I'm gonna ask it anyway... Is it still worth to download the first game ?

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes