3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So what's even in the last couple of updates? Did they ever add the strip club that people were talking about?

LurkManTheIII

Feb 5, 2022
I need help i did the instruction but still when i load the game its Ver 1.101R
View attachment 1895329 View attachment 1895330
where should i put the folder i just put on main folder doesn't change anything View attachment 1895450
who can share there full saved game?
I have no idea where you got the game from but your game says 1.101R because you downloaded the 1.101 version of the base game and the 18+ patch. Here is the latest version, the latest patch version and a save that has everything unlocked except the harem mode. There are instructions included for where to put the saved folder. Hope this helps.
No problem, my guy. I got you.
First off go to this to get the magnet link for the 1.33 torrent.( If you don't have any torrent software installed, I recommend qbittorent):

This is for the 1.33R patch:

Now this is optional but I'm just linking this because it's useful if you want to have the DLC clothing items that you can't unlock in 1.33 since they were event items. BUT I highly recommend you use this after you have completed the main game as it has already completed all the stages. So if you want to play through the game first, you might want to do it before using this.

I hope this helps you out. Hope you have fun with the game!

mebtamayo

Dec 12, 2021
I have no idea where you got the game from but your game says 1.101R because you downloaded the 1.101 version of the base game and the 18+ patch. Here is the latest version, the latest patch version and a save that has everything unlocked except the harem mode. There are instructions included for where to put the saved folder. Hope this helps.
i just download from the front page the megalink

Reactions: Yunmoie

mebtamayo

Dec 12, 2021
xxx.png

Reactions: Yunmoie

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
WIP previews of one of the new dress sets: the cheongsam set, or for us ignorant ass westerners, the Chinese Dress set :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
WIP previews of one of the new dress sets: the cheongsam set, or for us ignorant ass westerners, the Chinese Dress set :KEK:

let me guess DLC only on patreon (once it has been released) :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: Bocchi-chan

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
You don't need to update to 1.201 then to 1.33. you can jump straight to 1.33. You just gotta download it and get the corresponding R patch for it. I helped someone with it a few posts up. You can use it to download the latest version, get the r patch and an optional save file.

Just so it's easier for you go to here:
Idk where you found this torrent but here's the for other download sources if needed.

Reactions: LurkManTheIII

Eddy5893181

Jun 24, 2021

what a great view

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes