Do you prefer bigger updates or smaller, but more frequent ones?

• Larger releases (Current rate of about 1 Chapter per 3 months)

Votes: 1,430 88.3%
  • Smaller, regular updates every 1-1.5 months (Based on in-game days)

Votes: 189 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
i kinda want to try but im looking fantasy more than SoL .still cant decide it .its a long game ?
I wouldn't say it's long but not short either. Depends how fast you read / get distraction in RL. I cant recall 100% how long it took me in terms of hours but I did play this for something like 2-3 days before I was done I want to say.

Harlaw

Sep 21, 2019
So, I have been replaying this game with URM and I noticed a sort of plot hole :

If you tell Micaela that you have a crush on her in the past, she will react either positively or negatively depending on your affection score with her. But most of her affection points are gained in the present timeline. So basically if you're nicer to her in the present, she likes you more in the past, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

It's a relatively minor issue all things considered, but might become a bigger problem moving forward. Especially since the story is gonna go back and forth from past to present, it'd be a kind of temporal paradox.

I suppose one way to alleviate this problem would be to have two different affection value for each LI, one for past and one for present. For the flashback, only the past value is checked and for the present timeline, sum of both values are considered. But I guess it might be too much work for not a lot of payoff.

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
So, I have been replaying this game with URM and I noticed a sort of plot hole :

If you tell Micaela that you have a crush on her in the past, she will react either positively or negatively depending on your affection score with her. But most of her affection points are gained in the present timeline. So basically if you're nicer to her in the present, she likes you more in the past, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

It's a relatively minor issue all things considered, but might become a bigger problem moving forward. Especially since the story is gonna go back and forth from past to present, it'd be a kind of temporal paradox.

I suppose one way to alleviate this problem would be to have two different affection value for each LI, one for past and one for present. For the flashback, only the past value is checked and for the present timeline, sum of both values are considered. But I guess it might be too much work for not a lot of payoff.
Hey!

Thank you for the feedback.
I'll definitely make sure this doesn't become an ever-increasing issue going forward.
I'll also try to think of a way to tweak stuff in the previous chapters so that new players don't have that problem without breaking everyone's current saves and relationship scores.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
How often does this game get updated? Or in other words, is the next update coming in the next two weeks?
I highly doubt it if you look at patron I believe the last update was released at start of September so last month

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
o nice I decided to randomly look at the patron see Chapter 5 is out. To bad I got way to many games I plan to replay right now cause of updates need a break and play something new haha but glad it's out one of my favorites. ( I replay most AVN's if I liked it enough as It makes an update feel longer to me)

Samuraiedge

Jun 11, 2020
o nice I decided to randomly look at the patron see Chapter 5 is out. To bad I got way to many games I plan to replay right now cause of updates need a break and play something new haha but glad it's out one of my favorites. ( I replay most AVN's if I liked it enough as It makes an update feel longer to me)
I replayed so many AVN's :D each time a new update drops i restart every time :D

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Ahoy everyone!
Apologies for the slight delay. The last few days have been nothing but emotional hell for me, so finishing the update took longer than I expected.
Chapter 5 will include:
  • 20 scenes
  • 820 new images
  • 7 new animated sex scenes
  • Replay gallery (will be improved over time)
  • 23 new background music tracks
  • Option to name your save files
  • Polish translation for the first 3 Chapters (provided by the kind and hard-working Kuokaman)
It kind of sucks for me to release the chapter when most people will be playing BaD or preparing for Christmas/New Year's, but I don't want to artificially delay the release, so I hope you'll find time to enjoy my work at some point regardless.
Thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice day!

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

You can find the links to all the versions of the latest release (PC, Mac, Android) in the .

Reactions: Virgil_ and pochops

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

You can find the links to all the versions of the latest release (PC, Mac, Android) in the .

Reactions: Virgil_ and pochops

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
curse you Captain Crystallo !!! Why do you have to make all of the girls so interesting!?!?! Normally I am able to pick one love interest in each game to focus my attention on, but these girls are so fun an unique in their own way that I can't narrow it down to just one, what's a guy to do?!?!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Captain Crystallo

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
curse you Captain Crystallo !!! Why do you have to make all of the girls so interesting!?!?! Normally I am able to pick one love interest in each game to focus my attention on, but these girls are so fun an unique in their own way that I can't narrow it down to just one, what's a guy to do?!?!
if I recall correctly I have a hard time picking between 3 of them. If memory serves it's a 3 way tie between
Elena , Anna and Micaela for me with Elena probably having a slight advantage. But my opinion probably will change once I replay this when I play the update. But I agree I like all of the LI in this game even the one im not into her looks ( Katy )

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
You can choose multiple path with the mod I made if I recall

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Seeking Closure [v0.5] [Captain Crystallo]

Original Size: ~5.6GB
Compressed Size: ~900MB

Win/Lin/Mac:
| |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes