Do you prefer bigger updates or smaller, but more frequent ones?

• Larger releases (Current rate of about 1 Chapter per 3 months)

Votes: 1,430 88.3%
  • Smaller, regular updates every 1-1.5 months (Based on in-game days)

Votes: 189 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i find it very odd that no matter the choices i make i end up with Katy ... even tho i try like hell for Elena :unsure:
is this planned out this way :unsure:
i mean i like her alot .. but Elena's my babe of choice :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Kalkuv

Feb 8, 2019
Played the game for the first time.
I'm at the pool meeting elena. And now i'm sitting here with three choices, but no background to form a opinion.
So what?
Am i supposed to choose, in regard of her visual appeal? If i would do her?

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
i find it very odd that no matter the choices i make i end up with Katy ... even tho i try like hell for Elena :unsure:
is this planned out this way :unsure:
i mean i like her alot .. but Elena's my babe of choice :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Hey!
That's very weird.
Do you mean, you end up hooking up with Katy even after turning her down? And that you can't get enough relationship points to start dating Elena at the end of chapter 3? If so, I didn't hear anyone experiencing a similar problem before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Played the game for the first time.
I'm at the pool meeting elena. And now i'm sitting here with three choices, but no background to form a opinion.
So what?
Am i supposed to choose, in regard of her visual appeal? If i would do her?
Hi!
I agree that you as the player aren't provided with any context to know which option you should choose in that case. My fault as the writer, so I apologize. While it doesn't affect the game in a major way since you can still adjust your choices regarding her as you get to know more about her, I understand that stumbling upon a choice like that can be frustrating.

Reactions: Kalkuv

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hey!
That's very weird.
Do you mean, you end up hooking up with Katy even after turning her down? And that you can't get enough relationship points to start dating Elena at the end of chapter 3? If so, I didn't hear anyone experiencing a similar problem before.

well no i didn't turn Katy down .. i mean she's hot man .... but still , i've been trying lie hell to get with Elena .. with no luck :p

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hmm ok hold up ... are you talking about when Elena and our MC was on the bed together ?
and our MC goes for a kiss ?

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
hmm ok hold up ... are you talking about when Elena and our MC was on the bed together ?
and our MC goes for a kiss ?
No, I'm talking about the scene where MC tells her what happened to him after he left.
By the way, there aren't any sex scenes with Elena yet, so maybe that's why you think she's turning you down?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
No, I'm talking about the scene where MC tells her what happened to him after he left.
By the way, there aren't any sex scenes with Elena yet, so maybe that's why you think she's turning you down?
hmm ok that would be a good reason why ... damn , come on man ... make some with Elena :love::love:

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Hi!
I agree that you as the player aren't provided with any context to know which option you should choose in that case. My fault as the writer, so I apologize. While it doesn't affect the game in a major way since you can still adjust your choices regarding her as you get to know more about her, I understand that stumbling upon a choice like that can be frustrating.
Oh my, my... Dev being active on f95zone and actually having no problem admitting on making mistakes, that's quite rare I would say.

About game itself... Just found it today and I'm starting chapter 2 now. My thoughts so far:
  • Actually good writing (dialogues). Basically you can point any game somewhere on the chart with axis X presenting how good it is written and axis Y how good does it look... Unfortunately most of games here can score some points on Y axis with devs thinking that rendering big boobs and massive cock makes it a good game while reading dialogues and experiencing "story" is really painful... Here after chapter 1 I can say dev is quite good at writing, story is not somehow interesting so far but neither is boring. I really like what is done with choices in dialogues where every option leads to exactly the same point and often even means the same but THE WAY you tell something changes how others will react and see you. Sounds pretty obvious and simple, yet I really like how it is handled here and you really need to have some writing skill to make it consistent.
  • That being said, renders. Characters have very real proportions and look great. I think it is kinda standard quality now yet many devs are still struggling to achieve level like that... Overall renders are good but could be better of course. Using real photos as background sometimes surely speeds up development process a bit and I find it smart actually if final render looks good. The biggest issue I see for now is not quality of renders or models itself but more like a lighting...? Shadows? Some post effects to make renders/scenery look more coherently with models and not like every piece was pasted there separately.
Well, that's it so far. I always feel obligated to write some feedback about a game I enjoy, considering it my contribution to make it even better since I download it for free. Since dev is here himself I will make sure to write some more after I finish current update.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Just wanted to say even tho I ive yet to play the update I can't wait to see what in store for us. I can't wait to play this update however I have like 9 other updates on the backlog and I had to replay a certain well known game and all it's path that burnt me out to where I feel I need to play new titles for awhile right before this came out. As this is one of those games I consider being worth replaying before every update for me personally.

Reactions: Captain Crystallo

maybemaybe

Sep 16, 2018
About Katy after 2 episodes
I'd like to know, what was the deal with all this before deciding if I want to do something with her. Oh, i needed to chose the right option for that and she explained all that more or less. But her motivation is still superweird:
That totally doesn't make any sense. Why can't I just ask her what the hell she wants and how she sees all that? Instead I still have two options.
Such a hot looking girl and such mess..

Last edited:

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Oh my, my... Dev being active on f95zone and actually having no problem admitting on making mistakes, that's quite rare I would say.

About game itself... Just found it today and I'm starting chapter 2 now. My thoughts so far:
  • Actually good writing (dialogues). Basically you can point any game somewhere on the chart with axis X presenting how good it is written and axis Y how good does it look... Unfortunately most of games here can score some points on Y axis with devs thinking that rendering big boobs and massive cock makes it a good game while reading dialogues and experiencing "story" is really painful... Here after chapter 1 I can say dev is quite good at writing, story is not somehow interesting so far but neither is boring. I really like what is done with choices in dialogues where every option leads to exactly the same point and often even means the same but THE WAY you tell something changes how others will react and see you. Sounds pretty obvious and simple, yet I really like how it is handled here and you really need to have some writing skill to make it consistent.
  • That being said, renders. Characters have very real proportions and look great. I think it is kinda standard quality now yet many devs are still struggling to achieve level like that... Overall renders are good but could be better of course. Using real photos as background sometimes surely speeds up development process a bit and I find it smart actually if final render looks good. The biggest issue I see for now is not quality of renders or models itself but more like a lighting...? Shadows? Some post effects to make renders/scenery look more coherently with models and not like every piece was pasted there separately.
Well, that's it so far. I always feel obligated to write some feedback about a game I enjoy, considering it my contribution to make it even better since I download it for free. Since dev is here himself I will make sure to write some more after I finish current update.
Thank you for both the kind words and the feedback on the issues you have with the lighting and shadows in some scenes. I'm already trying to handle those aspects better, but there's still a lot of room for improvement.

I'm glad you appreciated the little differences in dialogue based on your choices, but the number of such choices gets reduced over time since I had a lot of people complaining about "meaningless" options that all lead to the same result (aka the little differences in flavor seemed to annoy them more than anything).

Reactions: Impurity2937
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes