RPGM Seeds of Destiny [v0.340] [Preggopixels]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes
Nov 6, 2017
Well... I'll say that is an interesting twist: pregnancy without doing the nasty. And it grants power to boot? You got me, super curious here.

Reactions: DeMoS666

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Literally the ultimate cope/madman!

its a game about this but don't expect the usual plot twist *no sex BOOOOOOO*

NotSatan

Jan 4, 2018
Ah finally, a game where I can enjoy looking at big tittied women getting pregnant without the fear of getting an erection and making god cry!

Reactions: 4simwala
May 21, 2018
This game has great art, honestly. Its a cut and more above the vast majority of RPG maker games. The gameplay even, isn't bad, if nothing extraordinary. I appreciate where the dev is coming from, and props to them, but they're catering to a fetish that is inherently rather explicit. Featuring heavily on pregnancy but forgoing any kind of sex is, in my honest opinion, squandering the potential that this game has.

FletchlingDD

Dec 4, 2018
Well, it sucks to have your hands bound by one of the most fetishistic sites that doesn't allow sex lol.
The game won't go anywhere if it doesn't have its "core features" like "sexy time CGs" and "Birth CGs".

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I never thought I'd say this, but this game is somehow made weirder by not having any sexual content.

Jul 16, 2019
u had my attention for the pregnancy Tag and the starting picture a entire party of pregnant waifus, but the fact u cutting off any kind of Sexy scenes or sex scenes is it a temporary thing or a " Until the Ends of Earth " thing. cause pregnanyc content with quality of History and no rape is a wonder... if u can get the girls to have at least a romantic partner to bang them i did reccomend it

XoXeXa

Dec 24, 2017
i am sorry but no adult scene is big let down of this game. The concept of the game is interesting tho

4simwala

May 22, 2019
what do have do in demons nursery i am stuck
do not fall into traps (or get to the filling of the egg-laying, needed for the crystal), look for the blue growth crystal. Inflate the woman nearby, push her so that she would become a "bridge" in the place on the right in the same room.

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
do not fall into traps (or get to the filling of the egg-laying, needed for the crystal), look for the blue growth crystal. Inflate the woman nearby, push her so that she would become a "bridge" in the place on the right in the same room.
cheers for the info got it,waiting next update

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes