Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
New post on his patreon for a game called Astra, is that a new project or just another mini game?
It seems to be a separate project. It's an intro chapter to a new game. I can see why he'd want to take some time off of Selena. Coming up with complete case ideas can't be easy.

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
Go to the scene of the murder, at the far right hand side you can exit the area to the south which leads you to the top of the cliff.

ph33rg0d

May 14, 2017
Could anyone be kind enough to share the "news and updates" from 01 June?
" News and information Jun 02, 2018
Now that I had more time to think about new cases and how to make them thanks to Astra, I decided to foucs in the main game for a while. That means that after this update is out, I will still work in Selena's game at least for another update.
Right now I'm working on the clothes system. It takes a lot of time to add a new mechanic to the game and the testing is really time consuming.

I also want to make the city more lively with npc that will react to your current outfit or your corruption level.

Bad news: I can't give you an ETA until I fix some things and finish the more complex conditional trees that are present since the begining of the game (the decesions you made)

Good news: Next monday starts my vacation week, so I will finally have time to work hard on the game and to answer your questions.

Thanks for your patience!
"

Reactions: Archast and UncleVT

churrored

Nov 5, 2017
anyone have a save after the first mission? ive re tried a few times but it keeps getting stuck either at the bathroom vent or the part after that

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
anyone have a save after the first mission? ive re tried a few times but it keeps getting stuck either at the bathroom vent or the part after that
Did you stand up when getting the extingusher pin? That option is bugged and prevents completion of the mission.

This save should be just before the trial on the first mission(talk to Joe to start). There will be a scene with the faceless policeman later in the station and Cassandra will be angry at you.

Reactions: churrored

churrored

Nov 5, 2017
Did you stand up when getting the extingusher pin? That option is bugged and prevents completion of the mission.

This save should be just before the trial on the first mission(talk to Joe to start). There will be a scene with the faceless policeman later in the station and Cassandra will be angry at you.

i cant remember. i probably did if that stops you from progressing. thanks for the save. what a hero

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016

Here you go.

Expect some bugs and a fixed version soon.

Serio didn't had time to put some random events in the city in this release to keep his word to release this update in June, but the main story is here and the cases too. The next update should come out next month.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes