T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
TL/DR It is much harder to get the Liurial 3-some for a hetero player who cheated with Liurial / kept Helanya and a Low/Medium corruption Alexia than was intended due to an unfinished Helanya arc and a mis-coded option. One code fix and the completion of the Helanya event will make it far easier to trigger.

The best temporary player solution is to successfully lie to Alexia about having slept with Liurial and to have Alexia in the mid corruption bracket. That allows for the 3-some without additional relationships ect- just make sure to pass those diplomacy and deception checks :WeSmart:.

You could also just fix the code, put Alexia into the medium corruption bracket, and romance X - which is what I did because I didn't want to lie to Alexia :sneaky:

Also- I do say just as a personal caveat: the rewrite of this event is a masterwork. It is easily the hottest 3-some in the game and the detail in the pathing is fantastic. I loved having the option to praise Liurial in the event instead of just degrade her :love:.

And for those of you who are more detail oriented:

You need 5 "threesomePersuadeScore" points in the event for Alexia to accept the 3-some. You can get points from a variety of situations.

If you go negative points Alexia will be enraged at the end of the event. I believe 1-4 she accepts the relationship but not the 3-some- as long as you don't piss her off before you get to the end.

I ended up being 2 points short on my run of triggering the event as well. For a suite of reasons. I'm not sure exactly what your situation in the event was but there were a couple things that prevented me from the getting enough points and if you failed I'm guessing you were in a somewhat similar situation.

1) I cheated with Liurial and was honest with Lexi about it =0 points.
2) I saved Hel and didn't free her = 0 points (for now)
3) I was in a relationship with X'zaratl =1 point
4) No relations with Greyhide = 0 points
5) Two successful diplomacy checks = 2 points
6) Low corruption Alexia and selecting the "we could share her option" = -1 point (I just skipped suggesting it, so I didn't lose this point)
7) No NTR = 0 points
8) Low Corruption Alexia with a miscoded "I swore to protect her" choice = 0 points.

Here are the two things that will make it easier to get the 3-some. 1 fixed coding error and 1 updated story event.

1)The "I made her a promise" choice is coded backwards so both of the choices reward high-corruption Alexia when it is obviously not the intent. So low/medium corruption Alexia doesn't allow getting a point in these choices- when it was intended to grant one.

2) If you save Helenya and kept her you get 0 points for now- but the coding for it looks like you will get 1 point for it based on a trigger that isn't in the game yet - likely pending Alexia / Hel settling their differences. That 1 point also looks like it depends on if you have a positive relationship score with Aleixa. If you have a bad relationship you lose a point.

Here is how you get the most points from the situations in the current iteration of the game. (Brackets for things which I assume will be implemented/changed later)

1) Having not cheated on Alexia with Liurial or successfully lying about it with deception checks = 2 points
* Obviously if you lie to Alexia and fail the deception checks you will fail epically at the event.
2) Saving Hel and freeing her = 2 points.
(Saving Hel and keeping her + Alexia and Hel settling their differences + Positive relationship b/t rowan and Alexia = 1 point)
3) Poly with X'zaratl = 1 point
4) Any Greyhide sexual arc = 1 point
5) One successful diplomacy check = 1 point OR Two successful diplomacy checks = 2 points
6) The "we could share her" option and medium corruption Alexia = 1 point OR for high corruption Alexia = 2 points
7) Alexia having Slept with either twin = 1 point OR Being on a hard NTR path = 2 points
8) When Alexia asks if you will break off with Liurial if she asks you to and you answer:
Of course = 1 point with high corruption Alexia
(I swore to protect her = 1 point with high corruption Alexia but is coded backwards.)
(I swore to protect her = 1 point for medium / low corruption Alexia)
You're actually missing two points. Claiming Helayna but not reconcoling or helping her escape is supposed to offer 1 point, and then helping her escape or the future reconciliation event is supposed to be 2 instead.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Thank you. This wasn't clear to me. I have never used this particular menu, I exclusively use the panel to traverse the castle. It might be a smart idea to add an option to assign Alexia's job while in Rowan's Room or through the Living Quarters.
Yeah there are a still a few places were the design isn't very intuitive. I image most of it will be cleaned up in future updates, though right now they are more focused on wrapping up character arcs.

saves pls
This isn't the sort of game that a "completed save" would do anything for you exept leave you stranded in a flly explored world with nothing to do. You are probably looking for something more like the Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod or using UnRen.bat to enable developer mode and picking out specific scenes.

question pls no hate but is gay and futa content optional or no? Im an ally just not a fan of content thats all
If you were really an ally you would take those dicks and like it. jk :p

The gay and futa content is all optional. In fact every sex encounter is optional, and penalties for turning down anyone's advances are either non-existent or very minor. Some characters are pushier or more aggressive than others, but they are mostly just talk and there is always a very clear way to opt-out.

• Haha
Reactions: Banality

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
You're actually missing two points. Claiming Helayna but not reconcoling or helping her escape is supposed to offer 1 point, and then helping her escape or the future reconciliation event is supposed to be 2 instead.
If that is supposed to be the case I suspect it is not coded correctly, since I met those conditions and was put on the path that gave no points despite having claimed Hel and not having reconciled (since you cannot yet.)

I'll play-test again and check once more and edit the results into this comment. I suspect either the flag for claiming her isn't active yet (aka the dev forgot to put it on the front end) or maybe the relationship score is coded backwards.

Love the intent to make it work that way though. Cannot wait to get those two points :p

Findings =
The +1 point is from the "helaynaConfession" flag and only gives a point if you choose the options in the "helayna_has_been_claimed" event where Rowan confesses he had always loved Hel in some way.

I had assumed the protection option would also give a point- if that is not the case then it is working as intended.

The +2 option for reconciliation is not in the game's script or code yet either- which makes sense; the coder was probably saving time during a crunch and it didn't need to be since you technically cannot activate it in the current build.

Last edited:

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Tks for the info.
What's mid corruption and good romance point for Alexia?
Also where can I check her corruption points?
Medium corruption is over 30, High corruption is over 60. A good relationship with Alexia is a Relationship over 50, and a poor relationship is under 50. There isn't any way to checking Alexia's corruption or relationship in real time. however when you take and action that raise or lowers a stat you'll get a text box that appears on the right hand side (it does this for other stats as well). It will only appear briefly but you can bring it back up by pressing the tilde key (`), it will show the change in corruption as well as the new total. Like so:
1644362152336.png

Dancing Queen

Feb 8, 2022
Medium corruption is over 30, High corruption is over 60. A good relationship with Alexia is a Relationship over 50, and a poor relationship is under 50. There isn't any way to checking Alexia's corruption or relationship in real time. however when you take and action that raise or lowers a stat you'll get a text box that appears on the right hand side (it does this for other stats as well). It will only appear briefly but you can bring it back up by pressing the tilde key (`), it will show the change in corruption as well as the new total. Like so:
View attachment 1642626
Oh I was never able to see the stats. Is there a mod required? I only own the steam version.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
What are the effects of sharing the room with Alexia or not?
Right now I believe that it only effects the dialog and test for certain scenes.
edit: I was just informed that rooming together is also a requirement for certain Rowan x Alexia scenes as well.
Oh I was never able to see the stats. Is there a mod required? I only own the steam version.
I've only ever used the patreon version, and it just always been there. You could either try to use the UnRen.bat tool to enable console/Develpoer mode and see if that does it. Or you could always download the patreon version on the front page here. MAybe someone for familiar with the steam version will chime in as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dancing Queen

Dancing Queen

Feb 8, 2022
Right now I believe that it only effects the dialog and test for certain scenes.
edit: I was just informed that rooming together is also a requirement for certain Rowan x Alexia scenes as well.

I've only ever used the patreon version, and it just always been there. You could either try to use the UnRen.bat tool to enable console/Develpoer mode and see if that does it. Or you could always download the patreon version on the front page here. MAybe someone for familiar with the steam version will chime in as well.
Perhaps I just need to press a key for them to show up? I played the patreon version before purchasing it on steam and never saw the console.

