Do you prefer bigger updates or smaller, but more frequent ones?

• Larger releases (Current rate of about 1 Chapter per 3 months)

Votes: 1,430 88.3%
  • Smaller, regular updates every 1-1.5 months (Based on in-game days)

Votes: 189 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
menu5_result.jpg

Overview:
"Seeking Closure" is a narrative-led AVN that is split across two timelines. The choices you make in them affect the relationships you build and, eventually, the person you become. The story mainly takes place at a mountainside resort that You (the Male Protagonist) visit with your best friend after graduating from college. There, you will reconnect with girls from your past and meet new people who can significantly impact your life in the present. While having the time of your life on vacation, you also find yourself in the middle of increasingly messier situations that culminate in a series of tragic events, which have derailed the next few years of your life.

Five years later, you’re back at the resort, this time with your girlfriend of three years, Julia, as you feel like you haven’t entirely moved on from the events that have transpired there, and you need to find closure to become the man you once were and retake control over your own life.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-20
Release Date: 2024-04-04
Developer: Captain Crystallo -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English, Polish (first 5 Chapters for now)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

About the game's Love Interests:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

*Extra:
Walkthrough Mod* - Gallery Unlocker*
SonsOfLiberty thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1675263465910.png day3-scene10-1.jpg day4-scene7-4.jpg day4-scene7-94.jpg ch3sc1-7.jpg ch3sc4-34.jpg scene14-9.jpg scene4-3.jpg scene8-16.jpg ch5sc8-15.jpg ch5sc10-33.jpg ch5sc16-11.jpg ch5sc20-127.jpg ch5sc23-31.jpg

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The mere fact that you can play the role of a middle-aged MC rather than another 18 y/o virgin wanting to bang his mom, is enough for me to give it a shot. (y)

MC: "I love her, but I can't tell her... Damn, the war has started...!"
"Screw it! I might die tomorrow so might as well die doing something I like!" :sneaky:

1675263459624.jpg
THX for sharing...

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Seeking Closure [v0.1] [Captain Crystallo] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 895MB
Repack size: 232MB

PC = / / / /
MacOS = / (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2023
no incest or milf :HideThePain:
lol saw that signature. More like incest in real life = even hotter than in a VN (at least if it's not a fat and ugly couple, otherwise, yeah, gross). I do know a guy that knocked up his mom (art sometimes imitates life I guess) and now has a 10yo broson. I don't blame him one bit, epic-level milf still so he is one lucky bastard.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
little tech issue with your script.. your going to propose to your fiance... if she is your fiance then you already proposed.. aside from that (at the point im reading) it all seems a quality product.. love the music

Reactions: Captain Crystallo
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes