Do you prefer bigger updates or smaller, but more frequent ones?

• Larger releases (Current rate of about 1 Chapter per 3 months)

Votes: 1,430 88.3%
  • Smaller, regular updates every 1-1.5 months (Based on in-game days)

Votes: 189 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Not necessarily

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmmm, what you write is interesting, and of course it's possible, because there are so many variables in kidnapping girls... And I still don't understand these variables, even though I have many routes... However, I only got to Susan's last scene if Fleur is the first girl who gets kidnapped... Because that's what triggered MC to visit Susan again...

MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023
These girls are kidnapped, in different variations...
Is there another kidnapping in 0.7? I thought dev had put the coding in, but in the end it was only implemented for 4 girls. Fleur, Elena, Lara & Samantha. Now I see you have Brianna set as true, and Katy possible too, but how can you have 2 set as True? It Only makes sense to me if there is a second one.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Is there another kidnapping in 0.7? I thought dev had put the coding in, but in the end it was only implemented for 4 girls. Fleur, Elena, Lara & Samantha. Now I see you have Brianna set as true, and Katy possible too, but how can you have 2 set as True? It Only makes sense to me if there is a second one.
Yes, unfortunately there is another kidnapping at the end of 0.7...

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
If there is a hand holding, head patting, nose booping scene in an AVN, I can put money on you finding it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I should start a hand holding , head patting and nose boop collection lol no idea why I didn't think of it until now. Gonna have to replay some games at some point to save those renders for the folder haha

MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023
I should start a hand holding , head patting and nose boop collection lol no idea why I didn't think of it until now. Gonna have to replay some games at some point to save those renders for the folder haha
I just assumed you already had folders & folders full of them. :ROFLMAO:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Katy getting kidnapped is new for me, i thought it was only four in the end of 0.6 and one in the end of 0.7
Unfortunately, this is true... Unfortunately, at the end of 0.7, there is another girl who is kidnapped... During my playthroughs, Elena is the most often kidnapped first, and Katy is kidnapped at the end of the last episode... In most cases, the LI you are in a relationship with on a solo route, they don't get kidnapped... And again, unfortunately, Katy is an exception in this too... In her route, she is also kidnapped in the last episode... Unfortunately, I haven't figured out the logic yet, or I made a mistake somewhere, but it happened... Logically the decision that precedes Katy's kidnapping in the scene is meaningless...

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Hey everyone!
I added the Android version of Chapter 7 to the OP.

Also, as noted in the Changelog, if you choose to download the 0.7.1 version, but have previously started playing Chapter 7 in 0.7 - don't use a save made in the middle of the chapter, as it will break your game. Either finish the chapter in 0.7 or load a save from the end of Chapter 6.
There's no new content added in 0.7.1, but the updated sequence of events should feel more organic to players who haven't played the latest chapter yet, although I might tweak it even further once I play it again with a less fried brain.

Cheers!

Reactions: Acsuka

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Hey everyone!
I added the Android version of Chapter 7 to the OP.

Also, as noted in the Changelog, if you choose to download the 0.7.1 version, but have previously started playing Chapter 7 in 0.7 - don't use a save made in the middle of the chapter, as it will break your game. Either finish the chapter in 0.7 or load a save from the end of Chapter 6.
There's no new content added in 0.7.1, but the updated sequence of events should feel more organic to players who haven't played the latest chapter yet, although I might tweak it even further once I play it again with a less fried brain.

Cheers!
Hi, can I ask if I can download the main song (which can be heard in the menu) from somewhere? I really like it...

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes