maverick@79

Mar 4, 2019
ive stopped playing since your unable to kill the demons and take over and following what ur supposed to do i still die at wifes hands so.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
REMINDER:

While we do not condone this game being pirates or shared, there is still a way you can help the game's development. This is with specific, useful Feedback.

We are looking for reports on bugs, errors, parts of the code or conditionals not working, or even parts where there ought to be a conditional that there isn't. This release in particular didn't have enough testing time, and we need to track down bugs and errors. If you have a full traceback, post it.

We are also looking for generalized feedback on specific events. What works in the event. What doesn't work. In particular, the Liurial Finale, the Blackholt Goblin Plot, The Chaos Incursions, and the new Jezera events.

Feedback that is specific helps us develop the game.

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod
by MonkOne
Features:
  • Add all scenes in Walkthrough file to scenes replay.
  • Option to filterout NTR and/or gay scenes in scenes replay.
Download:
  • Attachment
Install:
  • Extract downloaded archive into game folder(where executable file is).
Changelog:
Version 0304M:
  • Update to game version 0.3.04. All new scenes with cg and new cgs added to replay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview View attachment 1144925
Can you please update your mod?

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
been ages since I tried this one.

Quick question, is it possible to have "only" Jez and Alexia ntr happen, or is it more of an all or nothing kind of deal with that content?

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
Quick question, is it possible to have "only" Jez and Alexia ntr happen, or is it more of an all or nothing kind of deal with that content?
If you mean no Andras/men, yes, they won't be included. If you mean literally just Jezera, I'm not sure, maybe?

Skantarios

Jun 18, 2017
Even then, without Jezera’s portals and Andras at the head of the army, there’s no way the resources at Rowan’s disposal would have been enough to conquer Rastedel, or even Raeve Keep.
I'd argue Andras was unneeded at Raeve keep (we certainly didn't see him do anything 10 orcs couldn't have done), in the battle agaisnt the field army Rowan wanted to keep him out of the field which certainly doesn't paint him as vital and he didn't even participate in the battle of Rastedel, he just led the army Rowan recruited marching through the gates opened by the coup Rowan made happen. Jezera's portals are indeed very useful but I was under the impression it was something she stumbled into like the necklaces that enslave Rowan and Alexia. If anybody has a line pointing to the contrary then I will certainly give her props for those.

As for the other individuals in the keep nobody comes even close to the amount of usefulness Rowan does. They are a pretty good support team but at the end of the day they are just buff bitches for Rowan while he creates all the successes that give them momentum going forward. Everyone else was dispensable.

Much like the portals and magic McGuffins its plot convenience they find/cajole these useful people. They are an empire held together by plot convivence and duct tape and the moment Rowan fucks off nobody will remember to buy more duct tape.

This might change now that they actually have to rule a large realm. Like I said Jezera rages and lashes out when diplomatic efforts don't go her way but now she has some actual leverage for the future which might mean she might consistently get her way. Andras seems to be actually reading about battles and was the first to recognize Rowan's battle plan could work. He might become a good general that doesn't need Rowan to pre-plan every battle for him.

But these are maybes for the future. I'd love the twins be competent and dangerous in their own right instead of bumbling from disaster to disaster and then running off to Daddy Rowan to fix it.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
been ages since I tried this one.

It's possible. Even if you have NTR turned on, YOU decide each and every time whether a sex scene will happen or not.

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Last time i tried it, it was leaning to ntr more and more. I guess now it's more ntr than not?
Definitely not. Last release we released 5 new scenes. None were NTR whatsoever. In the releases prior NTR hasn't made up more then 1/3rd of scenes in a long time.

• Sad
Reactions: ozzo

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
And why is there a female protagonist in the tags, if we play for a guy in a game like talk?
While Rowan is the primary protagonist, Alexia is considered to be a secondary protagonist. The early bits of the game are Rowan heavy by the time to get to the end of the current content, you will have spent almost as many scenes in Alexia's perspective and making choices as her as well.

ive stopped playing since your unable to kill the demons and take over and following what ur supposed to do i still die at wifes hands so.
You can't kill the demons and take over because you are still in the beginning of the story. The current content spans a little under 1/3 of the planned story arc. If this was a movie it would be the equivalent of complaining that the hero hasn't defeated the bad guy yet when you are only 30 minutes in.

As for your wife killing you, it sounds like you triggered the week 60 bad end by not completing your objectives by the deadline. You need to recruit the orc army in the northwest corner of the map by resolving thier leadership dispute and visit the city of Rastedal in the north east corner both by week 60.

Reactions: Crusado
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes