L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Anyone else hit a glitch speaking to Landon during the Spa investigation, where there's no exit to asking questions?

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
Amazing Game. I had a good laugh when the police chick showed up in the spa properly dressed.
polwo5.png polwo6.png

Last edited:

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Really good game, can't wait for more! (Even though in the spa mission I cheated and gave myself more time to get all the scenes)

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
Its now my 2nd attempt at doing the spa quest, the 1st time I got all the evidence but then run out of time and now I can't remember where I found the spa rules. Can someone give me clue in a spoiler tag please.

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
Hi! Found that somewhere on the internet... May it work 4 u and some others... But I doesn't know if working for v0.5...
That's the walkthrough I had started. Unfortunately I've been having trouble getting anything on RPG maker to work properly since reinstalling Windows. I've been having trouble getting much of anything to work properly for that matter.

I may be getting another hardrive in which case I will install opensuse and continue through wine but with how this year has gone so far I can't give any promises.

I have been told the high morality route no longer works on Mission 1 and the backdoor route has been fixed at the supermarket so there have been changes since that was written.

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
That's the walkthrough I had started. Unfortunately I've been having trouble getting anything on RPG maker to work properly since reinstalling Windows. I've been having trouble getting much of anything to work properly for that matter.

I may be getting another hardrive in which case I will install opensuse and continue through wine but with how this year has gone so far I can't give any promises.

I have been told the high morality route no longer works on Mission 1 and the backdoor route has been fixed at the supermarket so there have been changes since that was written.

Please, help us by continuing... Otherwise, that piece of art would be quickly boring... Thx in advance!

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes