Do you prefer bigger updates or smaller, but more frequent ones?

• Larger releases (Current rate of about 1 Chapter per 3 months)

Votes: 1,430 88.3%
  • Smaller, regular updates every 1-1.5 months (Based on in-game days)

Votes: 189 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
I am also against betrayal. I remember when I started the game, the receptionist was getting very intimate with me, and I recall being quite rude to her. Later, as time passed and we were in the past, I ended up deeply regretting how I treated the receptionist, and it made me feel bad. To the point where I stopped playing and started a new game, treating her well when I arrived.

Reactions: Captain Crystallo

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is already talking about his wing man with his current GF and she knows the purpose and the length of what MC and that guy went all out on all the girls in town in their not so distant past - it is high time MC either started showing he is a grown up and acted polite and discreet, or simply start becoming the other guy and go ham on girls in the strret, slam them into the walls and demand his time with them. Again.
Did any a y*all enjoy that part of MC behaving like a ladies man bully in this game?
I am also against betrayal. I remember when I started the game, the receptionist was getting very intimate with me, and I recall being quite rude to her. Later, as time passed and we were in the past, I ended up deeply regretting how I treated the receptionist, and it made me feel bad. To the point where I stopped playing and started a new game, treating her well when I arrived.
My bigger problem with Julia is not that she's starting GF, it's that she's just fine.
I just wish she had more "relatable" moments. As in, couple hanging out.
Most of dialogue with her is just leading to sex scenes.
forced girlfriends

especially if I fall in love with someone else

and then you want to be monogamous in faithful with the character you did fall in love with

but the game makes you feel bad for wanting to get rid of the girlfriend

Sep 3, 2020
MC is already talking about his wing man with his current GF and she knows the purpose and the length of what MC and that guy went all out on all the girls in town in their not so distant past - it is high time MC either started showing he is a grown up and acted polite and discreet, or simply start becoming the other guy and go ham on girls in the strret, slam them into the walls and demand his time with them. Again.
Did any a y*all enjoy that part of MC behaving like a ladies man bully in this game?
well I guess it depends on my choices because my MC didn't act like that

I mean I've shown interest in one girl for the entire game

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Seeking Closure [v0.7] [Captain Crystallo]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Too big a chunk for my poor MEGA account to swallow...................
Well, it's been reported, report it again and maybe uploaders will upload it to more hosts, maybe not, I've reported 10 other games in the last week and the OP's are still not updated, so might not be anyone around this week, who knows.

Then again, with a VPN there are no restrictions with any host, download with MEGASync until it stops, pause, close it, switch locations with VPN, open MEGASync back up and unpause and finish. You might also get lucky and MEGA wont' stop it at all.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Well, it's been reported, report it again and maybe uploaders will upload it to more hosts, maybe not, I've reported 10 other games in the last week and the OP's are still not updated, so might not be anyone around this week, who knows.

Then again, with a VPN there are no restrictions with any host, download with MEGASync until it stops, pause, close it, switch locations with VPN, open MEGASync back up and unpause and finish. You might also get lucky and MEGA wont' stop it at all.
I'll wait 'bout 4h for the remaining 11% on MEGA
I'm old and not in a rush like some of the hotheaded youngsters around

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'll wait 'bout 4h for the remaining 11% on MEGA
I'm old and not in a rush like some of the hotheaded youngsters around
Haha, yeah, most probably don't even play it as soon as it's downloaded, never understood the rush of it getting it downloaded that very second when like I say most just let it sit for day :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Haha, yeah, most probably don't even play it as soon as it's downloaded, never understood the rush of it getting it downloaded that very second when like I say most just let it sit for day :ROFLMAO:
Yeah usually I only play my favorites right away and drop whatever im doing. There is maybe something like 10 - 20 AVN's max or so in that category for me. I still got around 20-30 updates in my backlog lol.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Yeah usually I only play my favorites right away and drop whatever im doing. There is maybe something like 10 - 20 AVN's max or so in that category for me. I still got around 20-30 updates in my backlog lol.
less than 5 for me I think. not even BaDIK is included in that (mostly cuz it's tedious).

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I applaud, that you recognise the issues that many players have with forced romances. Many Devs are just - MC & ?? have a long and great history. Which may be true, but the player doesn't. He's only just met her and needs time to see if he feels the same way.

Julia seems very nice, but I don't know her (I understand where you got caught), meanwhile I have been able to develop a relationship with Anna (other players would be the same with other LIs), and have much greater feelings for Anna than Julia, so in solo LI game, Julia doesn't stand a chance with me.

I don't hate Julia at all, and I am going to feel like a real dick, when it comes to the breakup, but I have no choice. I as the player feel nothing for her.

I'm certainly not criticizing, just throwing my 20c out there. I love the game and any Dev willing to communicate and consider they may have made a mistake, deserves all the kudos and success.

PS - I hope everything has settled down a bit and got a little easier for you at home too. All the best my friend.
I agree about the dick move, if the GF is not chosen. Ideally it would be good if MC pick's the gf at the end, he also has a choice to include one of the other girls as a throuple relationship. It's not a harem, but it would have some interest with that large group of fans. Also avoid the dick move with the present gf.

Regards.

Reactions: MiltonPowers

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Hello guys, I would like to start the game now... I would like to ask, since it is not a harem game - how many girls can you romance at the same time in one playthrough? To the point where I have to make a safe save to pick the final girl? Or will cheating punish me immediately and I'll lose the girls? Of course, I see that in theory there are only 5 LIs, but if they are all solo routes, that is a bit much time...
Don't judge, it's just a question...

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hello guys, I would like to start the game now... I would like to ask, since it is not a harem game - how many girls can you romance at the same time in one playthrough? To the point where I have to make a safe save to pick the final girl? Or will cheating punish me immediately and I'll lose the girls? Of course, I see that in theory there are only 5 LIs, but if they are all solo routes, that is a bit much time...
this is a little hard to answer in this one because of how the story is. There is a past timeline where I think you are pretty much safe to fool around with whoever ( im behind on 2 - 3 updates) so someone correct me if im wrong. Then there is a present timeline which im assuming your choices in the past will effect it but from what I played and understand is most of the game is in the past so i'm not sure when we will get to the point of having to pick 1 girl or go for throuples etc. But im assuming you won't have to choose until the present timeline gets more updates

Reactions: Acsuka

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
this is a little hard to answer in this one because of how the story is. There is a past timeline where I think you are pretty much safe to fool around with whoever ( im behind on 2 - 3 updates) so someone correct me if im wrong. Then there is a present timeline which im assuming your choices in the past will effect it but from what I played and understand is most of the game is in the past so i'm not sure when we will get to the point of having to pick 1 girl or go for throuples etc. But im assuming you won't have to choose until the present timeline gets more updates
Thanks dude... I've already downloaded it but haven't started it yet... "Unfortunately" I also play multiple games at once, but I saw these beautiful girls and I didn't know the game yet (I must be blind)... But it's good if there is a little information in advance...

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
It's really hard to know at this point, with the jumping backwards and forwards in time. Of the 5, one is your current girlfriend, the other 4 are from the past (2 are sisters, and the other 2 are closer than sisters), so they could be setting up for throuple, or messing around with them could backfire bigtime. For my main path, I chose 1 girl and messing around with a few of the side girls (there is a quite a few of them).

Reactions: Dr.TSoni and Acsuka
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes