Do you prefer bigger updates or smaller, but more frequent ones?

• Larger releases (Current rate of about 1 Chapter per 3 months)

Votes: 1,430 88.3%
  • Smaller, regular updates every 1-1.5 months (Based on in-game days)

Votes: 189 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SeekingClosure-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I really tried to enjoy this one but all the jumping back and forth was too confusing and too much forced content. Too bad though, great renders and some smoking hot models!

• Angry
Reactions: Calz

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
I'm not sure about what happened to MC in the past but I was sure someone was dead... And I just saw that someone alive, so I'm even less sure now why he was bad in the first place ^^'
Let's wait for the next part I guess.

Btw a galery in the menu would be nice, I would have like to check what i did in previous versions.

jadepaladin

Mar 9, 2020
I want to enjoy this but I'm struggling with it. Maybe it's my fault for not restarting from the beginning. Renders are great, grammar is fine, (people seem a little wordy at times but that's a pretty minor gripe, and with someone like Julia it actually fits) I just can't seem to be invested in whatever happened.

I like most of the characters so I guess my hang-up is on the plot. I'm probably just being impatient but I expected to at least have some idea of this major event that happened by now. Him being incredibly closed off about it makes sense for his character but I feel it harms the story here because it's not something you just continue reading, you have to wait months for another chapter, remember what choices you've made and what's happened, and then dredge on with the limited knowledge you have. By the time the update hits, my "what happened" desire just isn't there.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Seeking Closure [v0.4] [Captain Crystallo] crunched

Original / Official compressed / Compressed Size PC*: 3,87 GB / 1,77 GB / 538 MB - SeekingClosure-0.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Official compressed / Compressed Size Mac: 3,86 GB / 1,77 GB / 533 MB - SeekingClosure-0.4-mac-crunched.zip
= ~13,9% (30,4%) of the original (official compressed) size, image/video quality 80%(png90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
each successive update is making it hard to justify leaving Julia, which is both good and bad.
I feel that too.
It was great being with Katy again and filling her up once more, but I couldn't help feeling bad for Julia at the same time. Julia is great and doesn't deserve being cheated on. Yet the relationship with Katy feels special and I can't leave her.

Apr 2, 2021
I updated my wt mod for the V0.4
Getting an error at the start and everytime I try to go to the main menu, but it's not a big deal since I can access it while playing the game.
Unfortunately I get an error at the end of chapter 3 too, and this one prevents from playing chapter 4.

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
Getting an error at the start and everytime I try to go to the main menu, but it's not a big deal since I can access it while playing the game.
Unfortunately I get an error at the end of chapter 3 too, and this one prevents from playing chapter 4.
Could you please give me a save just before the game end ?

4.30 star(s) 28 Votes