Thanks for answering me!

Apr 9, 2019
I'm just wondering if this is an error in the script somewhere or if it's just a "typo-type" error? When selecting the "Kidnapping" option from the Brothel Spy stuff it says that you earn slaves, but at the end of the week it always tells me that I've captured "spies" and there are never any slaves added to the Dungeon...

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Perhaps I just need to press a key for them to show up? I played the patreon version before purchasing it on steam and never saw the console.

Thanks for answering me!
I thought maybe it was from using unren.bat. So I just tested a fresh install and the screen still pop up for me. Try playing through a couple scenes then pressing the tilde key (~/`) and see if you get any thing.
I'm just wondering if this is an error in the script somewhere or if it's just a "typo-type" error? When selecting the "Kidnapping" option from the Brothel Spy stuff it says that you earn slaves, but at the end of the week it always tells me that I've captured "spies" and there are never any slaves added to the Dungeon...
message T51bwinterized or @Rein with any errors you find and let them know what you were doing when it happened in as much detail as possible.
um so, confused about corruption levels. how do we corrupt Alexia? no guids on how it works.
Check out the in game glossary on corruption for a breakdown of what it represents and what kind of actions increase corruption. While Alexia can get a lot of corruption by cheating, you can also increase her corruption with out cheating if you are going that route. To to biggest non cheating corruption sources are Nasim's fertility treatments or X'zaratls futa stuff.

You will know when you reach each of Alexia's corruption thresholds as they are followed by having a dream sequence, appropriately called alexia_med_corruption and alexia_high_corruption. The first dream involves an encounter with twisted looking tree, and the second involves Alexia returning to Arthdale and encountering her past self.

Reactions: Back and Mmushy

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I can't remember as it's been so long since I last played, but can you reduce Alexia's corruption after reaching those thresholds? Or is it one-way only?

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
I can't remember as it's been so long since I last played, but can you reduce Alexia's corruption after reaching those thresholds? Or is it one-way only?
As it stands currently there are very few choices that can reduce Alexia's corruption. The ones that I can remember off the top of my head is Alexia_and_yhe_rude_workers (if Alexia accepts a softer punishment the the worker from Rowan) and Diplomatic_immunity (when working as a barmaid if she help the dark elf being kidnapped by goblins escape) both can give a -5 to corruption. However there are far more scenes and options that increase corruption so it is easy for it to get away from you to a point that you can't recover even if you get every reduction possible.

Rowan by virtue of having more potential scene also has more opportunities to reduce corruption, but just like Alexia there are far more opportunities to increase corruption so it can easily get out of control if you aren't being careful.

Reactions: Back
Apr 9, 2019
message T51bwinterized or @Rein with any errors you find and let them know what you were doing when it happened in as much detail as possible.
I appreciate the reply of course, but really I was just wondering if anyone else had come across the same issue. I don't believe it's anything that I caused as this is a fresh, first time install and there are no mods alongside it. Unless setting the prisoner variable using castle.buildings['dungeon'].prisoners += somehow breaks the code, which it shouldn't and I only did it because I wasn't getting any prisoners, then there isn't a single reason that I can think of for an error like this.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
NTR can be turned off? ( I know that some ntr fans can be aggressive, keep calm, is just a question)
Yes, by default, the game doesn't force any NTR to happen but it can happen as a result of some poorly made decisions.

But there is also a toggle at the end of the prologue to disable NTR events entirely, so they don't happen even in scenarios where they were meant to happen as a punishment to the player (they get replaced by some other penalty).

Reactions: CainKova

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
Yes, by default, the game doesn't force any NTR to happen but it can happen as a result of some poorly made decisions.

But there is also a toggle at the end of the prologue to disable NTR events entirely, so they don't happen even in scenarios where they were meant to happen as a punishment to the player (they get replaced by some other penalty).
Thanks, ntr makes me more flaccid than naked grandma(not the hot type).

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes