Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Oh man this update feels so rushed out for so little content, not looking good.
He's not working full time on the game(s) he has a job that taking him a lot of time and he told that the updates were taking more time to include the outfit variations and on this one he worked on a way to avoid bugs in future updates with the variables, so indeed there is less visible content but he worked a lot on the story (now the choices made will have consequences in future updates) and has done a lot of background work but still managed to deliver a nice update. I think it's a bit early to tell if it's looking good or not for the game considering this particular update.

Reactions: Newland

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
did you get the fix verion he put it in there should be near the photo area on the map
It does not unlock unless you go to the photo studio first and the guy tells you to get the clothes.

a55555

May 31, 2017
this is my world map after downloading the fix (55.1) and after talking to him. Still not there.

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
He's not working full time on the game(s) he has a job that taking him a lot of time and he told that the updates were taking more time to include the outfit variations and on this one he worked on a way to avoid bugs in future updates with the variables, so indeed there is less visible content but he worked a lot on the story (now the choices made will have consequences in future updates) and has done a lot of background work but still managed to deliver a nice update. I think it's a bit early to tell if it's looking good or not for the game considering this particular update.
I meant compared to the other updates. I have high praise for this game as a whole but he shouldn't have just rushed out this update just to release it before the end of June as promised. I think you should never have a release date for these patreon things as it just forces developers to rush or not meet the deadline and then people get pissed off at you for it. Look at Akabur for example, dude just releases stuff 'when its ready' and its always quality content, or like CD Projekt Red and Cyberpunk 2077 - they have given no release date so far and said they will release it when its ready.

But then theres other devs who get so caught up in their deadlines that they end up abandoning their game because patreons got sick of them not meeting deadlines. I mean sure you can say 'It'll be ready by the end of the month' but if it isn't ready then don't release something broken (I went to the mall and talked to an NPC in sunglasses and afterwards the NPC was stuck on the screen covering 80% of it, with the only way of getting rid of it was to reload my game) Just say 'sorry, it's not something I want to release yet, please be patient' and get it done.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
I meant compared to the other updates. I have high praise for this game as a whole but he shouldn't have just rushed out this update just to release it before the end of June as promised. I think you should never have a release date for these patreon things as it just forces developers to rush or not meet the deadline and then people get pissed off at you for it. Look at Akabur for example, dude just releases stuff 'when its ready' and its always quality content, or like CD Projekt Red and Cyberpunk 2077 - they have given no release date so far and said they will release it when its ready.

But then theres other devs who get so caught up in their deadlines that they end up abandoning their game because patreons got sick of them not meeting deadlines. I mean sure you can say 'It'll be ready by the end of the month' but if it isn't ready then don't release something broken (I went to the mall and talked to an NPC in sunglasses and afterwards the NPC was stuck on the screen covering 80% of it, with the only way of getting rid of it was to reload my game) Just say 'sorry, it's not something I want to release yet, please be patient' and get it done.
I see your point and I mostly agrees with, but as I said, sure there is less "visible" content in this update but a lot of background work has been done and I think he even improved his storytelling and the "missing" content is just small random city events .
He didn't gave a precise release date, he always just said "out this month" but us patrons kept asking when it would be out, so I think he felt somehow forced to keep his word and release the update at the last time instead if telling "sorry, I need more time but I don't know how much"

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
I see your point and I mostly agrees with, but as I said, sure there is less "visible" content in this update but a lot of background work has been done and I think he even improved his storytelling and the "missing" content is just small random city events .
He didn't gave a precise release date, he always just said "out this month" but us patrons kept asking when it would be out, so I think he felt somehow forced to keep his word and release the update at the last time instead if telling "sorry, I need more time but I don't know how much"
I downloaded 0.55 do you know how to save? before when I played this there was x to save but now I can't even save my game

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
Woooow, I've just finished ver0.55.1 I must admit it's one of, if not the best game here.
Main investigations are really well planned and intriguing, side quests are also fun.
Probably some can object, that MC is another half brainded bimbo allowing people to use her,
still this is something we play these games for, and usually there is alternative way even if it leads to skipping more juicy content.
Of course there are some bugs, still considering complexity, they should be forgiven.
Serio, please keep up with good work.

Reactions: Ut5962

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
I downloaded 0.55 do you know how to save? before when I played this there was x to save but now I can't even save my game
Are you trying to save right at the start? You can't access the menu until the first investigation starts in full. (after exiting the victims office)

Reactions: Amfunny

dividead

May 1, 2017
The first time I get into the spa I'm stuck. Sherri tells me ...Mr Owen fired and put Amelia in charge...bla bla bla. After that when I talk to her again she asks if Selena will enter the Spa and Selena says "Maybe another day." . Meanwhile I can't exit the building and the Sister is blocking me from going further inside the Spa

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes