3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021

For those that are waiting for ASCOT
I thought they would be bigger like the resident evil ones but they are kinda small relatively speaking, could be a pain to shot at similar to the little worms.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
When i said that dogs were overused i didn't mean this!!!
Also these ones seem more of the size of 'The Mist' spiders. With is either a really good thing or bad. Depending on ya taste.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RossoX

sacredfire

Apr 28, 2018
I think they'll be showing a new demo at C100. Hopefully it will have more content then they had before. The previous demo barely had anything.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
When i said that dogs were overused i didn't mean this!!!
Also these ones seem more of the size of 'The Mist' spiders. With is either a really good thing or bad. Depending on ya taste.
In my case that's a bad thing if it is only those little ones, unless they are hiding a bigger version to surprise us on release.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
In my case that's a bad thing if it is only those little ones, unless they are hiding a bigger version to surprise us on release.
Yeah, normally id agree if it were a normal or variant zombie. But just check out the bug pit scene in king kong and see how nice it works. Bigger is not always better.
Id prefer a true swarm fight rather than boss fight. And i dont mean the regular zombie wave, i mean put the maximum number of spider in the same room has you, and spawn in a new one each time you kill it without a break time.
Heck you could even make it the half way fight of the act and then have your spider queen boss at the end...Huh is the MC in danger?

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
Alright, I had the video open on another tab and was about to open it just as I saw the arachnophobia warning.
How bad are we talking?

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Alright, I had the video open on another tab and was about to open it just as I saw the arachnophobia warning.
How bad are we talking?
it's just a spider crawling around. You have to have genuine arachnophobia to be bothered by it. Like if the spiders in Skyrim bother you, than this will.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I do, but it depends on how realistic the spider is.. does it have eyes?
It's a rough modeling, there's no texture or coloring on it. Plus most of the time it's viewing it from a distance. The video just displays how it moves, how it's capable of crawling over obstacles and around the environment. You can very clearly tell it's a spider though. It never really shows the face.

Reactions: knatum

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Would it be possible to mod the game so that you can have 4 girls in missions? It still feels like the game is missing some kind of free-mode or sandbox mode where you get an arena and can spawn enemies, and a toggle where the girls can have infinite health both for normal gameplay and for in-game when they are downed.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Would it be possible to mod the game so that you can have 4 girls in missions? It still feels like the game is missing some kind of free-mode or sandbox mode where you get an arena and can spawn enemies, and a toggle where the girls can have infinite health both for normal gameplay and for in-game when they are downed.
Hm, has a mod it is certainly possible. But extremely difficult unless the dev allow us access to the game blueprints, otherwise the best you could do is mess with the texture or sound data.
Bethesa games are the only ones that i know of that are so utterly free and easy to mess with, that even a beginner can make something decent. Heck they are the only ones that somehow understand that modders can fix their games and create dlc sized expansions, free of charge even!

So yeah i doubt it, i wish more games allowed this level of modding, but the developers are usually too afraid of hackers cracking into their games to do it nor do they make mod kits to help modders.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes