Do you prefer bigger updates or smaller, but more frequent ones?

• Larger releases (Current rate of about 1 Chapter per 3 months)

Votes: 1,430 88.3%
  • Smaller, regular updates every 1-1.5 months (Based on in-game days)

Votes: 189 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There are only 7 different girls on the cover (there will be more added to the game though, even though not all of them will be love interests).

And yes you can romantically/sexually ignore everybody that you don't like. That said, if this game isn't for you, that's totally fine.
I think there are only 7 differents girls on it. I may be wrong though...
Ok, I've counted 10, so I'm guessing some will appear twice.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
3 of the girls on the cover (the ones closest to the MC) are represented in their "past" and "present" (5 years later) looks/appearances.
That's what I thought.
Interestingly I find one looks much better in the past, one in the present, and one is looking great in both.
Now let's see what they are like and who ends up the most attractive.

Reactions: Captain Crystallo

Bnshy

Nov 20, 2021
I just played this game, just now.
What I like about this game the most, so far.
Is that this game has a story to be told...
The visual aspect is good as well.
The girls are very pretty, their personalities differ.

My advice is to stay true to yourself and your vision for your game.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Like the game but really need to do something about Sabastian he looks totally creepy and gay

Xabior

Apr 15, 2021
If I have to choose one LI at the end do you have to play all paths to have the ones i want ??
OMG this game has a story The girls personalities differ and their tits aren't the size of planets
Still to early to leave a review but ...
Well done so far !
Will watch with interest

Reactions: TritonSands

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
If I have to choose one LI at the end do you have to play all paths to have the ones i want ??
OMG this game has a story The girls personalities differ and their tits aren't the size of planets
Still to early to leave a review but ...
Well done so far !
Will watch with interest
Hi! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying my work so far.
As for your question - This is one of those games where the MC is friends with most of the characters so a lot of the scenes will be present on all paths (for instance, when the MC hangs out with multiple characters, someone has a serious issue, or a scene is tied directly to the main plot), but there will also be a bunch of scenes that you will skip if you're not on the path of a specific LI. I understand that some of this might be disappointing to hear but that is the direction that I went with.

lemirent

Nov 20, 2022
This is a visual novel with a lot of options that affect the story. I think the gameplay is really nice. The visuals are good, and you get a few animations. As for the writing, it is simple and clear, and you get to follow the story very easily. You get a lot of different choices that will affect your progress and what happens, so I am curious to find out where they could take the overall story.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Great job on first chapter.

Too early to rate it yet, but I really like the way it's developing. Actually talking to girls and developing relationships? What is that strange thing?

Definitely looking forwards to future chapters.

• Red Heart

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Seeking Closure [v0.2] [Captain Crystallo]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
so the girlfriend of 3 years Julia... did we as the player get any choice on this girlfriend or is she just with us? Do we have any emotional connection to Julia as the player, or are we just suppose to like her just because? Can we break up with her?

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
so the girlfriend of 3 years Julia... did we as the player get any choice on this girlfriend or is she just with us? Do we have any emotional connection to Julia as the player, or are we just suppose to like her just because? Can we break up with her?
Honestly a bit early to tell if we can break up with her or not but depending on our choices the relationship could probably turn sour if we decide to cheat or anything like that (although I see that cheating isn't a planned tag so idk).

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SeekingClosure-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Hello! You start with Julia as your girlfriend in the present timeline by default. However, at no point will you be forced to be intimate with her and you will be able to break up with her as the story unfolds if you so desire. There is currently one flashback that shows how the two met and there will be a few more that explain why the MC decided to date her when he was in a vulnerable emotional state. Whether you end up liking her or not is up to you to decide.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
And yes you can romantically/sexually ignore everybody that you don't like. That said, if this game isn't for you, that's totally fine.
Ok, I'm not interested in the end: Lots of LIs and the MC starts with a girlfriend which makes choosing basically impossible for me. As I already mentioned, I only play once, so if I have to choose between different LIs that I like, I prefer to find another game.

EDIT:

Captain Crystallo, good luck with the game and thanks for sharing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Primarch_Fulgrim
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes