3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, I decided that I can't be assed to deal with Act12 while those dumb spiders are annoying, and seeing as Team Krama released a version 2.09 and will likely be releasing more fixes for various things... I decided that I'll be dropping this game for a while and check back again... I dunno... in another year?

Maybe they'll make a unified gallery by then... Or at least improve the translation for the Charmsong stuff, because right now, it's horrible.

In the mean time, I briefly loaded a save that's a tad more complete than mine to check the three T5 NTR events that I was missing... and yep, I was right, they all follow the same pattern as before. The girls absolutely love the MC more than any of the guys that supposedly cuck them from him, and generally, they prefer to stick with the MC while those other guys are just convenient meat dildoes for when MC is not available.

Hell, Hikari and Ichika literally kick the supposed 'bull' out of the room to fuck the MC after he spends time watching them. Einomaru explicitly says that sex with the MC is better than with the other guy and basically begs him to keep fucking her a lot... So on and so forth.

Seriously, it was pretty obvious even before these events... but the only real cucks here are the other guys. Because being a second best meat dildo is infinitely more humiliating than what MC gets. Hell if he stuck with any single girl, rather than fucking around with all five, he'd keep that one girl from cheating ever again. Particularly Ichika, Hikari and Einomaru. Kirara's possible, but would require MC to be significantly more assertive. Aya's possible, but he'd need to keep an eye on her because she's the kind of pushover that gets wet from being bent over a table by a guy with a hard on and can't resist at all because of her masochism and the particular strength of her immunity boosted libido.

Do actual netorare fans actually like this set-up? I'm really curious to hear some opinions here... Because for me, who's primarily interested in the corruption and slutification aspects of NTR, these scenes are a letdown beyond adding some more variety. I will however give points for Kirara's T5 scene where the MC and the fatass fuck her together and fill all of her holes with cum. That one was really good.

For me, it's kind of like, if they promised to add tentacles, but then all the tentacles scenes only involve limb restraints and vaginal penetration without any extended groping or multi-penetration. As a tentacle fan being promised tentacle content, I'd have been pissed as one of their supporters... so I'm curious how their addition of "NTR" actually went.

AbyssNova

Jul 1, 2022
You guys do know that there is a heroine reset button if you pause the game right??? If a creature zips them outside the map, hit ESC and push reset.
This one is useful specially whenever the companion's AI gets locked besides a car or a bench

FrozenFridge

Oct 27, 2021
Well, I decided that I can't be assed to deal with Act12 while those dumb spiders are annoying, and seeing as Team Krama released a version 2.09 and will likely be releasing more fixes for various things... I decided that I'll be dropping this game for a while and check back again... I dunno... in another year?

Maybe they'll make a unified gallery by then... Or at least improve the translation for the Charmsong stuff, because right now, it's horrible.

In the mean time, I briefly loaded a save that's a tad more complete than mine to check the three T5 NTR events that I was missing... and yep, I was right, they all follow the same pattern as before. The girls absolutely love the MC more than any of the guys that supposedly cuck them from him, and generally, they prefer to stick with the MC while those other guys are just convenient meat dildoes for when MC is not available.

Hell, Hikari and Ichika literally kick the supposed 'bull' out of the room to fuck the MC after he spends time watching them. Einomaru explicitly says that sex with the MC is better than with the other guy and basically begs him to keep fucking her a lot... So on and so forth.

Seriously, it was pretty obvious even before these events... but the only real cucks here are the other guys. Because being a second best meat dildo is infinitely more humiliating than what MC gets. Hell if he stuck with any single girl, rather than fucking around with all five, he'd keep that one girl from cheating ever again. Particularly Ichika, Hikari and Einomaru. Kirara's possible, but would require MC to be significantly more assertive. Aya's possible, but he'd need to keep an eye on her because she's the kind of pushover that gets wet from being bent over a table by a guy with a hard on and can't resist at all because of her masochism and the particular strength of her immunity boosted libido.

Do actual netorare fans actually like this set-up? I'm really curious to hear some opinions here... Because for me, who's primarily interested in the corruption and slutification aspects of NTR, these scenes are a letdown beyond adding some more variety. I will however give points for Kirara's T5 scene where the MC and the fatass fuck her together and fill all of her holes with cum. That one was really good.

For me, it's kind of like, if they promised to add tentacles, but then all the tentacles scenes only involve limb restraints and vaginal penetration without any extended groping or multi-penetration. As a tentacle fan being promised tentacle content, I'd have been pissed as one of their supporters... so I'm curious how their addition of "NTR" actually went.
I'm rather a netorase fan, which means I'm not into those hardcore NTR scenarios where the MC loses everything in the end. But overall I have no problem with that when a game combining the netorase with the netorare as long as the story is well structured. The problem is that here the change is too sudden and happens without any signs, and the game switches to netorase practically within a moment. When a genre changes that much in a story, the minimum is to have a little gradation and build-up. But what bothered me the most was that the MC accepted too easily the fact that he had been cheated on, and he was unrealistically open to the whole situation.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
I'm rather a netorase fan, which means I'm not into those hardcore NTR scenarios where the MC loses everything in the end. But overall I have no problem with that when a game combining the netorase with the netorare as long as the story is well structured. The problem is that here the change is too sudden and happens without any signs, and the game switches to netorase practically within a moment. When a genre changes that much in a story, the minimum is to have a little gradation and build-up. But what bothered me the most was that the MC accepted too easily the fact that he had been cheated on, and he was unrealistically open to the whole situation.
To me, even before the DLC, these scenes always gave huge netorase vibes, despite not technically being it, so I don't really understand all you guys surprised when it ultimately went that way (which I also agree, it is a shame, but whatever).

I mean, think, MC had to fetch the damned items like a dog, delivering the very same things that trigger the NTR, and he was all friendly buddy-like with the bastards, and even pushed them on the girls to make "new friends", etc.

Also, this MC gives off more of a sub/cuck aura in general, in contrast with the MC of the 1st game, who was more like "Chad Thunder-Cock".

FrozenFridge

Oct 27, 2021
To me, even before the DLC, these scenes always gave huge netorase vibes, despite not technically being it, so I don't really understand all you guys surprised when it ultimately went that way (which I also agree, it is a shame, but whatever).

I mean, think, MC had to fetch the damned items like a dog, delivering the very same things that trigger the NTR, and he was all friendly buddy-like with the bastards, and even pushed them on the girls to make "new friends", etc.

Also, this MC gives off more of a sub/cuck aura in general, in contrast with the MC of the 1st game, who was more like "Chad Thunder-Cock".
In fact that was exactly what made the whole basic idea ridiculous. In the genre until the fourth scene there was no indication that the MC has a sharing fetish. He is simply just a friendly weak-minded person who unconditionally does what the bulls ask him to do. Then out of nowhere, without any signs it suddenly turns out that he actually enjoys the sharing, and from then on everyone lives happily ever after.
They connected the two NTR genres as if the infidelity was the most natural thing in the world. The devs literally skipped those details that would have indicated to us that the genre will change, and the story didn't just move over, but ran over into the netorase's direction.

But actually the real problem started there when the entire NTR was limited to this item delivery quests. Still, how can we expect a genre to be enjoyable, or to be able to renew itself, if even the 5th scene is also about collect something.. The entire storyline limits itself by connecting each event to a "missing" object.

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
while those dumb spiders are annoying
BTW How far did you go through the act 12? I went through on my first try ofc but through the part where they just dump the toxic water on you I just sprinted through all the floors without looking back and never stopping for anything just because I couldn't be bothered with it :KEK:

BTW For people wondering about the save compatibility. From old versions forward it seems all good, and from version 1.33 going back it's all compatible, however once you get Einomaru unlocked in the new version/dlc you'd best be holding back if you want to go to old version without the DLC installed.
It launched and I could retire without any crashes though.
The new girl gets her stats/inv etc wiped and if you have her in the stage party it bugs with Hikari's image on it and 999 health.
Didn't see if it was in fact second Hikari though as I just didn't care at the time, just wanted to do some other tests with the older cheat table ;)
Although it did not crash please do keep in mind as it may have some other unforeseen consequences.
monkey-working.gif

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
BTW How far did you go through the act 12? I went through on my first try ofc but through the part where they just dump the toxic water on you I just sprinted through all the floors without looking back and never stopping for anything just because I couldn't be bothered with it :KEK:

