Do you prefer bigger updates or smaller, but more frequent ones?

• Larger releases (Current rate of about 1 Chapter per 3 months)

Votes: 1,430 88.3%
  • Smaller, regular updates every 1-1.5 months (Based on in-game days)

Votes: 189 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Pregnancy not being in planned tags is a little bit sus though. Can't imagine this game without happy endings with pregnant love interests.

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
I didn't see that, But I'm glad that Elena is doing okay.
Maybe that's not your case, but for everybody to know, the walktrough mod makes your game end just after leaving Katy's house, so if you're using it you won't see that message.

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Pregnancy not being in planned tags is a little bit sus though. Can't imagine this game without happy endings with pregnant love interests.
Hi!
I'm glad you're liking the game so far.

As for the "pregnancy" tag, I decided to not add it because it's not a fetish that is going to be catered to during most of the game, as you'll only be able to impregnate your chosen LI if you're getting their happy ending (and only those girls for whom pregnancy makes sense). I suspect that people who search for games using the "pregnancy" tag expect more than that.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Hi!
I'm glad you're liking the game so far.

As for the "pregnancy" tag, I decided to not add it because it's not a fetish that is going to be catered to during most of the game, as you'll only be able to impregnate your chosen LI if you're getting their happy ending (and only those girls for whom pregnancy makes sense). I suspect that people who search for games using the "pregnancy" tag expect more than that.
I am talking about planned tags. If you check the OP, you will see that you didn't add pregnancy to planned tags.
Susan is the only love interest that pregnancy wouldn't make too much sense. She is around 45, she might not be fertile anymore. I would make an ending where she and Fleur share the MC and Fleur is the one pregnant. Also Denise and her friend don't give me "mother/wife material" vibes but people change.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I bet the (?) is Bri, the best friend's sister.
No, can't be her, she was listed in the group above, in the comment you quoted.
I personally hope it's Samantha, the resort receptionist who you briefly meet at one point, as I quite like her design.

Reactions: Harlaw

Harlaw

Sep 21, 2019
No, can't be her, she was listed in the group above, in the comment you quoted.
I personally hope it's Samantha, the resort receptionist who you briefly meet at one point, as I quite like her design.

:FacePalm: Don't know how I missed that.

It could be Samantha, but she is way too plain, not that there is anything wrong with it. But she also gives off major 'unimportant character' vibe, someone who is there just to add to the ambience, to make it so that at least there is one woman who is not just revolving around the MC.

I'd say it's probably someone who hasn't been introduced as of yet.

Reactions: Bucketbot89

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
Great game and storyline although I'm confused about something. When using URM, I noticed that the game registers that I'm in a relationship with Katy even though I'm only FWB with her. It states Katy_relationship==true (I'm assuming that means romantic relationship) and Katy_fwb==true. IDK if it's intended to be like that. Can anyone elaborate or tell me if there's any scene or plot changes if one of those conditions wasn't true? Worth to note that I'm using the walkthrough mod too.
EDIT: I might be mistaken but this was already answered in the thread some time before but I'm not sure. The question would now be that if I pursue a certain LI's love path would I blocked from pursuing others? (Walkthrough mod might circumvent that in the future though I think)

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Great game and storyline although I'm confused about something. When using URM, I noticed that the game registers that I'm in a relationship with Katy even though I'm only FWB with her. It states Katy_relationship==true (I'm assuming that means romantic relationship) and Katy_fwb==true. IDK if it's intended to be like that. Can anyone elaborate or tell me if there's any scene or plot changes if one of those conditions wasn't true? Worth to note that I'm using the walkthrough mod too.
EDIT: I might be mistaken but this was already answered in the thread some time before but I'm not sure. The question would now be that if I pursue a certain LI's love path would I blocked from pursuing others? (Walkthrough mod might circumvent that in the future though I think)
Hello!
At the moment, the relationship==true variable is used to determine whether the player is on a girl's path or not, and currently there aren't any notable differences between choosing to be FWB and being more romantically involved other than some flavor text.

As for the second question, you can generally pursue as many LIs as you want in a single playthrough, but there are a few exceptions that make you miss some scenes (you don't meet Denise in the club if you're on Katy's path and don't get to chat with Fleur in her room in Ch 3 if you're involved with Susan).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Toukebri

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
I also got supprised to how good this game is, so many nice looking LIs all i was thinking wheres my harem tag, but nice to hear you can atleast go for all of em as atleast FWB, and i am also fine if you can only be with one or maybe two at the end.

But in any case this game really does deserve more fame/love then what it has currently, cant wait to see this one finished some day.

Reactions: Captain Crystallo

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I also got supprised to how good this game is, so many nice looking LIs all i was thinking wheres my harem tag, but nice to hear you can atleast go for all of em as atleast FWB, and i am also fine if you can only be with one or maybe two at the end.

But in any case this game really does deserve more fame/love then what it has currently, cant wait to see this one finished some day.
yeah if we even get a throuple path I kinda hope it's with Elena and Anna cause those 2 it will be hard to pick one haha. But not sure if this is the type of a game for that kind of path

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
yeah if we even get a throuple path I kinda hope it's with Elena and Anna cause those 2 it will be hard to pick one haha. But not sure if this is the type of a game for that kind of path
I dunno, for a long time i thought a full harem would be fine in this game seeing you can pretty much freely go after everyone as FWB, but full harem wouldent happen i dont think, but i see nothing worng with Elena and Anna path it would make alot of sense.

Jun 1, 2022
Fantastic game this is such a hidden gem that I am so glad I played the girls are all interesting and the writing is quite solid.

While I never been a huge fan of forced relationships I feel like I can overlook that since the game is so good
so far Katy is my absolute favorite I really like her and felt so bad for her at the end of the last chapter, I don't know
what happen to her in the past 5 years but really makes me want to just protect her at all costs although I do feel bad for Julia poor girl really got the short end of the stick being against all the other girls.

I already plan on having Katy as my main girl ride or die until the end and also have another playthrough where I will be loyal to Julia as my second option, I am hoping in the upcoming updates we can help Katy beat her addiction problems and everything bothering her it really did pain me to see her in the state she's in when playing the latest chapter.

Jul 31, 2023
Pleasantly surprised with this.

I love the changes to scenes depending on choices , such as with Katy in her poor state in chp4 whether you friend zoned , or relationship/fwb in an earlier chp , or seeing Fleur in the hotel instead of Susan etc.

My only "gripe" is how the characters look quite emotionless during sex scenes and how Julias bust sizes changes in a later scene (in the sauna she loses almost all of it)

Looking forward to future chapters for sure.

Reactions: Captain Crystallo

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
Maybe that's not your case, but for everybody to know, the walktrough mod makes your game end just after leaving Katy's house, so if you're using it you won't see that message.
i checked and my mod is not the problem as you need to have a relationship with Elena in order to see the scene
Capture d'écran 2023-10-08 185425.png

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
I'm a bit late but yes in the future i'll do everything i can to make the player to see every scene no matter their path

Reactions: Toukebri

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
ye this game's pretty good... deserves more recognition...

that said, I always chuckle everytime the car appears... that thing is sooooooooooooo huge and out of proportion, it's like a tank in the shape of a sports car =P

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes