3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
I'm not sure but did you put the patch in LocalLow on the disk? This option is only available if you have downloaded the Steam version, i.e. purchased on steam. My point is not to save changes to the game folder, but to the disk. Sorry for english

Yunmoie

Feb 18, 2020
I'm not sure but did you put the patch in LocalLow on the disk? This option is only available if you have downloaded the Steam version, i.e. purchased on steam. My point is not to save changes to the game folder, but to the disk. Sorry for english
It's ok, but isn't the whole point of this page is to provide the game for people who can't buy the game? lmao XD

Can u show me where is LocalLow on your own disk with screenshot?

If i can already have the 1.101 R working normally then i am probably half correct in what i did

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
1> I downloaded the 1.101R from the front page

2> I downloaded the 1.33R patch

3> Followed instruction in overdrive / replace the SOD2 file

4> And Yet it still show Ver 1.101R, this time without the R18 check mark below, Why?

View attachment 2368856

5> Then it show this image

View attachment 2368888
Okay buddy you actually got it wrong, I explained this before but I guess I wasn't clear enough, so here we go again:
The patch, wichever the version you're trying to apply, MUST be applied to the game version the patch is for; for example, if you want to use the patch 1.33R, you need to have the game version 1.33
IF YOU HAVE THE GAME FORM THE OP, YOU CAN NOT UPGRADE THE GAME TO VERSION 1.33 BY JUST APPLIYING THE PATCH 1.33, YOU HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THE GAME v1.33 IN ORDER TO DO SO (Links were provided by members so is on you to look on the thread to find them by using the search bar in the top right of the page)

I hope this clarifies missunderstandings, as I had this issue and had to figure it myself too :/

Reactions: RossoX and Yunmoie

Yunmoie

Feb 18, 2020
Okay buddy you actually got it wrong, I explained this before but I guess I wasn't clear enough, so here we go again:
The patch, wichever the version you're trying to apply, MUST be applied to the game version the patch is for; for example, if you want to use the patch 1.33R, you need to have the game version 1.33
IF YOU HAVE THE GAME FORM THE OP, YOU CAN NOT UPGRADE THE GAME TO VERSION 1.33 BY JUST APPLIYING THE PATCH 1.33, YOU HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THE GAME v1.33 IN ORDER TO DO SO (Links were provided by members so is on you to look on the thread to find them by using the search bar in the top right of the page)

I hope this clarifies missunderstandings, as I had this issue and had to figure it myself too :/
Oh my god, finally some clarification! Thank you so much!

Yunmoie

Feb 18, 2020
yes because that save has them unlocked and you have the DLC installed.
versions 1.1 & 1.2 are for playing the Stages and unlocking the costumes and CG.
View attachment 2301983 View attachment 2301984

sorry if I did not make myself clear
So if i play 1.33, then i will never get all the custome and CG from 1.1 and 1.2?

If i have the 1.33 version, whatdo i do to get the Halloween and Xmas costumes and CG?

Or do i have to download 1.1, play it through, then upgrade it to 1.2 or something?

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
What is the upcoming DLC name again? Sod:ID or something? what does it stand for?
Supposedly it stands for "Idol", as in those young japanese singer idols. The new female character was one, before the world went to shit.

As for the special stuff from halloween and xmas, you either have to keep a separate folder with the older versions, or you wait until the aforementioned DLC is released, as it will contain all of the special stuff from those events for people who missed them.

Yunmoie

Feb 18, 2020
Supposedly it stands for "Idol", as in those young japanese singer idols. The new female character was one, before the world went to shit.

As for the special stuff from halloween and xmas, you either have to keep a separate folder with the older versions, or you wait until the aforementioned DLC is released, as it will contain all of the special stuff from those events for people who missed them.
Omg yes, thank you so much for the information, now that i know the DLC will contain all the events stuff, i can wait for it

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
So if i play 1.33, then i will never get all the custome and CG from 1.1 and 1.2?

If i have the 1.33 version, whatdo i do to get the Halloween and Xmas costumes and CG?

Or do i have to download 1.1, play it through, then upgrade it to 1.2 or something?
versions 1.1 and 1.2 are only if you want to play the special stage, with a save that has everything unlocked is enough to not have to download the old versions.
at least that's what I understood from someone else, I'm not sure about it.

Last edited:

Yunmoie

Feb 18, 2020
I have successfully downloaded 1.33, then add 1.33 R patch onto the file and got it working

I keep crashing however, the crashing time is always random, but usually when i reach the sewer and in the base, when i trying to reach down the armory it crash 2 times.

My PC can run 3D Maya app, play Genshin Impact, Far cry 3, Far cry New Dawn in low setting, just fine

I would be very grateful if anyone can help

1675698541057.png

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
versions 1.1 and 1.2 are only if you want to play the special stage, with a save that has everything unlocked is enough to not have to download the old versions.
at least that's what I understood from someone else, I'm not sure about it.
content that's already unlocked is retained so if you have the special event costumes and upgrade to a later version you'll keep the costumes. You just wont be able to do those special stages or unlock that content. IIRC they said eventually they would release a version that has all of that content included.

Banditking52

Jul 31, 2017
I was also hoping to see the female Zed have some action or even be between Zeds like in parasite in city
I thought it was a bug at first when the witch zombie lands on you and nothing really happens except you shooting at it. I was expecting a h-scene because they state in the loading screens that it has sex with male victims. Turns out it's just not in the game for some reason.

Yunmoie

Feb 18, 2020
Is there any SoTD mod? :3

If not then i wish for one, because the girls outfit could get even more sluttier through some edit

Unagidon

May 5, 2020
The gore isn't that overloaded for me, and it's particularly funny that each girl react differently to getting dismembered so everyone can have it's taste. For example, you don't care about your opponent in Mortal kombat being scared because it's pretty much the same tone for everyone. The cringy poses after intimacy upgrade and the C/C unity assets are way more off-putting than the gore. Yeah it does look like ex-arm sometimes....

Reactions: Nyy

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
can you transfer saves between different versions? ive played a bit of 1.101 before realizing 1.33 existed, can i just move the save from one to the other? Does it look in the same place or will i have to move a file?

Kintty

Mar 25, 2021
can you transfer saves between different versions? ive played a bit of 1.101 before realizing 1.33 existed, can i just move the save from one to the other? Does it look in the same place or will i have to move a file?
If you're upgrading from 1.101 tp 1.33, there's no need for you to do anything. The new version will read your save game and will work perfectly. However, you might want to stay in ver 1.101 for a while longer. I think the halloween event is still available in that version. If you upgrade to 1.33, you'll be locked out of the event.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes