rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
Tried everything, still can't start the trial for the first investigation. This is most likely a bug. Until it's fixed there's not really anything we can do except ask for a save that's guaranteed to succeed properly.
This problem is still present.

AndyMilk

Aug 22, 2017

Unlocked

"Everyone told me no to go to the first floor toilets, but I didn't have a choice, this was a true emergency! I shouldn't drink so much grape juice... I should head back, I still have the last class."

- Hey, what the hell are you doing in our private bathroom, shrimp?
- H-Hi, Ashley. I had to use toilet really quick. I'm going back to class...
- Did you heard that, Alex? She thinks that she can do whatever she wants in our toilet. Did you really thought that you can leave without paying the price?
- Ehm... S-Sorry Ashley, I don't really have anything in e right now...
- Ha ha ha ha! She thinks that we care about that, Ash. What are you going to do?
- Listen here pipsqueak, it's 20$ for using our toilet. And you are going to pay right now!
- But I really don't have anything! I promise that the next time-
-Ah, fuck it! She is making fun of us. Alex, grab her. Let's teach her a lesson.
- W-What are you going to do!?

- Nooooooo! G-Give my clothes back!
- Ha ha ha ha ha! Didn't you said that you didn't have anything on you? Well, now it's literally! Ha ha ha ha!
- P-Please Ashley! This is too much!
- Shut the fuck up! You own me 20$. Do whatever you want but pay me before the last class ends or I'm leaving with your clothes.
- But I already told you that I don't have anything! Please, Ashley! How am I going to find 20$?
- That's not my problem, go suck a dick or something. Now get out of our toilet!
- W-Wait! Please!

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! I'm naked in the school corridors! If someone sees me my life is over! I can say goodbye to the elections of president of the school council... I will have to become Mizuki's personal slave!"
"Think, Grace! Right now I'm on the first floor. I have my phone in my seat at literature class. It's in the third floor but I could call for help... I can also "borrow" some money from the cafeteria or find some clothes at the gym, there should be something in the lockers, but that means getting out of the building... W-What should I do?"

Get your phone
11%

Go to the Cafeteria
18%

Go to the gym
55%

Beg Ashley
16%
38 votes total
·
6 days left

NEGRO1

Jun 24, 2019
Pls help me! When i try to download any game made by Serio my antivirus(bitdefender) says that it contains a mallware anyone know if it is safe?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Pls help me! When i try to download any game made by Serio my antivirus(bitdefender) says that it contains a mallware anyone know if it is safe?
The ones I've downloaded from Mega have always been safe. Try downloading and then right-click on the downloaded file and do a manual scan. That'll pick up any true positives (but also many false positives, depending on your AV software).

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
The ones I've downloaded from Mega have always been safe. Try downloading and then right-click on the downloaded file and do a manual scan. That'll pick up any true positives (but also many false positives, depending on your AV software).
And to double check you can always submit your download to virustotal, but I can say for a fact that every upload is checked before we create the mirrors for downloads.

Frank Chateau

Feb 5, 2018
My game glitched out in the gym. Kate dissapeared but the walkthrough says she should be in the mens room. Whats up with that?

AndyMilk

Aug 22, 2017

Unlocked

"They gym... I'm sure that someone left a spare uniform or some gym clothes there.
I can't use the front door or all the school will see me, I hope that the back door is open..."

"Yes! It's open! Still... I can't belive that I'm going to be out in the open totally naked! If someone sees me I'm going to die of shame!"

"Oh my god... I-I can feel the breeze... It isn't very cold, but without clothes it's completely different.
Ok, the good news are that since it's the last class almost everyone should be on the east side of the building and the gym is free right now. It's only a small sprint to reach the back of the gym. And I know that it's open since Ashley and her friends always uses it to enter the gym and skip classes.
What if someone is looking from one of the empty classrooms? I think that they won't be able to know it's me, but maybe someone will come to check what's going on... But it's not like I have an option now that I've come this far. I have to run!"

" I can't shake the feeling that someone is looking at me right now! This is so embarrassing, my legs are shaking with every step. Thanks god I'm a good runner like sis."

"O-Ok, I made it... The gym is definitely empty and as I thought, this door is open. I can't waste any second, I ran without looking back, I don't know if someone saw me. If that's the case, I better find some clothes before someone sees me..."

" Being naked here, where all the public events of the school are celebrated, somehow feels even worse than being outside... It's like if all the school was looking at me, I can even hear their laught in my head..."
"W-Wait a second, I can hear voices inside... But, no one should be here at this hour! This changes everything! I can't be seen like this! Who could be here at this hour!?"
"I could hide somewhere and wait until the people inside leaves... The other option is to try to get inside without being seen, but it's very risky. Maybe I should go back and try another option, but that will cost me a lot of time..."

Go inside

Hide

Go back

dragoonzied

Feb 19, 2019

Unlocked

"They gym... I'm sure that someone left a spare uniform or some gym clothes there.
I can't use the front door or all the school will see me, I hope that the back door is open..."

"Yes! It's open! Still... I can't belive that I'm going to be out in the open totally naked! If someone sees me I'm going to die of shame!"

"Oh my god... I-I can feel the breeze... It isn't very cold, but without clothes it's completely different.
Ok, the good news are that since it's the last class almost everyone should be on the east side of the building and the gym is free right now. It's only a small sprint to reach the back of the gym. And I know that it's open since Ashley and her friends always uses it to enter the gym and skip classes.
What if someone is looking from one of the empty classrooms? I think that they won't be able to know it's me, but maybe someone will come to check what's going on... But it's not like I have an option now that I've come this far. I have to run!"

" I can't shake the feeling that someone is looking at me right now! This is so embarrassing, my legs are shaking with every step. Thanks god I'm a good runner like sis."

"O-Ok, I made it... The gym is definitely empty and as I thought, this door is open. I can't waste any second, I ran without looking back, I don't know if someone saw me. If that's the case, I better find some clothes before someone sees me..."

" Being naked here, where all the public events of the school are celebrated, somehow feels even worse than being outside... It's like if all the school was looking at me, I can even hear their laught in my head..."
"W-Wait a second, I can hear voices inside... But, no one should be here at this hour! This changes everything! I can't be seen like this! Who could be here at this hour!?"
"I could hide somewhere and wait until the people inside leaves... The other option is to try to get inside without being seen, but it's very risky. Maybe I should go back and try another option, but that will cost me a lot of time..."

Go inside

Hide

Go back
Do you know the next update date ?

Suputamadre

Apr 28, 2019
Andy, Are there any news about the launch date of the next update on Selena? Are this pictures a mini-game, or a demo about the next one.
Thank you so much for your answer in advance :)

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I think the pics are just part of a poll based game for the patreon feed, although it'd make a great minigame like the previous ones.

AndyMilk

Aug 22, 2017
Unfortunatelly there's no news regarding the new update (and i'm so looking forward to it :)). I think this is may be a future mini game or something that could be added to the game in the future. but probably the 1st option.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
From what I am gathering on the patreon, Serio is having trouble working out the latest case. When the muse is silent, an author has to wait. In the meantime, he is working on a minigame and sharing some of it as a CYOA via patron votes. As a writer, I can perfectly understand why he'd want to do this. He keeps the creative juices flowing wile he waits for the main story to come together in his head.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
That's sad. This is probably my favourite gane, I hope it is just time and not anything else :S
It doesn't seem to be burnout or discouragement, because Serio seems to be having fun with what he is doing. The liely problem is that he has run through all of the cases he had in mind when he started, but needs more cases so that Selena can advance as a OHA and move the main plot along. It has to be hard to come up with these cases and how to solve them, so I'd cut him as much slack as he needs.

Jan 21, 2018
It doesn't seem to be burnout or discouragement, because Serio seems to be having fun with what he is doing. The liely problem is that he has run through all of the cases he had in mind when he started, but needs more cases so that Selena can advance as a OHA and move the main plot along. It has to be hard to come up with these cases and how to solve them, so I'd cut him as much slack as he needs.
I have a great case:
There is this guy who is moving, when gipsies steal his furniture from the truck. Selena has to help him find his stuff. Selena uses the tracker in the moving companies boxes to locate the stash. She then finds out that the landlord is also a gipsy and he is involved with the robbers. After sending the landlord to prison she still has to protect the guy from false accusations and thugs who try to bully him into silence.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes