Do you prefer bigger updates or smaller, but more frequent ones?

• Larger releases (Current rate of about 1 Chapter per 3 months)

Votes: 1,430 88.3%
  • Smaller, regular updates every 1-1.5 months (Based on in-game days)

Votes: 189 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juraj_SVK

Aug 21, 2018
Wow, I'm glad I found this. Definitely one of the underestimated/less noticed games here. Quite a lot of content for as well. Story seems intriguing to say the least, and feels like there's going to be a few interesting moments between Julia and the Past-LIs (As much as I love them all, cheating on an estabilished GF that isn't a major bitch is a big no-no for me, unless she explicitly says she's okay with it. Which I guess can't be called cheating anymore, hmm...)

Hopefully we can choose to try and repair all the broken friendships, as it all looks like, all while being faithful to Julia, and it's not just a choice between FUCK or IGNORE.

And tbh, I was expecting to be bored of either the past story, or the present, but so far both have me pretty involved, and I'm looking forward to finding out what happened 5 years ago.

Not sure if dev frequents F95, but you got a GOOD JOB from me (which I know is not as good as supporting on patreon, but it's the best I can do so, ehh.)

P.S. Any Julia/Other LIs scenes possible? And I don't mean sex scenes, just them interacting together, talking, Julia getting more info about the whole INCHIDENT (and us as well). (Though I wouldn't mind the other option as well *wink wink*)

Tldr: Game good (y)

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
(As much as I love them all, cheating on an estabilished GF that isn't a major bitch is a big no-no for me, unless she explicitly says she's okay with it. Which I guess can't be called cheating anymore, hmm...)
For me it's easy to do a shitty thing even if the reason behind why it is easy for me is a shitty thing. I usually disconnect myself from the MC in these games so it's easy for me to makes choices as a player not what is the right thing to do or as the MC . So in this case I feel no connection for Julia so it's easy for me to cheat or break up with her especially since it's on a video game. But that doesn't mean it doesn't feel shitty once we will eventually make her cry

Blernblern

Nov 19, 2018
Really happy I found this game too. The writing has been excellent so far. I don't know why but I personally like the future GF Julia the most since their story is about when the MC and her met when he was at his lowest point and they're still together. She's the loyal rock in his life. I can't wait to see what happened in the past to make the MC such a wreck in the future.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Really happy I found this game too. The writing has been excellent so far. I don't know why but I personally like the future GF Julia the most since their story is about when the MC and her met when he was at his lowest point and they're still together. She's the loyal rock in his life. I can't wait to see what happened in the past to make the MC such a wreck in the future.
I'm glad someone else / you likes her the most as she seems like a lovely character but I just cant yet. All I can say that I like about her so far is her story but other than that I dont feel it between her and the MC vs Elena or Anna but that's because most of her content is quick and short flashbacks or sex so maybe once she gets more updated content later ill feel something more for her.

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Thank you everyone for both the kind words and for discussing the events, girls, and possible story developments.

That wasn't happening a lot here previously, so I'm glad you're engaged in the story enough to talk about it here.

I'm also glad to see more LIs getting some love this time around, as initially it felt like people only liked Elena and Katy and everyone else was just an afterthought. Obviously, they're both still the most popular girls, but I'm happy to see more varied opinions.

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
Yeah, I'm on Julia's boat too. I'm curious about the other girls, but at the end she's an amazing person and it's gonna be her.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I think this be a good time to post how I rank all the LI. ( just because certain character are low ranked doesn't mean I don't like them just I like others more.)
1. Elena
2. Anna
3. Micaela
4. Lara
5. Katy
6. Julia

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Captain Crystallo

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
When I looked at the amount of content dedicated to girls in the game, I thought there were 5 LIs in this game, but I was wrong.
Because the other girls have less content than these 5 girls.
This is not a good thing.

Also, is mc going to get constant flashbacks like this until the end of the game, this has to end somewhere, it feels like the story is not progressing.

Now I think these are LI.
Susan,Fleur,Lara,Julia,Anna,Elena,Kay,Mica.

Looks like I have a new rival to Anna and Elena, Fleur.

Denise and Clarissa, are they LI?
Denise has the potential to be LI but Clarissa is definitely suspicious.
And now we have Slyvina (?), I can't remember her name.

I would appreciate if the developer could inform us exactly who the LIs are.
I love romance, thank you for making such a game.

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
When I looked at the amount of content dedicated to girls in the game, I thought there were 5 LIs in this game, but I was wrong.
Because the other girls have less content than these 5 girls.
This is not a good thing.

Also, is mc going to get constant flashbacks like this until the end of the game, this has to end somewhere, it feels like the story is not progressing.

Now I think these are LI.
Susan,Fleur,Lara,Julia,Anna,Elena,Kay,Mica.

Looks like I have a new rival to Anna and Elena, Fleur.

Denise and Clarissa, are they LI?
Denise has the potential to be LI but Clarissa is definitely suspicious.
And now we have Slyvina (?), I can't remember her name.

I would appreciate if the developer could inform us exactly who the LIs are.
I love romance, thank you for making such a game.
Hello!

There are 5 main Love Interests who will get the most development and scenes:
Elena, Anna, Katy, Micaela, and Julia.

Then, there are the secondary Love Interests who will also have complete relationship paths with different endings, but a slightly smaller number of scenes:
Susan, Fleur, Brianna, and Sylvia.

Next, we have the side girls who will have a notable presence and an ending, but won't have as much content as the rest:
Lara, Denise, Mirai, (?).

Girls like Clarissa are in the story either to give more variety to players who like to sleep around or to play a small part in the overall narrative (not always positive).

That being said, this categorization is rather arbitrary since if some girls turn out to be incredibly popular, I'll find a way to provide more scenes for them (as long as they feel natural), and if some are generally disliked, their role may be reduced to primarily plot-relevant scenes.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Hello!

There are 5 main Love Interests who will get the most development and scenes:
Elena, Anna, Katy, Micaela, and Julia.

Then, there are the secondary Love Interests who will also have complete relationship paths with different endings, but a slightly smaller number of scenes:
Susan, Fleur, Brianna, and Sylvia.

Next, we have the side girls who will have a notable presence and an ending, but won't have as much content as the rest:
Lara, Denise, Mirai, (?).

Girls like Clarissa are in the story either to give more variety to players who like to sleep around or to play a small part in the overall narrative (not always positive).

That being said, this categorization is rather arbitrary since if some girls turn out to be incredibly popular, I'll find a way to provide more scenes for them (as long as they feel natural), and if some are generally disliked, their role may be reduced to primarily plot-relevant scenes.
I recommend adding this list to the developer notes.

According to this list, the game now looks balanced to me.
Although I think Katy content is a bit too much for the others, maybe I'm overestimating her because I don't like her. :whistle:

I hope you will have the luxury to write your game as you planned without being influenced by anyone.
I am not saying this to argue.

Thank you for your reply.

Reactions: Captain Crystallo

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Although I think Katy content is a bit too much for the others, maybe I'm overestimating her because I don't like her. :whistle:
I sorta feel the same while I like the character , I dont like her for the MC. Dont know if this is the right way to describe it but her feeling come off a bit too strong and quickly for me. While I understand why cause of their history but to me when they were first coming off too strong to me I haven't been able to decide if I like her or not yet but I didnt want to just say just be friends and upset her either.

Reactions: Juraj_SVK

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
I sorta feel the same while I like the character , I dont like her for the MC. Dont know if this is the right way to describe it but her feeling come off a bit too strong and quickly for me. While I understand why cause of their history but to me when they were first coming off too strong to me I haven't been able to decide if I like her or not yet but I didnt want to just say just be friends and upset her either.
Katy instantly became my favourite. Looks, attitude, connection with the MC - all fantastic in my view. I think the takeaway from all three timelines (college, past resort, present resort) is that there's always been something special between her and the MC, and their shared history explains her flirty attitude when we first see her. I really liked the intensity in her scenes with the MC, and the stakes in her story seem to be really high, particularly given what we know now about her condition in present day. I, for one, can't wait to see how it all plays out. MC will be there for her if I have any say in it.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Katy instantly became my favourite. Looks, attitude, connection with the MC - all fantastic in my view. I think the takeaway from all three timelines (college, past resort, present resort) is that there's always been something special between her and the MC, and their shared history explains her flirty attitude when we first see her. I really liked the intensity in her scenes with the MC, and the stakes in her story seem to be really high, particularly given what we know now about her condition in present day. I, for one, can't wait to see how it all plays out. MC will be there for her if I have any say in it.
yeah I honestly don't have a rational reason why she is one of my least favorite characters did my best with on my other reply but I guess the only thing I didnt mention in my other reply was I wasn't big on her looks mainly hair style. But yeah between backstory / connection to the MC she and Elena are best for the MC in all honesty.

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
I see three girls from the past in the future.
There in the picture...
But my favorite girl so far isn't..
I hope Elena isn't just apart of the past..
Elena is alive in the present, and gets a phone call from Anna at the school where Elena is a teacher.

Last edited:

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
My first playthrough is a "Julia Loyal" one, but it sure was hard to leave Katy in such a mess, and Elena is honestly my favorite. Maximum fucking around in the 5 years ago past. I suspect that the person who died is the MCs mother, but that is just a guess given that all the primary love interests are known alive in the present.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
My first playthrough is a "Julia Loyal" one, but it sure was hard to leave Katy in such a mess, and Elena is honestly my favorite. Maximum fucking around in the 5 years ago past. I suspect that the person who died is the MCs mother, but that is just a guess given that all the primary love interests are known alive in the present.
Yeah my guess was that as well after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
since cant think of anyone else the MC would be broken over tho I will say im not so sure anymore someone else earlier brought up a point. The mother isnt really likeable to us the player so it would have less impact. But my guess is either the mother or someone new that is going to be introduced in the next 1-2 chapters.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes