Do you prefer bigger updates or smaller, but more frequent ones?

• Larger releases (Current rate of about 1 Chapter per 3 months)

Votes: 1,430 88.3%
  • Smaller, regular updates every 1-1.5 months (Based on in-game days)

Votes: 189 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Captain Crystallo I wanted say that there is a sex scene with Denise in the files but in the game it just jumps from the beginning to the end of the scene so probably there is a bug in that part.

Last edited:

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Captain Crystallo I wanted say that there is a sex scene with Denise in the files but in the game it just jumps from the beginning to the end of the scene so probably there is a bug in that part.
Hi!
Thank you for pointing this out. There are 3 scenarios in which Denise says yes, and it turns out I forgot to add the sex scene code fragment to one of them. I'm very sorry you had to experience this issue.

Reactions: Knight of the Dawn

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Hi!
Thank you for pointing this out. There are 3 scenarios in which Denise says yes, and it turns out I forgot to add the sex scene code fragment to one of them. I'm very sorry you had to experience this issue.
one question

if we are fwb with katy - why are we having a

if katy_fwb == True:
$ katy_relationship = True

later?
there was the choice to talk to her and let her down OR going in a relationship OR just have sex (fwb)
why the change?

similiar thing happen with anna

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
one question

if we are fwb with katy - why are we having a

if katy_fwb == True:
$ katy_relationship = True

later?
there was the choice to talk to her and let her down OR going in a relationship OR just have sex (fwb)
why the change?

similiar thing happen with anna
Hi!
I don't know if I'll be able to explain my thought process properly, but essentially this is because most scenes in the upcoming chapters are going to play out very similarly whether you want to date or just be fuck buddies, and in cases when the scene does go differently, I plan to check if fwb is true or not and adjust the dialogue and events accordingly.

This might make things messier for me instead of easier, and maybe I'll regret doing this variable change, but if that does happen, it will be because of my lack of experience in coding and planning out variables, not because I want to negate player choice.

Also, I think I should note that the relationship variable currently serves to indicate that the player is on the path of a certain LI, and that there will be separate dating variables for when you commit to someone.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Hi!
I don't know if I'll be able to explain my thought process properly, but essentially this is because most scenes in the upcoming chapters are going to play out very similarly whether you want to date or just be fuck buddies, and in cases when the scene does go differently, I plan to check if fwb is true or not and adjust the dialogue and events accordingly.

This might make things messier for me instead of easier, and maybe I'll regret doing this variable change, but if that does happen, it will be because of my lack of experience in coding and planning out variables, not because I want to negate player choice.

Also, I think I should note that the relationship variable currently serves to indicate that the player is on the path of a certain LI, and that there will be separate dating variables for when you commit to someone.
sounds good
thank you

thanks for sharing the game with us and gl with your project (y) :cool:

Apr 29, 2021
Quite nice start to the game really, have some questions for the dev Captain Crystallo , that is if it's possible to answer at the given instant of development of the story

1. Have you decided how long the AVN gonna be, as usually if Dev knows how long their creation is gonna be it kinda does give that impression that they have thought the plot through and generally it means good execution

2. In the genre section I see the tag of multiple endings, so within that is there any possibility that some of the endings will have pregnancy or will the story incorporate pregnancy content at any given point of the plot.

Those were the questions I had, but overall it's a really solid start, intriguing where it goes and if it hopefully goes like this with regular update cycles which are well communicated to the supporters/players of the game, I have no doubt that this could be a terrific project indeed.

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

Reactions: Captain Crystallo

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Quite nice start to the game really, have some questions for the dev Captain Crystallo , that is if it's possible to answer at the given instant of development of the story

1. Have you decided how long the AVN gonna be, as usually if Dev knows how long their creation is gonna be it kinda does give that impression that they have thought the plot through and generally it means good execution

2. In the genre section I see the tag of multiple endings, so within that is there any possibility that some of the endings will have pregnancy or will the story incorporate pregnancy content at any given point of the plot.

Those were the questions I had, but overall it's a really solid start, intriguing where it goes and if it hopefully goes like this with regular update cycles which are well communicated to the supporters/players of the game, I have no doubt that this could be a terrific project indeed.

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

Hi!
1. At the moment, I'm planning to finish the story within 13-15 Chapters. As I mentioned in my Dev Roadmap post on Patreon, I have written out all the main plot points, but I'm still leaving myself some room for flexibility in case:
a) I don’t end up getting the support I need to continue dedicating my time to this project. In this case, I still want to finish my game at some point, but a lot of the side content will probably be removed.
b) I get the support I need and there's a high demand for adding more scenes to popular relationship paths, more sex scenes, etc.

2. Currently, I am planning to make pregnancy an option(!) for some of the LI's endings, but impregnation won't be a fetish that is catered to during the main story.

I'm glad you're enjoying my game so far.
Cheers!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cahmon
Apr 29, 2021
Hi!
1. At the moment, I'm planning to finish the story within 13-15 Chapters. As I mentioned in my Dev Roadmap post on Patreon, I have written out all the main plot points, but I'm still leaving myself some room for flexibility in case:
a) I don’t end up getting the support I need to continue dedicating my time to this project. In this case, I still want to finish my game at some point, but a lot of the side content will probably be removed.
b) I get the support I need and there's a high demand for adding more scenes to popular relationship paths, more sex scenes, etc.

2. Currently, I am planning to make pregnancy an option(!) for some of the LI's endings, but impregnation won't be a fetish that is catered to during the main story.

I'm glad you're enjoying my game so far.
Cheers!
Both the answers are quite pleasing to hear! With regular updates in future which are true to your word to your supporters, which means it's delivered in time when you announce them and the quality remains at par at the current level I see no reason why this AVN won't gather support, from my experience people here are quite generous it's just trust that needs to built like a bridge I assume. I wish that happens with your project as it's very promising and with desired support it'll blossom to its full potential!

Thanks for replying Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

• Red Heart

BulletPete

May 5, 2017
Here is a storytelling tip, my guy. The present will always be more interesting than the past. In the back of his mind, the reader already knows how it's going to end. He's not staying with any of those girls, he's going to end up with his current GF.

The past works better as a build up with for the present, not exactly where you should focus most of the plot.

Reactions: AnonW123

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1690533946131.png
I’m currently already working on Chapter 4 and making steady progress. This episode will take place in the present timeline and is probably going to be noticeably shorter than the previous two. The reason behind its smaller length is that at this point, you (as the MC) have not made enough decisions in the past timeline to see how they will be reflected in the present.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For reasons stated previously, most of the time in the upcoming chapters is going to be spent in the past so that you can fill in the missing blanks in the MC’s story and navigate the present being fully aware of what happened. As of Chapter 3, we’re about 40% done with the past timeline and obviously have only scratched the surface of the present.

I plan to continue releasing new chapters every 2-3 months, with the exact timeframe depending on how much content is included and whether anything happens in my life that derails the development process. I’m dedicating most of my free time to this project and I’m working a full-time job to support my family, so this is the best I can do without burning out.

I want to improve the quality of my writing and renders as I go on, so I appreciate any constructive feedback that you’re willing to provide. The only caveat here is that there’s a limit to which I can improve the quality of the renders and animations since I have to rely on one PC that was already considered midrange when I put it together in 2019. I hope to get a new rig at some point, but that will mostly depend on how much support I can gather here.

That's it for this post, thank you for reading. I hope you'll enjoy the updates I provide in the future.

brat899

Jun 8, 2022
Hi everyone, how's it going?

I'm looking for something promising, and I have a few questions.

1. How's the dialogue, and the pacing? How coherent and consistant is it?

2. Is this game a translation from a language besides english? Does it feel like an awkward translation?

3. How many hours of content are there at this point if I were to stick to just one playthrough ? Make a clear, logical guess please. Are we talking 2 hours? 5 hours? 10 hours? What? To be clear saying Saying "it's not very long" or "it depends" doesn't give me anything to work with.
I know it's been a few days but here are answers to your questions.
Yes, the game is very promising with a very thorough and concise storyline, it is definitely among the better ones in a way of getting you emotionally invested. It doesn't have any awkward or unnatural translations, it is only in English for now and I doubt it will disappoint you.
On the gameplay side I started the game at 3 PM and finished it at 11 PM so I would say it has plenty of gameplay time to offer, now consider that I changed a few choices but nothing that will take me more than 5 minutes to come back where I was.
So I hope this post answers everything that you had to ask I hope you like it.

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I know it's been a few days but here are answers to your questions.
Yes, the game is very promising with a very thorough and concise storyline, it is definitely among the better ones in a way of getting you emotionally invested. It doesn't have any awkward or unnatural translations, it is only in English for now and I doubt it will disappoint you.
On the gameplay side I started the game at 3 PM and finished it at 11 PM so I would say it has plenty of gameplay time to offer, now consider that I changed a few choices but nothing that will take me more than 5 minutes to come back where I was.
So I hope this post answers everything that you had to ask I hope you like it.
Hey!
I'm very happy to hear you're enjoying the game so far and thank you for the positive review!
I would like to note, however, that there isn't as much content, as you mention, because I think most players will go through the first 3 chapters within 2-3 hours.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
About to start Ep 3 now, I think this game is good. Above average definitely. The choices between option A and option B is really funny too some times. I had tons of fun playing Episode 1 and 2

Newhell

Feb 8, 2021
Russian translate 0.3 - + APK
screenshot0003.png

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 28 Votes