Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
is this game have cheat mod?
It doesn't have a cheat mod, but if you unlock the console you can edit stats yourself. A brief tutorial on how and a list of various stat names is in the post linked in my sig, but keep in mind doing so could potentially break the game if you're not careful.

Reactions: Malika1234

nasaska360

Jun 10, 2024
Hello guys , could someone explain me how i will retrain my loadings hy downloading a new version? I keep losing my files and i have to play from beginning. Thanks

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Hello guys , could someone explain me how i will retrain my loadings hy downloading a new version? I keep losing my files and i have to play from beginning. Thanks
Sometimes that is simple not possible due to the changes introduced in the "new version" and starting from the beginning is the only option (don't know if this is the case for the last 4 or 5 updates since I didn't played them but you if can't access your previous save files or load them then that is the most probably scenario).

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
We might see the end of the first arc but I highly doubt we'll ever see the end of the second. The members of the development team who occasionally post her indicated that they already have ideas for more features that add nothing of value to the gameplay in the second game. Which is absolute insanity considering they completed the lion's share of the story for the first act a couple years ago and have been playing fill in the blanks with side content ever since. It has taken them over eight years to finish what a professional development team of the same size could complete in under a year. They make $10,000ish a month, which is obviously not enough for a development team of its size to work on full time, but at the same time they're eight years in and the team is still clearly a group of disorganized amateurs. The game is too big for how little play it offers.
I think it's noticeble that they're way better organized now than they were when they started. They've learned a lot and that makes me hopeful for the future.

Still, I agree that they need to prioritize and stop implementing ideas that add nothing of value. I don't think we need more events, characters or mechanics for arc 1. We also don't need more Andras secenes, for that matter. I'm aware that he has a lot of fans, but he has way more scenes than anyone else already and any time spent writting even MORE scenes for him is less time moving other plots forward.

And I think closing the open plots is precisely what this game needs. How many years has the Goblin plot been ongoing? 3? 4? (A plot thread that I, personally, consider unnecessary in the first place) It's insane how there's still no end in sight. On top of it, now the final mission will have to bee fully rewritten to account for the Goblin situation, and the same thing goes for the Fae.

At the very least we need a clear roadmap with deadlines to see when each plot will be moving forward and when it's expected to (finally) see its conclusion.

NoOnecares007

Nov 25, 2023
Which path has more scenes/content the sub/ntr one or the dominant one , atleast these are what i think are the paths seeing the SCs and tags ?

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
Which path has more scenes/content the sub/ntr one or the dominant one , atleast these are what i think are the paths seeing the SCs and tags ?
There are many difrent npc and generally all of them have difrent content. So you you can be sub with one character and dome with another.

perles75

May 16, 2020
At the very least we need a clear roadmap with deadlines to see when each plot will be moving forward and when it's expected to (finally) see its conclusion.
wasn't that clear roadmap somewhere? I remember to have seen a clear plan on what's missing and when it's going to be implemented. It was an image here on the thread. But I guess it's a bit old and an update would be welcome

Reactions: Wiliam 1234567

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
Scene Replay Mod

How to use

Download one of the following depending on which version of the game you are using:

0.4.05: soc0405b-mod.zip
0.4.04: soc0404-mod.zip

Both are attached to this post.
  • Unzip to the "game" folder.
  • Launch the game and go to "Bonus" -> "Scene Replay"
  • Use the "Unlock" button in the bottom left corner to unlock all the scenes.
  • Scenes will naturally unlock as you play the game anyway.
  • To apply filters, press "Scene Filters" in the bottom left corner.
If you find any bugs, please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Update?

Ajinkya22

Jul 6, 2022
This is their plan

Obviously, I would have liked to have Act I finished by now, but I will be the first to admit there was far too much scope creep, and writing issues have slowed things down, unfortunately. That being said, we are now approaching the end, and I'm hoping to be done by the end of the year or early next year at the latest. After a discussion with the writing staff, here is a good indication of the content left on the slate before we can move on to Act II:

Main:
Astarte - New War Council: Currently at 40%/100%
Updated Pre-Battle: Currently at 20%/100%
Updated Battle: 0%/100%
Updated postBattle: 0%/100%

Epilogue - One very large multi-state event similar to Astarte

Side:
Goblin arc - Che-Lin - 4 + 1 (4 Route events and a short debrief event)
Zii-Zii - 1 (short debrief event)
Tue-San - 1 (short debrief event)
Wedding - 3
Post-Wedding short events: 3

Fae - 2 Heartsong Events
1 Whitescar event
1 Aryzl event
Arzyl Finale/Whitescar Finale (scenes would be released simultaneously but be separate)

NPC:
Andras NTR - 2
Jez NTR - 1
Jez - 2
Hel - 2
X'zaratl - 3

Map:
Ygrisse Chaos Incursion - 3-5
Portal Events - 5 (Short events for unlocking the portal for the first time)
Shrine events - 3 (Three written events about finding shrines to Solansian gods in Rosaria)

Other:
Rastedel edits
Continuing Helayna events rework (5 events) and folding mindless events into a repeatable menu (six short events)

As you can see, there is still quite a bit of work to be done, but we are finally getting to the top of the mountain. The larger tasks are still Astarte and the epilogue, Che-Lin, the Fae, and the Helayna rework, but we will be aiming to hit these with every release to get them finished and eventually free up staff to help in other areas. The good news is we are very close to being finished on both NPC arcs and map stuff, meaning we can put them to bed and focus elsewhere.

Not going to talk about this today, but moving into Act II, we will be looking at ways to reduce workload while still giving you plenty of options, and make it feel like your choices matter. We have learned a few lessons in making this game, and we know that three acts totalling 3 million words plus over eight years each isn't really feasible. We will discuss this more as we start to reveal stuff about Act II in the not-so-distant future, though

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
How do people feel about this game in general? I don't mean those whining about NTR but as an actual game you play is it well liked? I personally stopped playing it a long time ago and just look at the new scenes with the extended replay mod. I might enjoy the scenes more with the additional context around them but the game for me was really a chore to get through and there are so many paths with variables that wanting to just see everything there is requires a spreadsheet and multiple concurrent saves being kept which is just too much hassle. I really like the sex scenes or I wouldn't keep up with it but I've long since given up on the 'game' aspects of it.
The good is good, just skipping a lot of content though.

I check back here a couple times a year to see if the story has progressed because I'm really interested in the main narrative rather than the side quests. Kinda sad it has not progressed much from what I played like 2 years ago. I personally don't even care about stats and stuff. I just want to read the narrative and see how Rowan gets his revenge on the twins.

Also, introducing too many characters is not my cup of tea because it just spreads out the content so much and the character you like can take ages to get a new scene. Focusing on small handful of characters for sex scenes makes their content appear regularly and not have to wait as long.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I check back here a couple times a year to see if the story has progressed because I'm really interested in the main narrative rather than the side quests. Kinda sad it has not progressed much from what I played like 2 years ago. I personally don't even care about stats and stuff. I just want to read the narrative and see how Rowan gets his revenge on the twins.

Also, introducing too many characters is not my cup of tea because it just spreads out the content so much and the character you like can take ages to get a new scene. Focusing on small handful of characters for sex scenes makes their content appear regularly and not have to wait as long.
I do too, I remember playing it after a couple of years as well and there wasn't much new content for me.
There may be a lot of content if one is a switch (both sub and dom) and bi-sexual and are okay with NTR content.
So not only many characters but many kinks and fetishes too.
There is something for everyone about but not enough for anyone. I guess?

Again, maybe things have changed with later updates but I'm gonna play this game again sometime when it's closer to completion but I don't expect I'll get reincarnated or become some undead or horny ghost when I die and nor do I want it.

Reactions: Azeroth67000

CheetoInChief

Oct 10, 2021
I am a bisexual man and have found many paths to be interesting in my playthrough of this game so far. Not only that, but I feel like even if you weren't looking for a specific interest, you could find interesting story here. From the trustful hero to a corrupt one that gave in to interests of the twins, to protect those he loves. To the hero into a sub if you choose to go down that path. To a hero choosing to try and find the path of the least resistance. A very few handful of people will choose to commit to the path that harms the fewest amount of people like Rowan will. I'm looking forward to the continuation of the story!

4.00 star(s) 169 Votes