BTW For people wondering about the save compatibility. From old versions forward it seems all good, and from version 1.33 going back it's all compatible, however once you get Einomaru unlocked in the new version/dlc you'd best be holding back if you want to go to old version without the DLC installed.
It launched and I could retire without any crashes though.
The new girl gets her stats/inv etc wiped and if you have her in the stage party it bugs with Hikari's image on it and 999 health.
Didn't see if it was in fact second Hikari though as I just didn't care at the time, just wanted to do some other tests with the older cheat table ;)
Although it did not crash please do keep in mind as it may have some other unforeseen consequences.
View attachment 3194008
I didn't get to the part you're referencing. I didn't even make it to the check-point. I probably could finish the Act if I was careful and/or rushed through it... but I just can't be assed, especially since rushing would be a tad hard while hunting for all the NTR items that pop up in there, even with guides and olfaction to make finding them easier... I had 3 more items to find on a single run... and then I'd have to do a second run because Einomaru has TWO of her stupid fetch quests there because the devs were lazy as fuck with their ideas...

Can't comment on the other stuff, dunno why anyone would want to downgrade to MORE bugs rather than less... Especially when there's a full save from 2.06 a little while back in the thread that has all the acts complete, all the skills bought, all the scenes open and all that jazz...

Yeeeaaaaaah... The story there is really half-assed... but to be 100% fair... each affection line for each girl is ALSO half-assed...

A lot of said half-assery is because they didn't implement a system that accounts for where each girl's relationship is at in relation to one another. As such, none of the girls ever become full out officially labeled girlfriends and/or lovers.

As for MC accepting their cheating too quickly... I didn't think too much about that, mainly because I believe in equality, and hey, HE literally cheated first by fucking every single available hoe in the party. None of them explicitly agree to be in a harem, even with that half-assed harem room that doesn't really set-up anything at all. So him accepting that they have meat-dildoes on the side while he has free access to five pussies whenever he wants seemed like the least jarring part of this whole ridiculous set-up.

>Chad Thunder-Cock ---- I am reminded of that one youtube review of the first game... 'Twas utterly hilarious.

Leaving that aside. I wasn't particularly surprised by the direction things went, mainly because the devs simply didn't commit to having genuine NTR in the first place even before Charmsong became a thing. The dicks of the guys are the same size as the MC. The reactions of the girls in relation to the MC don't change at all during the 1st 3 events. The progression of the events itself was extremely lame...

So eeeeeeeh.... I'm not surprised... but that doesn't mean that I wasn't disappointed by the fact that they just shoved this in and didn't properly commit to it.

In general, a lot of the H-content feels half-assed tbh, even leaving aside the whole lack of unified gallery.

Even the affection paths for the girls are half-assed. Not a single one of them fully commits to officially dating the MC... because they can't. Since then they'd have to have some kind of system to account for each girl's affection levels and how they react to one or another entering into relationships with the MC. Even the Harem room thing is incredibly half-assed, doesn't actually establish how or why the girls decide to share the MC or work together in fucking him and of course it doesn't include Einomaru, which the game kind of half-assedly tries to justify by making her the possessive and jealous type... but they don't do anything with that even when the MC is fucking every other girl in the party whenever he wants in our out of combat.

ANYway... I think the main thing we can all agree on is that things are really half-assed when it comes to the H-content in this game...

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
dunno why anyone would want to downgrade
As I said, I only needed to check something with old cheat table.
My potato pc is too weak for this unoptimized game so I get blurry textures but it wasn't like that from the beginning. In fact if I start a new game it's looking pretty good. Although as I unlock more and more facilities, more stuff get loaded into the memory and the textures become blurry due to not sufficient space for them. I could handle some blurry buildings, trash bins, streets and even zombies... but heroines? Hell no. So for 1.33 there's the old cheat table with the thing related to facility level where you can increase or decrease your facility level. Couldn't find it on the new cheat table so I figured it'll be faster to just downgrade the version and see if it works and textures get less blurry.
linkin-park-in-the-end.gif
End result: In the new version Einomaru got wiped (unplanned; I made backup save tho), facilities got wiped (as planned), interestingly the second area of hometown (where her room and idol space is) were still present and idol mode still possible, but the characters were still blurry (failure).

Funnily enough, even though Einomaru got wiped, I still had these in the new version.
1703262971836.png

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
As I said, I only needed to check something with old cheat table.
My potato pc is too weak for this unoptimized game so I get blurry textures but it wasn't like that from the beginning. In fact if I start a new game it's looking pretty good. Although as I unlock more and more facilities, more stuff get loaded into the memory and the textures become blurry due to not sufficient space for them. I could handle some blurry buildings, trash bins, streets and even zombies... but heroines? Hell no. So for 1.33 there's the old cheat table with the thing related to facility level where you can increase or decrease your facility level. Couldn't find it on the new cheat table so I figured it'll be faster to just downgrade the version and see if it works and textures get less blurry.
View attachment 3195523
End result: In the new version Einomaru got wiped (unplanned; I made backup save tho), facilities got wiped (as planned), interestingly the second area of hometown (where her room and idol space is) were still present and idol mode still possible, but the characters were still blurry (failure).

Funnily enough, even though Einomaru got wiped, I still had these in the new version.
View attachment 3195532
Ah.... I see. I didn't think about that sort of situation... I can definitely see how the game got more bloated as they added things to it, and they definitely didn't work that much on optimization.

I have a gaming laptop myself, and while it's not new and wasn't the latest tech when I bought it even, it's still more than capable of handling this game... aside from how poorly optimized it is in the general sense. At the end of the day, no amount of resources will compensate for poor coding... and this game has quite a bit of poor coding.

That said, it's to be expected of an H-game like this. At the end of the day, the people working on it aren't very many, and even large teams that have over 100 people working on a project at a time sometimes struggle with optimization, especially on PC.

For the most part, I can't say I care THAT much as long as the H-scenes run properly... and they do... but we all know all the other problems there...

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
For the most part, I can't say I care THAT much as long as the H-scenes run properly... and they do... but we all know all the other problems there...
For me even the H scenes are blurry. :HideThePain:
But for a 10 year old gaming laptop that hadn't seen much upgrade aside from RAM extension and an SSD I think it's not that terrible :KEK:

• Sad
Reactions: Iexist

Dante696

Aug 8, 2022
I don't know if its just me but anyone else have performance issues in act 12? Had little to no issues with other stages but this stage is really bad...2nd half of the stage gets better, I think its the mass amounts of zombies all being loaded in on the floors above. Very hard mode also loads in more enemies which doesn't help either.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
I don't know if its just me but anyone else have performance issues in act 12? Had little to no issues with other stages but this stage is really bad...2nd half of the stage gets better, I think its the mass amounts of zombies all being loaded in on the floors above. Very hard mode also loads in more enemies which doesn't help either.
It's not just you, that's just how janky the game is unfortunately. The final part of act12 with the poison/smoke rush gets particularly bad for me, as well as the final boss, when the zombie crowd reaches max capacity.

d90art

Mar 23, 2019

IMO the dlc ntr scenes suck. They not only aren't enjoyable for ntr fans but also basically ruin the previous ntr scenes retroactively. I stopped at the tier 4 scenes once I realized where they were headed. It was pretty disappointing since I don't really like male MC games and find vanilla boring. The game over scenes are 100% a no go for me as well due to their content so the ntr stuff was all I really got out of this game.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Iexist

Dante696

Aug 8, 2022
It's not just you, that's just how janky the game is unfortunately. The final part of act12 with the poison/smoke rush gets particularly bad for me, as well as the final boss, when the zombie crowd reaches max capacity.
Not sure what they were thinking when they made act 12, theres just way too much going on, are they testing these stages on nasa computers? They really have to optimise first before doing levels like this...Thankfully I made it tbrough by sprinting by everything on that last part. It was utter chaos.

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
Not sure what they were thinking when they made act 12, theres just way too much going on, are they testing these stages on nasa computers? They really have to optimise first before doing levels like this...Thankfully I made it tbrough by sprinting by everything on that last part. It was utter chaos.
Act 12 yes, you can go through by sprinting. I went through second half like that.
Act 13 no, it's just pure pain. :HideThePain:

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
For some reason my movement speed goes to a crawl for some reason every second or so. I have to jump or sprint to return to normal walking speed before it glitches out fucks with my normal walking speed again

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Base Game + DLC gallery unlocked. The previous save up this thread didn't have the DLC gameovers.
And yea its nothing special compared to what we've seen already. The spider gameover feels like a huge missed opportunity and the final boss animation is way too fast and not even accurate, the tentacles are all over the place. Needs a lot of polish.

dothack192k

Jun 1, 2017
Base Game + DLC gallery unlocked. The previous save up this thread didn't have the DLC gameovers.
And yea its nothing special compared to what we've seen already. The spider gameover feels like a huge missed opportunity and the final boss animation is way too fast and not even accurate, the tentacles are all over the place. Needs a lot of polish.
are you sure? it with DLC unlocked?

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes