Do you prefer bigger updates or smaller, but more frequent ones?

• Larger releases (Current rate of about 1 Chapter per 3 months)

Votes: 1,430 88.3%
  • Smaller, regular updates every 1-1.5 months (Based on in-game days)

Votes: 189 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Hey guys! I'm the dev.
Thank you for sharing my AVN here, I honestly didn't know this community existed so I'm glad I was told about it.

While I have played quite a lot of adult games, I never worked on one before and never discussed them with anyone either so all of this is very new to me.

I previously said I'll join within a couple of days because I have to prioritize my main job that takes a lot of time and due to the war I have a lot of power outages to endure (the next one will happen within the hour) so that cuts down the time I can interact with people online and make posts.

I'll try to present a list of future tags and provide more information about the game tomorrow. But I can already warn you that this project is rather vanilla (at least, the way I'm currently planning it) and there likely won't be any NTR/futa/pregnancy content unless I figure out how to do some of it without hurting the story. It also isn't a harem game (you will be able to date/sleep with multiple girls in the same playthrough but you won't be able to "collect them all" by the end).

Also, thank you Crowangel for pointing out my "fiance" mistake!

Cheers, everyone!

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Okay, I went through the tag list and this is the list I have planned so far:

Tags:
3DCG, Male Protagonist, Animated (I think this applies since I plan to animate the sex scenes), Creampie, Handjob, Vaginal Sex, Humor, Romance.

Future Tags:
Multiple Endings, Anal Sex, Exhibitionism, Footjob, Group Sex, Interracial, Lesbian, Male Domination, Milf, Oral Sex, Sex Toys, Spanking, Teasing, Titfuck, Virgin.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Okay, I went through the tag list and this is the list I have planned so far:

Tags:
3DCG, Male Protagonist, Animated (I think this applies since I plan to animate the sex scenes), Creampie, Handjob, Vaginal Sex, Humor, Romance.

Future Tags:
Multiple Endings, Anal Sex, Exhibitionism, Footjob, Group Sex, Interracial, Lesbian, Male Domination, Milf, Oral Sex, Sex Toys, Spanking, Teasing, Titfuck, Virgin.

Swinging/Sharing and Pregnancy is something I’m considering but if it’ll be there, it will be consensual (and player-approved) and any pregnancy-related content will be solely tied to the chosen love interest.
so when you say group sex ... we talking NTR here ... sorry i have to ask ... if so i'm done and enjoyed it :(

Reactions: battali0n

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
so when you say group sex ... we talking NTR here ... sorry i have to ask ... if so i'm done and enjoyed it :(
I'm sorry, I was under the impression that a threesome with two girls counted as Group Sex? Or is a threesome - NTR as well? I really need to learn more about all this stuff.

In any case, all sex scenes will be optional and avoidable. The player isn't forced to be together intimately with anyone during the actual game.

Duke21

Feb 13, 2020
Another spineless mc who lets women treat him like shit and apologizes every two seconds, is it too much to ask for a mc who's not a submissive sissy these days? This game in particular has the option to respond to the rude girls in kind, but then the mc proceeds to apologize when the girls say it's not ok for him to do that, so what's the point?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The mere fact that you can play the role of a middle-aged MC rather than another 18 y/o virgin wanting to bang his mom, is enough for me to give it a shot. (y)

MC: "I love her, but I can't tell her... Damn, the war has started...!"
"Screw it! I might die tomorrow so might as well die doing something I like!" :sneaky:

View attachment 2357122
THX for sharing...
But how tall is he?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm sorry, I was under the impression that a threesome with two girls counted as Group Sex? Or is a threesome - NTR as well? I really need to learn more about all this stuff.

In any case, all sex scenes will be optional and avoidable. The player isn't forced to be together intimately with anyone during the actual game.
sorry maybe i should have defined it better ... i hope that i don't have to share or watch any girls i'm with ... be with another dude ... i'm kinda greedy that way ;)

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I have played quite a lot of adult games
Swinging/Sharing and Pregnancy is something I’m considering
You say that you've played a lot of adult games still you're unsure about such important things.

The fetishes you're considering will completely change the target audience of this game. You should have figured it out before even starting this game.

At the end of the day it's your game so it's upto you. All I'm saying is you should confirm the target audience and should add the fetishes accordingly.

Last edited:

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
sorry maybe i should have defined it better ... i hope that i don't have to share or watch any girls i'm with ... be with another dude ... i'm kinda greedy that way ;)
You absolutely won't be forced to do that. The only possibility I was considering is that you can push (if you want to) your best friend to date/sleep with one of the girls you're not interested in, but I'm not sure if it will be a part of the game yet.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
So many cuties :love:
I Hope it's a HAREM game
View attachment 2357619
View attachment 2357620
Well I could be wrong, but I think right of the MC are just the older versions of the girls left of the MC. The game starts in the now and goes back 5 years 1/3 into the first release, after all.

Nevertheless:
Great start, interesting story and characters. I dig stories were you can set "wrongs" of the past right.
I will surely keep an eye on that one. :)

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have? Captain Crystallo
I want to make player choice as meaningful as possible but I do have to make sure things don't get out of hand since I'm limited in the amount of time and funds that I can invest in the development process at the moment. You will be able to determine who the protagonist dates/sleeps with/ends up with and whether some characters go through certain tragic events, that's all I can say at the moment. Most scenes will be seen by all players but there will also be situations where you can only spend time with one of the characters and miss out on other options (some of the options might be unavailable based on your previous choices).

I plan to have 8 main girls (5 already introduced, 3 will be added in future updates) as well as an array of side interests (their number isn't defined at the moment). Some will have more story relevancy and screen time than others, but that is unavoidable.

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
You say that you've played a lot of adult games still you're unsure about such important things.

The fetishes you're considering will completely change the target audience of this game. You should have figured it out before even starting this game.

At the end of the day it's your game so it's upto you. All I'm saying is you should confirm the target audience and should add the fetishes accordingly.
Completely valid point. I guess I'm letting the pressure of trying to please everyone (even though I know it's impossible) get to me a bit. The drawback of not interacting with similar communities before and never creating anything like this in the past.

I stand by the Future Tags that I've mentioned (before Swinging/Pregnancy) as definite ones cause all of them have already been planned, but you're right that I should be clearer about which target audience I'm aiming for.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Also, thank you Crowangel for pointing out my "fiance" mistake!
Not sure where that is mean to be but I only saw one part and it's mentioned 'soon-to-be fiancé', so that works fine.
Being safer in the back of a car whilst seating in the middle with no seat belt however... :)

Good start. I hope the game won't be going back and forth between past and present because I always find this annoying, but otherwise it's a nice way to introduce the story and pike our interest about what it is that needs closure.
Also great models altogether. Anna is especially well done and looking very realistic too.
Looking forward to see how it evolves.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Captain Crystallo

ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
The game looks promising. I enjoyed playing it except for the moments when we can choose some rude answers and MC still apologizes in the end. This portrays him as an idiot who doesn't know what he's saying or a pussy who's afraid to stand his ground... or both. It's kinda annoying.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes