Firegerard117

Jan 14, 2018
Sorry to use capital letters I already use your previous save and the same thing keeps happening and the version I have is the one on page v.0.55

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
hey, I can't find the last piece of information. I have all evidence and have talked to everyone about everything, shown all evidence possible people and still missing one info. Also checked all rooms, desks, shelves, even plants! Any ideas?

Firegerard117

Jan 14, 2018
Get v. 0.55.1 and maybe that fixes it.
I already have the new version but I do not know what to do in the case of the stolen tomb and enter the tomb and I saw all the statues and I already press the switch on the statue of the knight and nothing happens that continues

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
As I recall, you have to re-enact the action on the tablet:
1. Stand in front of the knight statue
2. move one square back
3. move left until you are even with the banner
4. run to the torch at the bottom.

Try that. If that isn't precisely correct, it is approximately correct. You might have to approach the banner in step 3.

Firegerard117

Jan 14, 2018
[QUOTE = "Joe Steel, post: 893315, member: 372930"] Según recuerdo, debe volver a representar la acción en la tableta:
1. Párate frente a la estatua del caballero
2. mover un cuadrado hacia atrás
3. muévete hacia la izquierda hasta que estés con la pancarta
4. correr a la antorcha en la parte inferior.

Trata eso. Si eso no es precisamente correcto, es aproximadamente correcto. Es posible que deba acercarse al banner en el paso 3. [/ QUOTE]
DE ACUERDO
THANKS

33John33

Apr 25, 2018
Thanks for the warning, almost downloaded to check it out.
How does the time limit work in this game though?
Is it you have x days then it's done or is it take a mission and you have x days to finish it.
I can live with the latter of the two.
you have just one "hour" to complete the mission. no time limit for accepting missions just a time limit to complete. Save before the missions and youll be completely fine i had no problem finishing missions with plenty of time.

Reactions: nekobasu

IgiaHades

May 4, 2018
I can't forward the mission in spa! I stuck in the reception.. sherri says me i need another coupon.. any help?

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
Seriously I can not enter the spa without staying inside and not being able to do anything
the last message is you want to enter the spa and selena replies maybe another day
i have the same problem ,please do help me if you find solution

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
The game is very good and I am patreon it since six months, but I am worried, I´m afraid he isn´t earning enough money with 222 $/month and 52 patrons. I think that he loves make this and he will continue working, but...

poopybull

Jun 8, 2017
hello I'm at the spa but I'm stuck, missing 1 important information.
I think I've talked to everyone about everything, and shown evidence to everyone who would allow me to show them..

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes