hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
Eleven Labs
Are you managing with only their free plan for the moment? Their prices seem actually pretty reasonable, but I'm curious how much output you're needing with your current rate of development.

I'm considering it for a future project, it's why I'm asking so much about it ;)

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Are you managing with only their free plan for the moment? Their prices seem actually pretty reasonable, but I'm curious how much output you're needing with your current rate of development.

I'm considering it for a future project, it's why I'm asking so much about it ;)
Before my new job. I used the 22 dollar plan. Now I dont get as much time with my project so I use the 5 dollar one.

Reactions: hkennereth

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
Before my new job. I used the 22 dollar plan. Now I dont get as much time with my project so I use the 5 dollar one.
Thanks for the info, it's greatly appreciated :)
Keep up that good work, I'm really looking forward to see where the story goes.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Selara [Update 4]
with zinacke Walkthrough / Cheats Mod

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thony

Jul 8, 2017
Figured that out after a few minutes. In the directory under the little silhouette there are 3 dots. Have to click on that to have conversation. Then you can close that out.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
People are talking about some errors in this update. Should I wait for the next one or do I play it now?
No someone altered some stuff and leaked it. I didnt bother updating it because no point when most errors were missing images due to that being blocked for next update I just had the writing don etc.

Reactions: Rocky the Hardplace
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes