iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Futa doesn't do anything for me. Whatever gets others off is okay I suppose. Males being domineered and abused doesn't do anything for me either. But whatever floats others boats is fine. I find a certain lack of tolerance from some folk here on this forum = Live and Let Live assholes. I just think if there are guys here who into lady-boys they should holiday in Thailand or Philippines.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
There is a steam version of this game. Are there any differences between the two?
The Patreon version get more frequent but smaller updates. The Steam version get less frequent but bigger updates. Each Steam update brings it up to date with the current Patreon version.

Mag. Opus

Mar 18, 2018
On the contrary, I’d say we need more futa on male scenes. Particularly futalexia on rowan. To be honest, the gentler, less forceful vibe of the X’zaratl rework killed some of my immediate interest in the character beyond her granting Alexia a dick, so I’m hoping that future events with her will start to showcase some darker intentions—it doesn’t have to be wholly selfish, but I want to see her shaping her OTP in ways they don’t necessarily (initially) want.

Again on the contrary, if we get more yuri outside Jezera, my main interest would be a route that leads Alexia away from men (and dicks) entirely. Lesbian conversion is the best conversion.
Amusingly. I like X'z more after her rework. She's is so charming that I like her in spite of not caring for malesub or Alexia. The other dommes or just so ugly as people.

• Red Heart
Reactions: monk_56

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
I through together a couple tierlists of every named character with a sprite, that is currently in the game. Feel free to mess around and make you own lists here

This tierlist doesn't necessarily represent how into the "fetish" they represent I am. Rather it is a mixture of how much I enjoy seeing them on screen, how likable I find the character, and how much I think they add to the story. For example I hate Andras, he would be in the bottom tiers except I must admit I kind of like hating him, and he certainly is important to the story.
SOC - Tierlist.png

This one charts whether they are on the side of Law or Chaos and whether they are nice or an asshole. Some characters are just a very rough guess based largely on initial impressions. And obviously Rowan and Alexia are very dependent on how you play them
SOC Alignment.png

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I through together a couple tierlists of every named character with a sprite, that is currently in the game. Feel free to mess around and make you own lists here

This tierlist doesn't necessarily represent how into the "fetish" they represent I am. Rather it is a mixture of how much I enjoy seeing them on screen, how likable I find the character, and how much I think they add to the story. For example I hate Andras, he would be in the bottom tiers except I must admit I kind of like hating him, and he certainly is important to the story.
View attachment 1663443

This one charts whether they are on the side of Law or Chaos and whether they are nice or an asshole. Some characters are just a very rough guess based largely on initial impressions. And obviously Rowan and Alexia are very dependent on how you play them
View attachment 1663491
Helayna is of variable lawfulness. The Baron is actually a pretty nice dude. Shaya's niceness is...uh...inflated on that one. Jezera's niceness is way too high. Arzyl is too nice. Jak isn't nice enough. Jacques and Liliana are not nice enough. Andras' thot is not chaotic enough. Marianne isn't enough of an asshole.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Helayna is of variable lawfulness. The Baron is actually a pretty nice dude. Shaya's niceness is...uh...inflated on that one. Jezera's niceness is way too high. Arzyl is too nice. Jak isn't nice enough. Jacques and Liliana are not nice enough. Andras' thot is not chaotic enough. Marianne isn't enough of an asshole.
I concur with these adjustments. I do wonder if Liurial should be 2 cm further towards the law side though. I don't think she cares about it in a meta sense- so her being close to neutral on the order/chaos plane makes sense to me- but she is very "rule oriented" and her entire job description depends on being able to organize things effectively and efficiently. That said- no one knows Liurial better than Winter :p.

Interesting to see you concurred about where Amerine was. I kinda figured she was maxing out the chaos meter- but she is so mysterious so that was mostly based on my own fan theories about what she was doing during the Rastedel fight.

I also felt like Maud should be a few more ticks towards Lawful and Nice.

Jynx_lucky_j
Oh that is pretty fun. Too bad some of the best character cannot be included since they have no sprites! Totally going to make one as well- based on your criteria of how much they add to the game.

1645329959461.png

Last edited:

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
I now realize that I placed some characters like Shaya and Jezera based on how nice they are pretending to be, but then didn't extend the same benefit to other characters like Jak and Jacques. I would try to excuse it by saying that I slapped it together quickly, but honestly I think how willing I'd be to fuck a given character may have played a subconscious role on which way I interpreted it. :ROFLMAO:

Also in some of the more crowded areas character are necessarily right were I wanted to put them, because I didn't want any one to be buried.

Anyways upon further reflection, I fully agree with all corrections from T51bwinterized and monk_56

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Back and monk_56

DoisacChopper

Mar 13, 2020
this is basically just a 'waifu' tierlist (i'm not used to rating characters unless its for how much of a potential partner i see in them) well greyhide i feel like is more of just a homie tho I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with that minotaur but FwB would be nice
1645338566048.png

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017

View attachment 1663443

View attachment 1663491
Was lazy, so followed your tier level descriptions and methodology.

Not sure everybody's in the right spot, as a couple times I accidentally dragged a character to a tier when I meant to put them back. ...Hence why the black-haired girl in the bottom tier is even on the list at all. Was gonna leave her off since I couldn't remember who she was (Andras' one slave? That would explain why I don't know that I've ever seen her in-game), but it turns out you can't drag them back off the tier list if they're the last character you placed.

...Also, no, I am not taking questions on why Marianne is so high. The heart wants what the heart wants.

(Also, some of the characters are in the tier they are rather than higher just by virtue of their minimal screen-time/character development.) SoCTiers.png

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
I also made a tierlist but not in terms of 'how much I like certain characters' but rather 'how much I enjoy sexual content involving them'.

Alexia, Jezera & Cliohna are obviously my faves. The character from 'A' category closest to promotion to 'S' is X'zaratl. I wondered really hard whether to put her in 'S' or 'A' - ultimately went with the second option because imho X lacks some sort of evilness fitting a demon. I really hope that, given time, she will uncover her twisted side before Rowan and Alexia. Others are solid 'A' at the moment, but that can change with more content.

If this was 2-3 years ago I'd probably put Greyhide higher, but I started feeling bored with him ever since his character development advanced. Don't get me wrong, he is great as a character but I dislike how passive he is sexually. On the other hand, I put Batri very high for so little content that he has, but that's because I simply love the the Orciad scene during which he and Andras make Rowan their bitch. In my eyes this single scene carried him from 'D' into 'B'.

my-image.png

perles75

May 16, 2020
ooh that's fun! Mine is a mix of "I like the personality of that character", "I like the sexual content with that character" and "I like the potential of that character". I haven't done the mid-late game content (I'm at week 31, and I just entered Rastedel -I remember some of the content from the time I played it one year ago but it might change, so I just put few of those characters. I haven't done anything about the orcs either)

Andras and Rowan could switch places, it depends on the day. (and of course Rowan strongly depend on how I play it)
Greyhide is probably overestimated, as the storyline I had up to now got a bit dull. But he's a cutie pie so for now it stays there.
Skordred could be higher but I suspend my judgement for now.
I hope that Draith has a nice evolution story because it's slightly too passive right now. Also, the fact that his face is a Tina Fey lookalike breaks the fantasy a bit for me :ROFLMAO:.
Nasim is that high because he could be a fun one to break (so basically it's the 'potential' part), although I suppose that's not what's in store for him.

my-image.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Jynx_lucky_j

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Okay so it's my turn. The "Have no idea" tier are people that probably didn't have a sprite the last time I played or that I don't remember enough about them to judge (like most of the Fae people). my-image.png

• Haha
Reactions: Back and monk_56

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I concur with these adjustments. I do wonder if Liurial should be 2 cm further towards the law side though. I don't think she cares about it in a meta sense- so her being close to neutral on the order/chaos plane makes sense to me- but she is very "rule oriented" and her entire job description depends on being able to organize things effectively and efficiently. That said- no one knows Liurial better than Winter :p.

Interesting to see you concurred about where Amerine was. I kinda figured she was maxing out the chaos meter- but she is so mysterious so that was mostly based on my own fan theories about what she was doing during the Rastedel fight.

I also felt like Maud should be a few more ticks towards Lawful and Nice.

Jynx_lucky_j
Oh that is pretty fun. Too bad some of the best character cannot be included since they have no sprites! Totally going to make one as well- based on your criteria of how much they add to the game.

View attachment 1663671
Liurial is personally very orderly and diligent in terms of temperament. But, she has lots of chaotic traits too. She doesn't really trust formal authorities or structural chains of commands. Her natural temperment is to find a leader who can keep her safe and just obey them, regardless of what the formal rules say. It's not "quite" might makes right. But, it's closer to that.

She is also not especially burdened with a strong moral compass. If her dom says Jump, she says how high. She's not purposefully amoral or cruel. And on an interpersonal level she's quite kind and sweet. But, you'll notice that she stayed with Finnigold despite what he did. If she felt she had any element of security, she would be able to follow along behind an evil person. (All of this is to say that if Rowan goes full baddie, Liurial ain't about to jump ship).

So yeah. On the chaotic end of the specturm, but the extreme low end, reads right to me.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Can anyone pls share save file of this game i cant get all of the scene i kept on game over in the end
This isn't the sort of game that a "completed save'' would do anything for you except leave you stranded in a fully explored world with nothing to do. You are probably looking for something more like the Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod or using UnRen.bat to enable developer mode and pick out specific scenes.

Also if you tell us where you are getting stuck we can help you figure out what you need to do to move forward.

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
Here is my waifus tiers, not gonna list male characters because that I have zero interest in them and some females don't pique my interest either, as far as I am concerned, they are more or less irrelevant to me, sex appeal wise.
my-image.png

Cliohna sits so lonely at the top :love: don't care if she is a 5000 years old, would follow her to the end of earth like a lovestruck puppy. X'Zaratl and Helyana are just a little short of making to the "S" tier, but there is only one queen:love:. Sorry, Alexia:p

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes