michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So far its been a decent game

Nice intro and nice touch with the voices of the characters

Not much to the game as of yet imo but could become quite interesting similar to a mass effect game but then avn style

But will have to see how this progresses will keep a eye on this

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Gotta put up those changelogs cuh, aint nobody tryna download 1.5GB for a single update that may be 10 minutes worth of gameplay

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Looks like a fun space adventure(y)
My only concern is how these ability checks (strength,intelligence,stealth) works.
You may have to spend time with a character you aren't interested in just to pass check requirements.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
Unfortunately Update 4 feels a bit like a dip in quality. Maybe it's just me, but the amount of times the supposed commander continually describes technology a thousand years more advanced than the aliens present is just moronic. I BEG Sage to watch an episode of Star Trek, absolutely plead. I mean why not have the commander go "we have a...boat, a ship, that sails along the skies and across the stars. We call it a star-ship." Have him actually work to create a sense of understanding, instead of just fumble about. It makes him look incompetent, regardless of his experience in the position.

Also, feels a bit weird to have that conversation entirely in the dark as there's no panels for the aggressive aliens? Ignoring the grammar issues anyway.

I do think this game has potential, just the update felt like a drop from, say, the introduction.

Reactions: Sothacil

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Looks like a fun space adventure(y)
My only concern is how these ability checks (strength,intelligence,stealth) works.
You may have to spend time with a character you aren't interested in just to pass check requirements.
False, strength has no effect on rounds.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
The AI voices are great! It captures the complete lack of feeling and enthusiasm during real sex perfectly!
Yup, it's one of the A.I voices downfall XD. I do my best to get it where I can but theres only so much I have control over when generating them. lol

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
False, strength has no effect on rounds.
I never said anything about those 5 rounds, he clearly misses a shot in the last update which says "strength failed".
And my point about intelligence is still true that scene plays out that way with the prisoner on low intelligence.
Lastly, I'm not saying this to bash you or anything just to get a clearer understanding of how these routes and stats will work in the future.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I never said anything about those 5 rounds, he clearly misses a shot in the last update which says "strength failed".
And my point about intelligence is still true that scene plays out that way with the prisoner on low intelligence.
Lastly, I'm not saying this to bash you or anything just to get a clearer understanding of how these routes and stats will work in the future.
Yup thats correct. Thought you meant in the beginning shots. gaining stats and or likeability both have ups and downs but none are wrong choices.

Reactions: Triple OG

Aatrox13

Apr 13, 2020
how to close the holo-star jesus christ

edit: god damn, you can't close it if it opens it self, you have to open it fast when it is being introduced, otherwise the close button is greyed out

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
how to close the holo-star jesus christ

edit: god damn, you can't close it if it opens it self, you have to open it fast when it is being introduced, otherwise the close button is greyed out
If it auto opens up there is a message you MUST read before you are able to close it. Aka, Check yo damn messages bro! XD :p

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
During the last free roam section I'm getting stuck in an endless text loop with Cora. The conversation keeps going around and around, and I can't close the interface.

On a semi-related note, I really hope Cora gets a full LI arc. There are far too few VNs with properly milfy LIs.

Aatrox13

Apr 13, 2020
If it auto opens up there is a message you MUST read before you are able to close it. Aka, Check yo damn messages bro! XD :p
i did i read everything over and over, i was literally stuck there for 15 mins, i loaded like 3 times same issue, you have to open it first before it shows up.

Aatrox13

Apr 13, 2020
I checked everything man and I still cannot close it
You have to click the Holo-Star icon first before the Holo-Star interface shows up, so you have the ability to close it, otherwise it will remain unclickable even if you read everything 100 times.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
either he's lying and she take him somewhere else than under her wing or she sees things differently... ^^

More seriously, I noticed that during the training with them, even if we win against Karaline, Jerred still says "dont feel bad about loosing to Karaline.."

the only thing that bothered me was Cora lusting after the commander just a few days after her husband died... but other than that it's seems like a fun game.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
either he's lying and she take him somewhere else than under her wing or she sees things differently... ^^

More seriously, I noticed that during the training with them, even if we win against Karaline, Jerred still says "dont feel bad about loosing to Karaline.."

the only thing that bothered me was Cora lusting after the commander just a few days after her husband died... but other than that it's seems like a fun game.
Yeah I used those underwear before I knew about the logo. lol If you choice to go down kara route (coming up in future updates) there is no queen of spades stuff. As for cora, in the next update she mentions why she needs a distraction and to try and move on. Yes the time frame is roughly 10 days since the death. But that comes with the genre. If I wait 6 months until she's ready it would near the end of the game in a time frame. Thanks for the feedback! :D

Reactions: kibaris
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes