kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Yeah I used those underwear before I knew about the logo. lol If you choice to go down kara route (coming up in future updates) there is no queen of spades stuff. As for cora, in the next update she mentions why she needs a distraction and to try and move on. Yes the time frame is roughly 10 days since the death. But that comes with the genre. If I wait 6 months until she's ready it would near the end of the game in a time frame. Thanks for the feedback! :D
I took it more as a joke since the game doesn't give that vibe at all, and not so long ago I didn't know myself, so no worries ^^.
For Cora I can understand, even if a small Ellipse could have solved that easily, but it doesn't stop me from enjoying her character, (I founded the way she was worried about us really touching )
I've also rarely seen such a good model for an older woman in a game here, she looks old like a normal person but still attractive.

For Kara we'll see but I'm really curious to know more about her and see how she develops later on in the story, she's far from perfect but that's part of what makes the character interesting for me and leave some room for her development.

Just a few little bugs here and there (like with Cora messages) but nothing shocking for an early game and i'm sure it will be fixed soon enough.

Either way good luck with your game and my best wishes for 2024 :)

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I took it more as a joke since the game doesn't give that vibe at all, and not so long ago I didn't know myself, so no worries ^^.
For Cora I can understand, even if a small Ellipse could have solved that easily, but it doesn't stop me from enjoying her character, (I founded the way she was worried about us really touching )
I've also rarely seen such a good model for an older woman in a game here, she looks old like a normal person but still attractive.

For Kara we'll see but I'm really curious to know more about her and see how she develops later on in the story, she's far from perfect but that's part of what makes the character interesting for me and leave some room for her development.

Just a few little bugs here and there (like with Cora messages) but nothing shocking for an early game and i'm sure it will be fixed soon enough.

Either way good luck with your game and my best wishes for 2024 :)
We are on the same page XD Yes kara development started building in update 4 this next one even more so. The cora message bug you mention I am not finding anything that SHOULD bug. Need to have more info to see what may have happened. Cora was never intended to have ANY sexual encounters however I had people reaching out to me so I said fuck it why not and, put it when I could lol.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I had the Cora message bug as well, loaded an old save, and then somehow managed to get through correctly. I'm really not sure what went differently between the two times. It could simply be some kind of latency in the script. I've got a decent computer, but, with Python, having a good computer rarely matters and sometimes even complicates matters. It could really be something as obscure as Ren'Py/Python not closing some object fast enough, or struggling to play the sound for incoming messages. It could even be as obscure as hovering your mouse over the alien (or, in reverse, not doing so..) before opening the message to cause this.

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
either he's lying and she take him somewhere else than under her wing or she sees things differently... ^^

More seriously, I noticed that during the training with them, even if we win against Karaline, Jerred still says "dont feel bad about loosing to Karaline.."

the only thing that bothered me was Cora lusting after the commander just a few days after her husband died... but other than that it's seems like a fun game.
Writing is solid, but does have odd moments like Cora being down to fuck was a bit off.

Her underwear with the spades threw me off as well. It didn’t make sense so I assumed dev didn’t know what it meant lol.

I was also really surprised Kara sends you a full blown nude of herself because you peeked on her.

I know she likes recording herself masturbating so she can watch them later (so she’s a bit of a narcissist or something?) but didn’t think that translated to sending selfie nudes to the new Commander.

I’d be surprised if she doesn’t want to fuck in the next ep.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Did I get a bugged version or is the AI Voice Mute just not working?

Also, this game wont have a harem? Having to choose only one girl and replay over and over and over would take the game from a fun romp into a bit of a chore. Please consider allowing a harem pls Dev.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I had the Cora message bug as well, loaded an old save, and then somehow managed to get through correctly.
Not sure if we all have the same bug, I got one where the conversation got into a loop, but I just kept replying until it went away, no loading needed... that said, yes, annoying.

On another note, I meant to check this game at some point and I waited for it to have more updates, I'm glad I did... this has potential but there are quite a few kinks to work out.

First and foremost, I'm not sure the dev should be locking content behind choices this soon... I mean, I get it if he wants the game not to be a harem game, but it's not like there's a ton of content right now, so I dunno, I feel it's counterproductive to make people choose so soon and so arbitrarily while also locking content.

Plus, if I'm being honest, the pacing is a bit quick for some "developments", so you might as well use ALL the content and make it feel more organic... just saying.

Also, the phone UI is horrible... I get the idea, but just no... it needs to look better and work better.

As for the VA... I mean, it's not good but whatever, we can just mute it. Interesting experiment if this is truly AI, but I feel the technology is not there yet... I wouldn't waste my time and game size on that, but that's just me.

Lastly, some animations are quite janky, but I do appreciate the ambition on display... like I said, lots of potential in here, so good luck!

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Sacred_Sage, why is it black screen when the conversation between the Crimson Seer Queen and Member occurs?

Error found
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because someone else posted this update NOT me. and changed the coding so the save screen came later. Anything about crimson is the next update. And that error is not in my copy. I guess you can thank your fellow impatient piraters XD

Reactions: WhY NoT?!

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
I sometimes got this problem where the phone overlay wouldn't let me close because the skip function going. Clicking through too quickly could also make this problem occur.
Stuck on the phone as well. Close button does nothing. Forced into the phone when talking to Kara so game basically is stuck there. Didn't use the Mod by Zinacke either, btw.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Yeah last game was harem and wanted to write something different and more in depth this time. But there will be multi relation to a degree.
Hmm...so in other words, this should have a dating sim tag...? As MC will be the only one involved with a number of the female love interests at the same time.

And due to this project not having a harem path choice :(, will the MC / player later be forced to choose one of the girl's near the end of the story, or maybe there will be a throuple type choice ending as well? :unsure:

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Hmm...so in other words, this should have a dating sim tag...? As MC will be the only one involved with a number of the female love interests at the same time.

And due to this project not having a harem path choice :(, will the MC / player later be forced to choose one of the girl's near the end of the story, or maybe there will be a throuple type choice ending as well? :unsure:
I'll add the dating tag when its in the game, at no point is there solid choices for relationships just yet, the ending will have 3 endings, that aren't tied to relationship path. They run separate.

Reactions: MrBenny

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
I'll add the dating tag when its in the game, at no point is there solid choices for relationships just yet, the ending will have 3 endings, that aren't tied to relationship path. They run separate.
Her name is fucking weird but it’s Karaline all the way!

Three cheers for British pussy!

Reactions: Sacred_Sage

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
Just to add, I think it's a bit early in the game to add this many branching paths to the game. There's alot of good scenes with conversations and character moments where you learn more about each of the girls AND context to the setting and the world. So it's a shame to miss out on hanging out with them.

Karaline and Amelia also dominate screen time, so not enough time with Zoe or Layla to learn to like them. Better to have players play through scenes to interact with all the characters as much as possible, with branching later down the line to lock in relationships.

I think it's still fine to have conversation options that players can pick for different outcomes (ability or relationship points). It's an interesting conundrum to choose between more intelligence points or have one of the girls like me more...I might die without the former, but there's more chance for British pussy if I go for the latter...decisions, decisions:unsure:

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
Sacred_Sage May I ask what software/service you are using for AI voice generation? I know even you mentioned that the voices are hit or miss in some cases, but this is really the first time I play a VN with voiced characters where I feel they elevate the whole experience, even compared to most games here with recorded voices (having real actors doesn't help if they are not good actors). It's not perfect here of course, but in general I felt it was a worth addition.

Reactions: Dripping

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Sacred_Sage May I ask what software/service you are using for AI voice generation? I know even you mentioned that the voices are hit or miss in some cases, but this is really the first time I play a VN with voiced characters where I feel they elevate the whole experience, even compared to most games here with recorded voices (having real actors doesn't help if they are not good actors). It's not perfect here of course, but in general I felt it was a worth addition.
Eleven Labs

• Red Heart
Reactions: hkennereth
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes