Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
One of the things that gets me (correct me if I got this wrong), is that the sex scenes with Jezera represent you "losing", getting corrupted and submitting to her power, what if you want have sex with her because you want to have sex with all the fems, because you want to seduce her, eventually enslaving her (pipe dreams I'm sure, but worthly of a path in it's own right IMO).
She failed to corrupt me.... I've always been this way :p

(I realise that what I say here sounds like some of what you aready said, but all the sex scenes with Jez always feel like a loss to me, like I'm submitting to being her toy when I really want options to attempt reversals, grab her in ways she didn't choose to be grabbed and make her cum anyway, gradually making her more and more willing to submit to my whims)
That is by design. The twins see themselves as Rowans masters. So they aren't about to willingly put you in a position that would put you above them. And it isn't just sex, they both respond poorly, and often violently, to any situation where they don't feel 100% in charge. All you sexual interactions with either twin is often just as much about putting Rowan in his place as it is about any sexual gratification.

There is actually a scene called jezera_slave_reward is which Jezera is teasing Rowan and you have the option to try to take a dominate role. If you do Jezera will let Rowan think he is having his way with her for a little bit before turning the tables back around and putting Rowan back his place. Then there is a scene between Jezera and Shaya, jezera_and_shaya_personal_time, in which Jezera orders Shaya to top her in a roleplay, and even here half way through Jezera turns it around and takes control of the session. These scenes tell me that Jezera is not really interested in taking a submissive role. In every case she will make sure you know who is really in charge by the end.

I'm sure there will come a time when Rowan can successfully turn the tables on her but in order to do that he will need to be in a position where she can't retaliate against him.

So we will have to start a new game with all the changes and expected changes. Sheesh again!!!!
A lot of people just use the unren.bat tool to enable the debug mode or the Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod to just view the new scenes. Or if you if you've been through the game a few times and have seen most the paths you could just turn on "Skip All Messages" in the settings menu than just blast through any scenes I've seen before. Still others wait until there have been a few updates until they feel like there is enough new content to justify a replay.

Is there an updated changelog?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: rattatat

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
- Two repeatable maid events now include malicious gossip about Rowan's activities, if the player has NTR enabled but has yet to pledge Alexia to either of the twins. Should Alexia give them faith, her score with Rowan will start to deteriorate, to the point where NTR entry events can trigger
What does this actually mean? Like, if I have NTR enabled because I like to live dangerously but I have managed to avoid any NTR route, Alexia may decide to go to one of the twins by herself?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
What does this actually mean? Like, if I have NTR enabled because I like to live dangerously but I have managed to avoid any NTR route, Alexia may decide to go to one of the twins by herself?
No. In the event, maids gossip about how Rowan is probably sleeping with various people. Alexia can then choose to either believe the rumor or dismiss it. If she believes it, it will lower her relationship status with Rowan. Having a relationship below 50 is a prerequisite for triggering the NTR paths, so this event can help you reach that threshold. However even if you have a relationship of zero, you can still have Alexia choose to rebuff any advances from the twins or anyone else for that manner. Maybe she's decided everyone is an asshole and they can all fuck each other for all she cares :ROFLMAO:

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Is there pregnancy yet on this game? If so, who all can be impregnated?
There is no impregnation in the game yet, though there are two characters that are very interested in being impregnated by Rowan.

There is also a possible sex scene with human human slave in the Orcaid camp who is very pregnant already. And some people suspect that Rowan may have impregnated Maud if you had sex with her and she survives the attack on the capital. But we will have to what until Act 2 before we can get any verification on that.

Last edited:
Reactions: kamuk_4185
Apr 9, 2019
Is there pregnancy yet on this game? If so, who all can be impregnated?
Not gonna lie, I'm really hoping that it will be possible to impregnate Cla-Min as she is by far my favorite character. Just so full of spunk and wicked fun. :3

I feel like it should be possible as I ran across that one goblin with the indentured servant "wife" and unless I grossly misunderstood what was being said, she had a child with that goblin.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
View attachment 1640980
I'm the only one getting this errors when finishing an event or skipping a week?
Tag or message T51bwinterized or Rein with any errors you find and let them know what you were doing when it happened in as much detail as possible.

For continuing play, you can usually hit "Ignore" and continue on in the game. Most of these error are localized and only effect the event that caused it.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I can no longer get the Rowan, Alexia, Lurial threesome. I get Alexia to allow Rowan to keep Lurial but can't trigger the 3some.
With all the changes, I'm wondering if...
- this is how it's supposed to be and it will trigger later
- I don't meet Alexia's stats. If so what stats do I need?

Apr 9, 2019
So, I read in an earlier post about there being an ability to transfer gold from your personal inventory to the castle inventory, but I can't seem to find anything that would allow me to do this. Is this a former feature that was abandoned, is it temporarily disabled, or did this simply never exist in the first place?

I also seem to be having trouble finding where to assign a job to Alexia. I just saw the notification that I can do this and that there will be some after week stats/scenes. Is this also a feature that is temporarily disabled or is it something that you can get locked out of and/or must first meet certain requirments before you can assign anything even after receiving "this is now a thing" prompt?

Apr 9, 2019
Also, there is an error in line 982 and 985 of the ruler_events_40.rpyc file. It contains avatar.corrupt when it should obviously be avatar.corruption. Came across this during a scene with the main succubus(don't remember how to spell her name) and I fixed it myself, so I don't know if it would prevent the whole scene, but I like these scenes so any missed content is a shame.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
I can no longer get the Rowan, Alexia, Lurial threesome. I get Alexia to allow Rowan to keep Lurial but can't trigger the 3some.
According the the T51bwinterized who wrote the scene the following are all factors in the scene's outcome:

Having refrained from sleeping with Liurial before.
Helayna Claiming/Keeping/Reconciling/Helping Escape
Greyhide Content
X'z Content
Alexia's Corrupion
Diplomacy Rolls
Choices During Event
NTR with a Twin
Deception Rolls

As you can see there is a lot that goes into the outcome, it is actually one of the more complex scenes in the game. It is difficult to much specific advice because a lot of this will be determined before even reaching the scene. I can how ever say that while the game lets you make all of the possible arguments for your case, depending on the other factors not every argument is helpful to your case.

So, I read in an earlier post about there being an ability to transfer gold from your personal inventory to the castle inventory, but I can't seem to find anything that would allow me to do this. Is this a former feature that was abandoned, is it temporarily disabled, or did this simply never exist in the first place?

I also seem to be having trouble finding where to assign a job to Alexia. I just saw the notification that I can do this and that there will be some after week stats/scenes. Is this also a feature that is temporarily disabled or is it something that you can get locked out of and/or must first meet certain requirments before you can assign anything even after receiving "this is now a thing" prompt?
The option to add your personal fund to the treasure was removed in the last mechanics overhaul. Previously, there wasn't really much for you to do with you personal funds, but now you can use it to buy stuff at Cla-min's shop. While money may feel in short supply at the beginning if you continue exploring the map you will find both your personal and treasury funds flush with cash by mid game.

Alexia's job is assigned on the castle map, in the bottom right corner. Just hit the back button until you reach this screen.
(uploading images seems to be broken at the moment, here is a instead)

Also, there is an error in line 982 and 985 of the ruler_events_40.rpyc file. It contains avatar.corrupt when it should obviously be avatar.corruption. Came across this during a scene with the main succubus(don't remember how to spell her name) and I fixed it myself, so I don't know if it would prevent the whole scene, but I like these scenes so any missed content is a shame.
message T51bwinterized or Rein with a copy of any errors you find and let them know what you were doing when it happened in as much detail as possible.

For continuing play, you can usually hit "Ignore" and continue on in the game. Most of these error are localized and only effect the event that caused it.

Last edited:

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
TL/DR It is much harder to get the Liurial 3-some for a hetero player who cheated with Liurial /kept Helanya and a Low/Medium corruption Alexia than was intended due to an unfinished Helanya arc and a mis-coded option. One code fix and the completion of the Helanya event will make it far easier to trigger.

The best temporary player solution is to successfully lie to Alexia about having slept with Liurial and to have Alexia in the mid corruption bracket. That allows for the 3-some without additional relationships ect- just make sure to pass those diplomacy and deception checks :WeSmart:.

You could also just fix the code, put Alexia into the medium corruption bracket, and romance X - which is what I did because I didn't want to lie to Alexia :sneaky:

Also- I do say just as a personal caveat: the rewrite of this event is a masterwork. It is easily the hottest 3-some in the game and the detail in the pathing is fantastic. I loved having the option to praise Liurial in the event instead of just degrade her :love:.

And for those of you who are more detail oriented:

You need 5 "threesomePersuadeScore" points in the event for Alexia to accept the 3-some. You can get points from a variety of situations.

If you go negative points Alexia will be enraged at the end of the event. I believe 1-4 she accepts the relationship but not the 3-some- as long as you don't piss her off before you get to the end.

I ended up being 2 points short on my run of triggering the event as well. For a suite of reasons. I'm not sure exactly what your situation in the event was but there were a couple things that prevented me from the getting enough points and if you failed I'm guessing you were in a somewhat similar situation.

1) I cheated with Liurial and was honest with Lexi about it =0 points.
2) I saved Hel and didn't free her = 0 points (for now)
3) I was in a relationship with X'zaratl =1 point
4) No relations with Greyhide = 0 points
5) Two successful diplomacy checks = 2 points
6) Low corruption Alexia and selecting the "we could share her option" = -1 point (I just skipped suggesting it, so I didn't lose this point)
7) No NTR = 0 points
8) Low Corruption Alexia with a miscoded "I swore to protect her" choice = 0 points.

Here are the two things that will make it easier to get the 3-some. 1 fixed coding error and 1 updated story event.

1)The "I made her a promise" choice is coded backwards so both of the choices reward high-corruption Alexia when it is obviously not the intent. So low/medium corruption Alexia doesn't allow getting a point in these choices- when it was intended to grant one.

2) If you save Helenya and kept her you get 0 points for now- but the coding for it looks like you will get 1 point for it based on a trigger that isn't in the game yet - likely pending Alexia / Hel settling their differences. That 1 point also looks like it depends on if you have a positive relationship score with Aleixa. If you have a bad relationship you lose a point.

2) The +1 point from is from a flag "helaynaConfession" only gives a point if you choose the options in the "helayna_has_been_claimed" event where Rowan confesses he had always loved Hel in some way.

I had assumed the protection option would also give a point- if that is not the case then it is working as intended.

The +2 option for reconciliation between Alexia and Hel is not in they game's script or code yet- which makes sense; the coder was probably saving time during a crunch and it didn't need to be since you technically cannot activate it in the current build

Here is how you get the most points from the situations in the current iteration of the game. (Brackets for things which I assume will be implemented/changed later)

1) Having not cheated on Alexia with Liurial or successfully lying about it with deception checks = 2 points
* Obviously if you lie to Alexia and fail the deception checks you will fail epically at the event.
2) Saving Hel and freeing her = 2 points.
Confessing Rowan has always loved Hel in some way after claiming her = 1 point
(Saving Hel and keeping her + Alexia and Hel settling their differences + Positive relationship b/t rowan and Alexia = 2 point)
3) Poly with X'zaratl = 1 point
4) Any Greyhide sexual arc = 1 point
5) One successful diplomacy check = 1 point OR Two successful diplomacy checks = 2 points
6) The "we could share her" option and medium corruption Alexia = 1 point OR for high corruption Alexia = 2 points
7) Alexia having Slept with either twin = 1 point OR Being on a hard NTR path = 2 points
8) When Alexia asks if you will break off with Liurial if she asks you to and you answer:
Of course = 1 point with high corruption Alexia
(I swore to protect her = 1 point with high corruption Alexia but is coded backwards.)
(I swore to protect her = 1 point for medium / low corruption Alexia)

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2019
Alexia's job is assigned on the castle map, in the bottom right corner. Just hit the back button until you reach this screen.
Thank you. This wasn't clear to me. I have never used this particular menu, I exclusively use the panel to traverse the castle. It might be a smart idea to add an option to assign Alexia's job while in Rowan's Room or through the Living Quarters.

jamesbatg

Feb 1, 2019
question pls no hate but is gay and futa content optional or no? Im an ally just not a fan of content thats all

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
TL/DR It is much harder to get the Liurial 3-some for a hetero player who cheated with Liurial / kept Helanya and a Low/Medium corruption Alexia than was intended due to an unfinished Helanya arc and a mis-coded option. One code fix and the completion of the Helanya event will make it far easier to trigger.

The best temporary player solution is to successfully lie to Alexia about having slept with Liurial and to have Alexia in the mid corruption bracket. That allows for the 3-some without additional relationships ect- just make sure to pass those diplomacy and deception checks :WeSmart:.

You could also just fix the code, put Alexia into the medium corruption bracket, and romance X - which is what I did because I didn't want to lie to Alexia :sneaky:

Also- I do say just as a personal caveat: the rewrite of this event is a masterwork. It is easily the hottest 3-some in the game and the detail in the pathing is fantastic. I loved having the option to praise Liurial in the event instead of just degrade her :love:.

And for those of you who are more detail oriented:

You need 5 "threesomePersuadeScore" points in the event for Alexia to accept the 3-some. You can get points from a variety of situations.

If you go negative points Alexia will be enraged at the end of the event. I believe 1-4 she accepts the relationship but not the 3-some- as long as you don't piss her off before you get to the end.

I ended up being 2 points short on my run of triggering the event as well. For a suite of reasons. I'm not sure exactly what your situation in the event was but there were a couple things that prevented me from the getting enough points and if you failed I'm guessing you were in a somewhat similar situation.

1) I cheated with Liurial and was honest with Lexi about it =0 points.
2) I saved Hel and didn't free her = 0 points (for now)
3) I was in a relationship with X'zaratl =1 point
4) No relations with Greyhide = 0 points
5) Two successful diplomacy checks = 2 points
6) Low corruption Alexia and selecting the "we could share her option" = -1 point (I just skipped suggesting it, so I didn't lose this point)
7) No NTR = 0 points
8) Low Corruption Alexia with a miscoded "I swore to protect her" choice = 0 points.

Here are the two things that will make it easier to get the 3-some. 1 fixed coding error and 1 updated story event.

1)The "I made her a promise" choice is coded backwards so both of the choices reward high-corruption Alexia when it is obviously not the intent. So low/medium corruption Alexia doesn't allow getting a point in these choices- when it was intended to grant one.

2) If you save Helenya and kept her you get 0 points for now- but the coding for it looks like you will get 1 point for it based on a trigger that isn't in the game yet - likely pending Alexia / Hel settling their differences. That 1 point also looks like it depends on if you have a positive relationship score with Aleixa. If you have a bad relationship you lose a point.

Here is how you get the most points from the situations in the current iteration of the game. (Brackets for things which I assume will be implemented/changed later)

1) Having not cheated on Alexia with Liurial or successfully lying about it with deception checks = 2 points
* Obviously if you lie to Alexia and fail the deception checks you will fail epically at the event.
2) Saving Hel and freeing her = 2 points.
(Saving Hel and keeping her + Alexia and Hel settling their differences + Positive relationship b/t rowan and Alexia = 1 point)
3) Poly with X'zaratl = 1 point
4) Any Greyhide sexual arc = 1 point
5) One successful diplomacy check = 1 point OR Two successful diplomacy checks = 2 points
6) The "we could share her" option and medium corruption Alexia = 1 point OR for high corruption Alexia = 2 points
7) Alexia having Slept with either twin = 1 point OR Being on a hard NTR path = 2 points
8) When Alexia asks if you will break off with Liurial if she asks you to and you answer:
Of course = 1 point with high corruption Alexia
(I swore to protect her = 1 point with high corruption Alexia but is coded backwards.)
(I swore to protect her = 1 point for medium / low corruption Alexia)
Tks for the info.
What's mid corruption and good romance point for Alexia?
Also where can I check her corruption points?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Yes. It's entirely optional. Most sex scenes in the game can be avoided, and the player can choose the player's own sexuality through play.

Reactions: jamesbatg
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes