• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Do you prefer bigger updates or smaller, but more frequent ones?

• Larger releases (Current rate of about 1 Chapter per 3 months)

Votes: 1,430 88.3%
  • Smaller, regular updates every 1-1.5 months (Based on in-game days)

Votes: 189 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Nice update! Katy is yummmmmmmmmm. Can't wait to see more development with Elena too. Of course also looking forward to how things get tied into the present time.

I hope the potential group sex would include Katy/Micaela and Elena/Anna. That would just be amazing.

Keep up the good work!

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Nice update! Katy is yummmmmmmmmm. Can't wait to see more development with Elena too. Of course also looking forward to how things get tied into the present time.

I hope the potential group sex would include Katy/Micaela and Elena/Anna. That would just be amazing.

Keep up the good work!
Thank you for the positive feedback!

Those do sound like very likely threesome combinations, don't they? ;)

P.S. You have a great taste in AVNs, or at least we have very similar tastes. Thank you for including my game among them, it means a lot.

the game looks great but will it stay this vanilla at the adult scenes?
i like it freaky.:sneaky:
Hey! It will definitely get freakier, but I don't know if it'll get as crazy as you might want it to (i.e. there will be group sex, anal, deepthroating, some BDSM, and male domination, but likely not much more than that).

Last edited:

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
Thank you for the positive feedback!

Those do sound like very likely threesome combinations, don't they? ;)

P.S. You have a great taste in AVNs, or at least we have very similar tastes. Thank you for including my game among them, it means a lot.

Hey! It will definitely get freakier, but I don't know if it'll get as crazy as you might want it to (i.e. there will be group sex, anal, deepthroating, some BDSM, and male domination, but likely not much more than that).
awwww, no pee-pee on feetsies?:cry::ROFLMAO:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Good update, the past is nice to get to know the girls and the relationships with them. Also hopefully what happened back then, not to much of a fan of being in the dark about things the MC knows/experienced.
That being said, i hope we return to the present timeline soon.

Reactions: risky0

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
*learns someone apparently kicked the bucket*

Katy exists 5 years ago.
Katy has a "present" model.
Katy isn't the one that died.

*exhales and puts down the torch and pitchfork*

Ok...all good. Probably just mom or something.

So...despite apparently fucking everything up and somehow ending up with Julia, we get to hook back up with Best Girl Katy and run off into the sunset together, right? :ROFLMAO:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
*learns someone apparently kicked the bucket*

Katy exists 5 years ago.
Katy has a "present" model.
Katy isn't the one that died.

*exhales and puts down the torch and pitchfork*

Ok...all good. Probably just mom or something.

So...despite apparently fucking everything up and somehow ending up with Julia, we get to hook back up with Best Girl Katy and run off into the sunset together, right? :ROFLMAO:
Well, hopefully it is just the best friend which is six feet under and not one of the LI's.

Jay_H

Aug 25, 2018
Okay, I went through the tag list and this is the list I have planned so far:

Tags:
3DCG, Male Protagonist, Animated (I think this applies since I plan to animate the sex scenes), Creampie, Handjob, Vaginal Sex, Humor, Romance.

Future Tags:
Multiple Endings, Anal Sex, Exhibitionism, Footjob, Group Sex, Interracial, Lesbian, Male Domination, Milf, Oral Sex, Sex Toys, Spanking, Teasing, Titfuck, Virgin.
Does that mean no pregnancy in any of the endings?

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Does that mean no pregnancy in any of the endings?
Hi! There will likely be an option (not mandatory) to get some of the more family-focused LIs pregnant as a part of their "happy ending", but since impregnation isn't a fetish that will be catered to during the vast majority of the game, I think it would be disingenuous to include such a tag since people who are into that would likely be disappointed that it only happens at the end and likely won't even be available for all the girls.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
It's funny because even though we haven't seen too much about Julia, I already like her a lot and she is my favorite, I wanted to see more of her but this episode 2 was a flashback so, bummer. I hope we see more of her in Episode 3.

Reactions: Captain Crystallo

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I think I read somewhere or got a vibe or hints that this game gonna 'Acting Lessons' us.....is this true? For the uninitiated:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That being explained, do we get Acting Lesson'd in this title?

Reactions: Azfar

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I think I read somewhere or got a vibe or hints that this game gonna 'Acting Lessons' us.....is this true? For the uninitiated:

That being explained, do we get Acting Lesson'd in this title?
Somewhat vague but big spoilers about the future of the game below so read at your own risk.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Somewhat vague but big spoilers about the future of the game below so read at your own risk.
Ty, tbf it's less of a kick to the junk knowing it won't be a main & having it be less of an 'oh shit, where'd this come from' moment will probably help, ill pry give it a try in the near future & tyvm for the transparency up front!

Jay_H

Aug 25, 2018
Hi! There will likely be an option (not mandatory) to get some of the more family-focused LIs pregnant as a part of their "happy ending", but since impregnation isn't a fetish that will be catered to during the vast majority of the game, I think it would be disingenuous to include such a tag since people who are into that would likely be disappointed that it only happens at the end and likely won't even be available for all the girls.
Thank you for responding. Your decision to not use the tag makes perfect sense. But I also like "after story" pregnancy, so I'm onboard! (Not that you needed my approval).

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes