3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

ElTitoPacks

Apr 28, 2021
Exclusive sponsor swimsuits (1/7/20 to 31/8/20)

On June 25, 2020 TeamKrama published a post on its ci dlsite page in which it mentioned rewards for donating an amount of money, one of them being swimsuits

These could be obtained by donating the amount of 150,000 JPY (1123.19$) which included your name on the heroine's swimsuit

image-800.jpg
(This image was a prototype of the swimsuit, not the final one)

But if you donated the amount of 300,000 JPY (2244.57$) the creator of the TeamKrama logo would write your name on the swimsuit

image-800 (1) (1).jpg
(This image was a prototype of the swimsuit, not the final one)

Thanks to the user called "boris20050的小屋" we have been able to see the heroines with the exclusive swimsuits, here are the pictures

1.00.jpg
2.00.jpg
3.00.jpg
4.00.jpg
5.00.jpg
(I have added his name to the images just in case)

Her name is not very visible in the swimsuits as the pictures are not the best quality but they are still great
Having these suits makes you a very exclusive person, does anyone here have them?

• Publication where TeamKrama talks about the rewards:
• Publication where the original images are located:
• Creator of the post about swimsuits:

ElTitoPacks​

Sep 14, 2021
I feel a deja vu from the first game, where the devs forgot making stuff for the game and the NPCs ended into T-Poses. I mean, is it too much to ask for some effort if people throw money at them? Instead of dumb mini games and costumes, they could had made better finishers than the crap that is in the game right now or even a finisher for the female mobs, especially with the MC for once. All we have is the one female mob, that jumps on the MC and slashes him. Make something better with it, for the love of it. It is really so sad to see all those possible possibilities and nothing happens!

ElTitoPacks

Apr 28, 2021
I think you complain too much to the developers for the little content they are offering.
I would like you to see the other point of view too, a developer has to create the maps (from stage 1 to 8 + the halloween and christmas maps) also the modeling of the girls, the monsters that are there, the animations, bug fixes, game story, testing, different clothes, minigames, store, skill kit, side stories...
If you really knew how much time and money it takes to do that you would stop asking so much, the developers have to take benefit of what they have created and the time they have invested (and thanks to that one of them has been able to improve his computer and make it more powerful to test the game better) besides that to the "free" users they gave us the harem room, which was planned only for the platinum plan (I think I remember).
If someone here really thinks that it is so easy to add things by the way, then make a game and you will start to understand what I mean (I have not created one, but I know the basics).
I also forgot to say that people deserve breaks, life is not just about focusing on developing a game to the max.

Reactions: bubumarukuro123

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
I think you complain too much to the developers for the little content they are offering.
I would like you to see the other point of view too, a developer has to create the maps (from stage 1 to 8 + the halloween and christmas maps) also the modeling of the girls, the monsters that are there, the animations, bug fixes, game story, testing, different clothes, minigames, store, skill kit, side stories...
If you really knew how much time and money it takes to do that you would stop asking so much, the developers have to take benefit of what they have created and the time they have invested (and thanks to that one of them has been able to improve his computer and make it more powerful to test the game better) besides that to the "free" users they gave us the harem room, which was planned only for the platinum plan (I think I remember).
If someone here really thinks that it is so easy to add things by the way, then make a game and you will start to understand what I mean (I have not created one, but I know the basics).
I also forgot to say that people deserve breaks, life is not just about focusing on developing a game to the max.
The first question to be asked to someone who complains about content here is "Did you actually buy the game?". If your answer is no then you really can't complain then.

Sep 14, 2021
So, according to you, we are not allowed to call out the devs because they had so less time to do all those thing? Sorry to burst your bubble, but people will always complain about things they dislike and, in most of all cases, there is a reason why. Instead of all the mini game, extra maps, costumes and whatsonot, they could had worked on the story, better sex scenes, bug fixing and BETTER finishers. If we look at the first game, Rape of the Dead, there were some really good things under a cover of bugs and broken animations. But compare to part 2, those "gems" were better than what we got in part 2. That is why people complain. They want a good and running game, not useless DLC or dumb costumes. A game, that has less bugs and looks and runs as good as part 1. In my opinion, I wished they finished part 1 with a better and not rushed ending, that was so dumb, it was mind blowing. No one says that the devs should do this all at once, obviously, BUT(T) they planned the game and they put DLC, costumes and Patreon nonsense at top instead of the actual game itself, so no mercy. They did this, ergo, they should feel what the players think of it, especially when it is complains.

Heck, if I go into the shopping mall, buy and salad box and bite on a bug, I will complain to the shop for selling it and not shutting up and say not one word, because I could hurt the feeling of the workers.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
some stuff..
I guess you don't follow them anywhere eh? I mean game development is expensive. Can't put out a good game at all if you're filing for bankruptcy lmao. I don't personally understand the argument with the first game. I think this sequel is better in every way. Maybe cause I'm not into the death scenes in either game so I don't care a lot what happens there. Patreon and Ci-en are just there if you wanna support, no one said you had to be a part of it. The DLC only became a thing once they realized the game sold well. They weren't planning on making any DLC if the game didn't sell well enough.

I'm not too sure what you're actually mad about, except the death scenes of course.

• Angry
Reactions: KloneZone

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Monetization...? It's you just buy the game once and you're good :KEK:
Well, it seems they've been pretty successful if people don't even realize what they've been doing lol. They spent time developing limited events trying to mimic mobile games. First they were free along with the base game, but any new player purchasing it couldn't play them legitimately since the older files were no longer available. Now they're bundling it with the DLC, making new people pay to play them.

Maybe you're not able to see the problem with making people pay more for things that were once "free" with the base game. They're trying to pad the DLC and make it seem more attractive to people that didn't realize those events were once in the base game. Taking away content from the base game and making it DLC is a shitty move.

Working on DLC before fixing some issues with the game is also a problem, from skill balance being shit, to clipping in the H animations, to invisible walls blocking shots, etc.

Last edited:

ElTitoPacks

Apr 28, 2021
So, according to you, we are not allowed to call out the devs because they had so less time to do all those thing? Sorry to burst your bubble, but people will always complain about things they dislike and, in most of all cases, there is a reason why. Instead of all the mini game, extra maps, costumes and whatsonot, they could had worked on the story, better sex scenes, bug fixing and BETTER finishers. If we look at the first game, Rape of the Dead, there were some really good things under a cover of bugs and broken animations. But compare to part 2, those "gems" were better than what we got in part 2. That is why people complain. They want a good and running game, not useless DLC or dumb costumes. A game, that has less bugs and looks and runs as good as part 1. In my opinion, I wished they finished part 1 with a better and not rushed ending, that was so dumb, it was mind blowing. No one says that the devs should do this all at once, obviously, BUT(T) they planned the game and they put DLC, costumes and Patreon nonsense at top instead of the actual game itself, so no mercy. They did this, ergo, they should feel what the players think of it, especially when it is complains.

Heck, if I go into the shopping mall, buy and salad box and bite on a bug, I will complain to the shop for selling it and not shutting up and say not one word, because I could hurt the feeling of the workers.

You don't have to have a very high IQ to understand what you are paying for.
In reference to "I get bitten by a bug and I don't complain" has nothing to do with it because that is an EXTERNAL factor.
You when you buy the game (if you have bought it) you KNOW what you are buying and they have NO obligation to update it or do anything else, you are paying FOR WHAT YOU SEE at that moment, they have wanted to update it in a more cosmetic way and if you like it then fine and if not then also because just for a couple of kids that criticize the game they are not going to remake the game just to your liking.
It's THEIR GAME and it's THEIR DECISIONS and if you would really like them to add more endings, make better textures and make it go more smoothly you can create a mod and stop complaining and thus contribute something more than a comment.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I think my problem is that i'm treating the game like an indie game and not expecting triple a studio quality. I guess that's a meaningless phrase since most triple a games are just not entertaining anymore. I'd rather play this than any new cod or battlefield or anything like that. And I understand that game development is a rough process. A process that's gotten too expensive to do properly. Considering what the game is, i think the $20 is pretty damn good. I think it's supposed to be $30 but I've seen the game on sale more often than not. Hell it's on sale right for for $18 cause it's comiket week.

Reactions: UnknownBava

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
You don't have to have a very high IQ to understand what you are paying for.
In reference to "I get bitten by a bug and I don't complain" has nothing to do with it because that is an EXTERNAL factor.
You when you buy the game (if you have bought it) you KNOW what you are buying and they have NO obligation to update it or do anything else, you are paying FOR WHAT YOU SEE at that moment, they have wanted to update it in a more cosmetic way and if you like it then fine and if not then also because just for a couple of kids that criticize the game they are not going to remake the game just to your liking.
It's THEIR GAME and it's THEIR DECISIONS and if you would really like them to add more endings, make better textures and make it go more smoothly you can create a mod and stop complaining and thus contribute something more than a comment.
You know its shit like this is why game companies can get way with this shit. Because they know that they don't have to fix shit and can release useless shit because there will be people like you who will defend them to high hell.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes